3 replies to this topic

#1 PcsCharli

PcsCharli

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:22 AM

For those of you looking to take advantage of the deals on houses out there, look into 203K HUD financing. They combine your mortgage and the funds to remodel the house, all at the same low finance rate!
Call us- we've been approved by HUD to do the work-local contractors with lots of references

Edited by PcsCharli, 05 April 2011 - 08:30 AM.

#2 C Mark Palm

C Mark Palm

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:37 AM

Yes they do. And with a 60 day closing window it's a great way to get into a home that needs work and have the remodel done correctly and you still get a great value in most cases. Congrats on purchasing your new home.

Oh and one more quick thing. This is actually an FHA loan product. This product can be used for property other than HUD owned.

#3 MrsB

MrsB

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,853 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:43 AM

Yes they do. And with a 60 day closing window it's a great way to get into a home that needs work and have the remodel done correctly and you still get a great value in most cases. Congrats on purchasing your new home.

Oh and one more quick thing. This is actually an FHA loan product. This product can be used for property other than HUD owned.

Thank you for clarifying that, lol. I had never heard of this before, and with the HUD attached to a loan that is essentially more money than needed to purchase a house I was confusedů.

#4 C Mark Palm

C Mark Palm

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:05 PM

Thank you for clarifying that, lol. I had never heard of this before, and with the HUD attached to a loan that is essentially more money than needed to purchase a house I was confusedů.

You're welcome.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics