4 replies to this topic

#1 Brent/NH

Brent/NH

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:56 PM

The Paulding County Junior Patriot football program will be having a parent/information meeting on March 30th at 7:00 P.M. in the cafeteria at Paulding County High School.

We will also be having registation/sign ups.

Any rising 6th, 7th, or 8th grader and parent who wishes to play for the middle school football team and resides in the Paulding County High School district should attend the meeting.

We will be discussing the new and exciting direction the Junior Patriots are headed along with all the middle school teams in the county. We will also provide information pertinent to our program alone.

If you are interested in playing middle school football but reside in another high school distict please contact that school's booster club for more information. Do not worry you will still be able to play. I know they would love to hear from you.

This is an exciting time to be a middle school football player in this county so come out and meet the coaches, booster club board memebers, and the great parents at Paulding County High School. We look forward to answering any questions and welcoming you to our family. The Patriot Nation!!!!

pchsfootball.com

jrpatriotsfootball.com

Edited by Brent/NH, 15 March 2011 - 11:07 PM.

#2 gog8tors

gog8tors

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,154 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:37 PM

Thank you. I have been watching for info.

#3 Brent/NH

Brent/NH

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:16 PM

:yahoo: Just 3 more days!!!

#4 Brent/NH

Brent/NH

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:28 PM

:yahoo:

#5 gog8tors

gog8tors

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,154 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:23 PM

Thank you for the very informative meeting. I do think that my son will be joining the Patriot Nation!!! :yahoo:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics