Paulding.com

Did not hear the other road.

Flames coming through the roof

50 to 60% involved

ENg 1 Ladder 1 Eng3 all on scence

I pray all are safe. I've been there just before Christmas like this. It's devstatingly scarry and a LONG road back to normal. Let us know if we can help.

I pray all are safe. I've been there just before Christmas like this. It's devstatingly scarry and a LONG road back to normal. Let us know if we can help.

Well it does not sound good for the house..they are asking for another unit

I just hope they are insured.

A couple of years ago, we had moved into a rental house and had not been there long. I had gotten some quotes for renter's insurance, but had never actually gone through with getting it.

Then a neighbor's teen accidentally started a grass fire with her cigarette. It was REALLY dry and windy and 4 or 5 houses caught fire. The fire dept got there RIGHT before it reached my house.

I had never witnessed anything like that or been so scared or prayed so hard. It was a Sunday. The VERY next morning, I had renter's insurance and have always had it since that day.

I just hope they are insured.

A couple of years ago, we had moved into a rental house and had not been there long. I had gotten some quotes for renter's insurance, but had never actually gone through with getting it.

Then a neighbor's teen accidentally started a grass fire with her cigarette. It was REALLY dry and windy and 4 or 5 houses caught fire. The fire dept got there RIGHT before it reached my house.

I had never witnessed anything like that or been so scared or prayed so hard. It was a Sunday. The VERY next morning, I had renter's insurance and have always had it since that day.

I remember that happening.

any other news on this? was the home occupied? I live off Old Cartersville too. I know several others as well that live off that road. that's scary

I hope no one was injured.

No one was inside do not know if that was because they got out, were not home or it was unoccupied.

Our house burnt down yesterday was 2 years ago and even in that 2 years we havent fully recovered. Its a horrible thing to go through and more so right here at christmas.. Hope everyone is safe.

Our house burnt down yesterday was 2 years ago and even in that 2 years we havent fully recovered. Its a horrible thing to go through and more so right here at christmas.. Hope everyone is safe.

It's been four for us. It took nearly 3 years for everything to be back to "normal". Luckily we were out of the hotel and in a rental house before Christmas. Our insurance co was GREAT through the entire process....that's a HUGE relief and help when you're going through it all.

Please let us know what they need. I have some furniture in my house I'm selling in New Hope that I would like to give to a family that needs them. They are very clean and in great condition.

I will let them know, thanks.

Please do. I have a black recliner and a newly recovered large sofa and a few other things as well if needed. All in a non smoking house, very clean and in great condition.

I feel for this family so much.

Please do. I have a black recliner and a newly recovered large sofa and a few other things as well if needed. All in a non smoking house, very clean and in great condition.

I feel for this family so much.

I passed the info. and well wishes to her dad and will let you know what is needed, thanks.

I passed the info. and well wishes to her dad and will let you know what is needed, thanks.

thank you and you are doing a good thing! I am PM'ing you with my info.