3 replies to this topic

#1 bella1

bella1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

Don't know much about Middle School Football. My son has been playing rec ball for the past three years and will be in 7th Grade next year.

Did anyone play on the 7th Grade team last year? How was it? How's the coaching staff?

Thanks!

#2 Mom of 2 playas

Mom of 2 playas

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:26 PM

coaches were great and gave a lot of effort. Not a big turn out of seasoned football players last year but I think this year will be better. Have not heard who the coaches are going to be. For some reason it seems like they are keeping the coaches a secret.

#3 bella1

bella1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:09 PM

coaches were great and gave a lot of effort. Not a big turn out of seasoned football players last year but I think this year will be better. Have not heard who the coaches are going to be. For some reason it seems like they are keeping the coaches a secret.

Thanks! I want to make the right decision!

#4 Paulding Sporting Goods

Paulding Sporting Goods

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:05 PM

I have attached the flyer for HHS feeder football. I am sure that Coach Hardage would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Attached Files

http://www.paulding.com/ads/sports.swf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics