Paulding.com

just came home from scouts and noticed SO units with spotlights in the woods. Got this message in email:

Alert Message has been issued by the Paulding County Sheriff's Office.

Monday March 7, 2011 8:42 PM EST

Missing Child: Noah Buran, 12 yrs old, W/M, 5'5, 120 lbs. Last seen: Harmony Grove Church Rd near NPHS around

Paulding County Sheriff's Office seeks your help in locating a missing child:

Noah Buran, 12 yrs old, W/M, 5'5, 120 lbs.

Noah has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and reactive attachment disorder and is on medication.

If you have information that can assist in helping safely locate Noah Buran, please call 911 immediately. user1133-1299548555-media1_21150a_159_240_PrsMe_.jpeg

For full details, go to https://local.nixle.com/alert/4663312/?sub_id=15194.

Contact Information:

Cpl. Brandon Gurley

Public Information Office

770-443-3010 bgurley@paulding.gov

To manage your text and email settings, please log into your account at https://local.nixle.com/accounts/login/.

From the Paulding County Sheriff's Office at 8:43pm tonight:

MISSING CHILD

Noah Buran

12 Years Old

White Male

5'5

120 lbs

Last seen on Harmony Grove Church Rd near North Paulding High School around 3:45pm.

Noah has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and reactive attachment disorder and is on medication.

If you have information that can assist in helping to safely locate Noah Buran, please call 911 immediately.

Edited by Christine0402

If you live in the area please spread the word to your friends, relative and neighbors if they are not on the site.

People should be alert for their dogs and outside animals being disturbed in case this child wonders close to a residence they can alert the authorities.

I just got a call from an 866 number of an "Emergency Call" about this missing child.

I hope they find him, they described his clothes and said he was barefooted.

I just got the call as well. I hope he is found safe and sound soon.

The word is spreading on Facebook keep up the good work everyone.

You can link the post with his picture by right clicking the post number in the right corner and pasting it on facebook or emails.

I just received a call saying code red in Paulding County and to call 911. I called 911 and they said that there was a missing juniville in North Paulding County. I don't know any details. I pray the child is found!

OK, I saw a kid on the lot next to my house around 6 walking through the woods, looked like he was carrying a red sweatshirt.

Nick please call the authorities just in case, you live quite a ways from where they are searching.

I had to look up reactive attachment disorder. Now I'm REALLY depressed for this kid. Just...damn.

Our Deputies have had extensive training in dealing with these types of disorders, I hope it gives the parents some comfort right now.

It just came over the scanner that at least one officer is out with a juvenile near Harmony Grove Church Road. I pray that this is the boy they are looking for.

Edited by drosser

I called Pubby to call Corporal Gurley for the official stand down on this.

Hopefully we will get official confirmation in a few moments.

I am so relieved, kids just don't realize what can happen, I know the parents are relieved!

I can confirm that the youth has been found. Talked with Deputy Brandon Gurley moments ago and he confirms the child has been found and is safe.

pubby

Thank you Pubby.