Paulding.com

Just came from High Shoals and there was a school bus diagonal in the road. About 20 feet from where I slid off the road about 15 minutes before it came through. Very scary out there.

It is very bad out there, we left Dallas earlier around 4pm and got on 278 right there where Bus6 comes in and as we got to the bridge there was a SUV flipped over on it's side off to the right and a couple of other cars off on the side of the road to. Everyone hit brakes and we all went slidding, was very, very scary!! Then after my forty minute ride to Rockmart, cause I was going as slow as I could, there was a bad wreck right there on the bridge once you first come into Rockmart. There was atleast 8-10 cars on both sides of the bridge that had wrecked. SO everyone PLEASE becarefull! Also my b/f works for a local wreckard service out of Paulding and he said that it is very bad out there, he is still working wrecks right now as I write this and he said they still have more to get too. So if you don't have to go out, please don't.

It is very bad out there, we left Dallas earlier around 4pm and got on 278 right there where Bus6 comes in and as we got to the bridge there was a SUV flipped over on it's side off to the right and a couple of other cars off on the side of the road to. Everyone hit brakes and we all went slidding, was very, very scary!! Then after my forty minute ride to Rockmart, cause I was going as slow as I could, there was a bad wreck right there on the bridge once you first come into Rockmart. There was atleast 8-10 cars on both sides of the bridge that had wrecked. SO everyone PLEASE becarefull! Also my b/f works for a local wreckard service out of Paulding and he said that it is very bad out there, he is still working wrecks right now as I write this and he said they still have more to get too. So if you don't have to go out, please don't.

We came through there (278 and business 6) right after the SUV had flipped we must have been there pretty close to the same time. There was a bad wreck on Goldmine that took about 2 hours to clear, walked in at 5:45 left at 6:00 to go get DS off Buchanan Hwy, got home at 11:30, what a nightmare!!