2 replies to this topic

#1 craftymom

craftymom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:49 PM

The Hiram Band of Gold will be sponsoring the Miss HHS and Jr. Miss HHS 2011 Pageant on Sat. May 7, 2011. The Miss HHS is open to all Hiram High School students and the Jr. Miss HHS is open to all Paulding County Middle School Students. The Entry fee is $45 and all proceeds will help the Band to purchase new uniforms. For more information or to request an application please send an e-mail to MissHHS2011@yahoo.com . We are also on Facebook at Miss HHS 2011 Pageant.

#2 craftymom

craftymom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:11 PM

There are going to be lots of crowns at this event! A princess for every grade level as well as an overall Miss HHS and and overall Jr Miss HHS. Also, Miss Photogenic, Best Dressed, Miss Congeniality and People's Choice!!! It should be a fun night!!!

Jr Miss HHS is open to allPaulding County Middle School Students!! MissHHS2011@yahoo.com for an application or for more information!!

#3 Pinnacle Air Inc

Pinnacle Air Inc

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:24 PM

There are going to be lots of crowns at this event! A princess for every grade level as well as an overall Miss HHS and and overall Jr Miss HHS. Also, Miss Photogenic, Best Dressed, Miss Congeniality and People's Choice!!! It should be a fun night!!!

Jr Miss HHS is open to allPaulding County Middle School Students!! MissHHS2011@yahoo.com for an application or for more information!!

Sounds like fun. I know its been a long time since HIram High has had a beauty pageant. I'll ask all the age appropriate girls I know to see if they are interested.
Good luck!

Pinnacle Air, Inc.
Air Conditioning and Heating
24 hr. service
Residential/Light Commercial
For Sales and Service Call
770 943 6821

visit our website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics