Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo

Why don't the DIRECTORY and COUPON buttons work?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 momof 3

momof 3

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,626 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:37 AM

As a Commerce Member that would make me very unhappy. I've been trying for 2 days to find a service, clicked and clicked on the DIRECTORY button and nothing happens. Same with the COUPON button. Whats up?

#2 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,191 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:42 AM

As a Commerce Member that would make me very unhappy. I've been trying for 2 days to find a service, clicked and clicked on the DIRECTORY button and nothing happens. Same with the COUPON button. Whats up?

All of the coupons have expired, we will be offering coupons under a different format.

The directory is under construction, but is working, also I had a report that on a certain skin the directory would not work.
What skin are you using so I can report that?

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#3 Myprayers77

Myprayers77

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:10 AM

Any idea when the coupons will be back up?

Edited by Myprayers77, 21 January 2011 - 11:11 AM.

#4 VanaDorr

VanaDorr

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:12 AM

Both buttons go where they are supposed to for me.

http://www.paulding.com/ads/siggy.swf

#5 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,191 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

Any idea when the coupons will be back up?

The coupon button works, I think that the subscription on the coupons has run out, we want to create something more easily accessible with many more merchant coupons.

With the economy people need the discounts and our businesses need the people to patronize them, we are basically revving up what we have.

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#6 Elwood

Elwood

Paulding Com member

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:23 AM

Both buttons go where they are supposed to for me.

Oooopsies...

Posted Image

Of course the government keeps its promises! Don't worry about a thing...

If you need a list to protect your children you're not a very good parent.

Life is not sterile.
Just because bad things happen to good people doesn't mean they didn't deserve it.

Even the best fall down sometimes.

Stay away from broken people.

#7 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,751 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:14 PM

I am using the ugly orange skin, and the directory works on my end.
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#8 C Mark Palm

C Mark Palm

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:50 PM

I'm using the Dk. Gray skin, which is beautiful and very pleasing to me. My buttons work fine.

#9 Mt Airy Cop

Mt Airy Cop

Paulding Com member

• Mayberry Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:01 PM

Directory works on RED skin.
P.com Popo - we're just trying to keep the peace. :)

http://www.paulding.com/ads/mayberryrack.swf

Everyone can nominate another for a bullet through the report this post button appearing to the left bottom of each post.
Don't do it maliciously and don't cry wolf or you may get shot yourself ... the popo can get trigger happy when they're over-worked.

#10 Johnny Jacobs

Johnny Jacobs

A Good Old Boy

• ^BOPPER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,598 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:04 PM

LPPT, the directory is MISSING on the Lt Blue.
The comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but to pour them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.
---George Eliot

If I have earned your trust, then I am responsible for keeping that trust intact.
---JohnnyJ

#11 SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

• PCOM Artist +
  • 17,002 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:02 PM

I have NO idea what y'all are talking about "skins". I assume it is the color of the page?? I still have the Christmas tree/snowman and am sick of it but don't know how to change it. I can pull up the Directory but have been trying for MONTHS to get my business listed in the Directory. IF it is there I haven't been able to find it.

770-310-4459

Your Source For Sports Apparel

Specializing in Collegiate, NFL, MLB and NASCAR

Authentic Officially Licensed Merchandise

Posted Image

#12 VanaDorr

VanaDorr

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

I have NO idea what y'all are talking about "skins". I assume it is the color of the page?? I still have the Christmas tree/snowman and am sick of it but don't know how to change it. I can pull up the Directory but have been trying for MONTHS to get my business listed in the Directory. IF it is there I haven't been able to find it.

So sorry your not in the directory, I'll get that remedied right away. Who have you been contacting these MONTHS that you've been trying to get your business listed? I found your information, but have not been contacted since November so you might have been contacting the wrong person these past MONTHS you've been trying to get your business listed. Again sorry for the delay, look for it in about 20 minutes.

#13 VanaDorr

VanaDorr

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

Well now that I look, you are there and have been there...check under Sports & Fitness

Edited by VanaDorr, 21 January 2011 - 02:49 PM.

#14 SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

• PCOM Artist +
  • 17,002 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:36 PM

So sorry your not in the directory, I'll get that remedied right away. Who have you been contacting these MONTHS that you've been trying to get your business listed? I found your information, but have not been contacted since November so you might have been contacting the wrong person these past MONTHS you've been trying to get your business listed. Again sorry for the delay, look for it in about 20 minutes.

The people I've been talking to were Debra (before she left) and Pubby. Most recently a third person but I don't recall the name.

770-310-4459

Posted Image

#15 SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

• PCOM Artist +
  • 17,002 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:44 PM

Well now that I look, you are there and have been there...check under Sports & Fitness

WELL.....THAT explains it......I am not Sports & Fitness. Long way from it. My business is apparel and discounted retail. Maybe someone assumedby the name it should be put in that category but I was NEVER told in numerous communications that it was there. I was repeatedly told they would look into it and add me. (Could it be they didn't know I was there either????) I hope members can fine me there since I never thought I'd be in that category. :::sorrytostepontoes::: :lol:

770-310-4459

Posted Image

#16 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,751 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:52 PM

WELL.....THAT explains it......I am not Sports & Fitness. Long way from it. My business is apparel and discounted retail. Maybe someone assumedby the name it should be put in that category but I was NEVER told in numerous communications that it was there. I was repeatedly told they would look into it and add me. (Could it be they didn't know I was there either????) I hope members can fine me there since I never thought I'd be in that category. :::sorrytostepontoes::: :lol:

your name is probably what got you thrown in to that category :pardon: don't worry I know how to find you,, I know where you live :wub: :rofl:
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#17 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,338 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:31 PM

I think we'd say, Vanadoor ... Sports Source says she's not in the directory. Can you fix that.

Vanadoor looks under sports and says... Yes she is ... I've got it taken care of.

Pubby/et.al. say, okay, show me. We look at the screen (not noticing that it is under the sports health area but that it is in the directory) and say, great, thanks.

We get the note that it is not in the directory again and we then say, It's there ... we saw it.

hummm...

classic miscommunication and while no one is at fault, everyone is at fault but let me be the first to apologize.

pubby

#18 SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

• PCOM Artist +
  • 17,002 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:47 PM

your name is probably what got you thrown in to that category :pardon: don't worry I know how to find you,, I know where you live :wub: :rofl:

Yes you do. ;)

I think we'd say, Vanadoor ... Sports Source says she's not in the directory. Can you fix that.

Vanadoor looks under sports and says... Yes she is ... I've got it taken care of.

Pubby/et.al. say, okay, show me. We look at the screen (not noticing that it is under the sports health area but that it is in the directory) and say, great, thanks.

We get the note that it is not in the directory again and we then say, It's there ... we saw it.

hummm...

classic miscommunication and while no one is at fault, everyone is at fault but let me be the first to apologize.

pubby

Yes, classic miscommunication. I apologize for my irritation and frustration.

770-310-4459

Posted Image

#19 ButterflyLion

ButterflyLion

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,885 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:29 PM

Scroll down to the bottom. To the left you'll see an arrow with different color (skin) options.

Love is patient. Love is kind.

1 Corinthians 13:4, GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)

I am not interested in a war of wits where words are used like weapons to wound.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics