3 replies to this topic

#1 Childrens Dentistry - West Cobb

Childrens Dentistry - West Cobb

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:21 PM

CHILDRENS DENTISTRY located convienently close to Paulding Community.

We kicked off 2011 by Partnering in Paulding County Partners In Education. Childrens Dentistry is committed to helping our schools. School Teachers, school employees and your kids will recieve an additional 10% off co-payments and/or deductibles to help off set dental care costs. In 2011-2012 School year, all students at CDWC will give back to their schools. Visit us on the intranet at www.paulding.k12.ga.us

Posted Image Give a warm welcome to Ollie Octopus, our mascot here at Childrens Dentistry of West Cobb.
Dr. Barham is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist serving the Acworth, Kennesaw and Paulding communtiy for 4 years now. We offer in-office oral sedations, care for children with special needs, nitrous (laughing gas) and well as late hours Tuesday nights. We participate with most major dental insurance companies. We pride ourselves on our FAMILY style dentistry. Every child sees the same hygienist every visit, and Dr. Barham gives them her undivided attention.

We are proud sponsors of COLGATE products and are partnered with Chik Fil A and Steve B's. Join in our Cavity Free Club for free visits to Chik Fil A and Steve B's Pizza.

Come visit us around the Community.

Ollie says "Brush today for a smile to stay"

http://www.paulding.com/directory/images/banner/childrensdentistry.swf
Children's Dentistry of West Cobb
Email us! or Visit us at: Cobb Kids Dentist

#2 brown*eyed*girl

brown*eyed*girl

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:29 PM

Good to know. I have been thinking about switching to someone closer but haven't gotten around to it yet. I will check out your website and Thanks! for all you do to help the Paulding County Schools!

#3 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75,484 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:00 PM

welcome to pcom someone on here is always looking for childrens dentist..
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#4 Davis

Davis

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:09 PM

DD goes there and we like it. :)
I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed. - Booker T. Washington

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics