3 replies to this topic

#1 LovetoRead

LovetoRead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:20 AM

Are you looking for something fun and fascinating to do? Have you been looking for a place to meet interesting, well-rounded individuals? Then Book Lovers in Dallas, GA Book Club might be the place for you.

Our club consists of a diverse group of women that meet on the first Saturday of each month at 6:00 pm in Dallas, Hiram or Marietta, GA. Our aim is to simply gather to discuss contemporary fiction (all authors are welcome) and some non-fiction. Needless to say, we are a group of book lovers who enjoy thought provoking, fun and in-depth discussions about the books our members choose to read. It's a wonderful way to discover all the authors that are out here.

Members can choose a book of their choice and we will read it. We like to limit them to 500 pages or less and non-fiction. We would like for you to indicate that you plan to attend or not for each meeting. It will help us plan for future meetings. It's okay if you can't attend each meeting
If you are interested in joining us from time to time or you want to be included in the monthly meetings, you have two choices.

You can join us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook....gid=68417498196

Or you can join us on Group Spaces:

http://groupspaces.c...asGA/?loggedout

We hope to see you on one of these websites.

Happy reading!

Regards,

Chanel

chanel_k@hotmail.com

#2 brown*eyed*girl

brown*eyed*girl

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:24 AM

I don't know yet if I can attend but I did just finish the book for March (The Kite Runner)so I'm going to try.

Thanks for posting this!

#3 LovetoRead

LovetoRead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:45 AM

I don't know yet if I can attend but I did just finish the book for March (The Kite Runner)so I'm going to try.

Thanks for posting this!

If you can't finish, we still would be happy to have you! :rofl:

#4 ButterflyLion

ButterflyLion

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,885 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

Are you looking for something fun and fascinating to do? Have you been looking for a place to meet interesting, well-rounded individuals? Then Book Lovers in Dallas, GA Book Club might be the place for you.

Our club consists of a diverse group of women that meet on the first Saturday of each month at 6:00 pm in Dallas, Hiram or Marietta, GA. Our aim is to simply gather to discuss contemporary fiction (all authors are welcome) and some non-fiction. Needless to say, we are a group of book lovers who enjoy thought provoking, fun and in-depth discussions about the books our members choose to read. It's a wonderful way to discover all the authors that are out here.

Members can choose a book of their choice and we will read it. We like to limit them to 500 pages or less and non-fiction. We would like for you to indicate that you plan to attend or not for each meeting. It will help us plan for future meetings. It's okay if you can't attend each meeting
If you are interested in joining us from time to time or you want to be included in the monthly meetings, you have two choices.

You can join us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook....gid=68417498196

Or you can join us on Group Spaces:

http://groupspaces.c...asGA/?loggedout

We hope to see you on one of these websites.

Happy reading!

Regards,

Chanel

chanel_k@hotmail.com

Are there any local book clubs that focus entirely on non-fiction?

TIA!

Love is patient. Love is kind.

1 Corinthians 13:4, GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)

I am not interested in a war of wits where words are used like weapons to wound.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics