marvinthemartian

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:24 AM

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

First, I need to speak with someone who really knows what they are talking about in regards to a damp crawl space and what I need to do to make sure it is correctly fixed. It would take too long to type all the particulars of this situation here but if you know of anyone who really knows what they are talking about here, please either IM me or email me. My email address is: successfulone_1962@hotmail.com

Second, I have a storage building that is beginning to show some minimal moisture issues inside. I think it is absorbing moisture through the slab and also through the roof. The moisture issues are showing in the top are of the building in the loft. When it was built, I specifically asked if I needed a vent on one end and a fan on the other to draw out moisture and was told that was not needed so it have no vent and fan across the building to draw out air. Again, anyone if you know anyone who really knows what they are talking about please IM me or email me at: successfulone_1962@hotmail.com

Thanks

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics