7 replies to this topic

#1 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:25 AM

On January 3rd at 7:00 all Raider football fans will meet in the high school auditorium to obtain important football information about the upcoming 2011 football season. Coach Reid will be handing out a calender and needs to explain some very important upcoming events. These include 2010 banquet, liftathon, middle school football, workouts and programs, spring football, cleat information and summer Florida football camp. All Raider football fans need to gather to celebrate our state ranking and support this great program and our hard working coaching staff. We ask that at least one parent from each 6th-12th grader be there to obtain the important calender and explanation of events.

Please mark this date Monday, January 3rd at 7:00 and plan to attend this 2011 season preview. Let's fill the auditorium and gather as one of the best Football Programs in the state.If we want to be the best, we must all meet and discuss the calender that leads us towards a state championship (our ultimate goal) Wear your Raider spirit wear, and plan on joining this outstanding football staff to show you this years 2011 plan!

Go East!
Posted Image

#2 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,769 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:04 PM

:good: calender marked...
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#3 D-Cinco

D-Cinco

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:48 PM

I think my son is slowly starting to realize that football is pretty much going to be a year-round thing for him. When I told him about the meeting he said "Didn't we just finish?" Ha! He's excited though and so are we! Go Raiders!!! :yahoo:

#4 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:56 PM

I think my son is slowly starting to realize that football is pretty much going to be a year-round thing for him. When I told him about the meeting he said "Didn't we just finish?" Ha! He's excited though and so are we! Go Raiders!!! :yahoo:

well, they all got December off. except for weight training :pardon: Raider football is a year-round thing.

I know there will be a lot of imformation shared at this meeting and I will probably have some discounted spirit wear to sell before the meeting starts. So you better be there or else :ninja:

I am really looking forward to the banquet, Mrs. Reid works so hard to make it a very special event for our players and coaches.
Posted Image

#5 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:49 PM

The Sport of Football has really become a year round sport. Everyone wants to start as soon as possible to get a leg up on the competition. It really takes a lot of hard work and dedication to coach and play football in todays sports world. Should be an interesting and exciting year of Raider Football next year. I know there are high hopes and expectations going into next season.

#6 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:25 PM

meeting tomorrow night :good:
Posted Image

#7 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,769 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

meeting tomorrow night :good:

:clapping:
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#8 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:59 PM