Paulding.com

I am so glad he has been located! Got a funny though....southernscarlett posted that he had been found @ 10:33 I got the Code Red Alert call at 10:35. Thought it was kind of ironic...

the county is huge, it takes awhile to start and stop the alert system, we have had the same issues with school closings.

We have live scanner feed on the site, SS was reporting in real time.

I have notified facebook folks as well and it will take time for it to spread.

We are still the best source in Paulding for real time information.

I was pretty sure he was found when I no longer heard the chopper from my back porch.

Always wait for official confirmation from Pubby and officer Gurley.

• Like 1

I am glad he has been found... when I got the call at 10:12 last night it scared me to death.,., my phone does not ring that time of night.

it was my home phone... I did not sign up for any alerts.. and I do not own a cell phone...

I am glad he has been found... when I got the call at 10:12 last night it scared me to death.,., my phone does not ring that time of night.

it was my home phone... I did not sign up for any alerts.. and I do not own a cell phone...

Same with me LR, except my home phone rang at 10:45 after he had already been found. I didn't sign up for anything either. I thought something was wrong with my mom, no one calls us that late. I'm thinking red alerts must go out to everyone??:unsure:

I'm very glad he was found safe and sound.