Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
finder56

Kudos to Dallas Theater

Today was the final day for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The theater did a fantastic job pulling together a great cast and putting on a very entertaining play. The cast was great and the kids did absolutely a wonderful job.

I saw it last night. It was a good show!

I am so happy to see an active community theater here, and I am especially happy to see it include a children's theater!

Life-long love of theater starts when kids are young! The performers had such a good time presenting their show, and the kids in the audience loved seeing kids on the stage. Win-win!

KUDOS Dallas Theater! You ROCK!! :yahoo:

I was really bummed I didn't get a chance to take the kids to see it. They all knew several of the kids in it.

I have heard nothing but great things and hope to be able to go next time.

I saw it last night. It was a good show!

I am so happy to see an active community theater here, and I am especially happy to see it include a children's theater!

Life-long love of theater starts when kids are young! The performers had such a good time presenting their show, and the kids in the audience loved seeing kids on the stage. Win-win!

KUDOS Dallas Theater! You ROCK!! :yahoo:

I was there Friday night. It was a great show and a lot of fun for the kids.They all did a great job. I was so proud that my Granddaughter got to be a part of it.

I took my daughter and a bunch of her friends for a bday gift. They and I had so much fun. It was a great bday gift.

The show was awesome

Lenay and the staff do a fantastic job and I am so proud of the elected officials in Dallas for their foresight in this endeavor and for everyone involved in making our theater such a success!

Lenay comes from a great background,and she can also act. She brings a total package to the stage,good job people.:clapping: