Paulding.com

SO 105 reports possible 10-57 vehicle stop attempt - driver drove to a house and then ran into it. Won't come to door. 105 asking for an additional unit. I guess we need to get the SWAT team warmed up.

105 calling for 45 to call via phone, 45 enroute

officer on Woodland Street, just off of East Paulding

So a tree fled from the deputy, and ran into someones house. Then the deputy kicked the door in looking for the tree and said that the door was already like that. But the State Patrol is still looking for the tree that the deputy kicked the door in on?? Taser the tree... tasers solve everything....

About 2 years ago, my neighbor, who was renting, came roaring through our average, suburban neighborhood on a dirt bike with the cops a ways back but coming after him. I looked out the window and saw him take off his helmet and jacket and toss it under his deck then run into the garage through a door. Right after that the cops showed up and walked around the house and knocked on the doors but the guy didn't come out. They found the jacket and helmet but just left it. A few more cop cars showed up and sat outside for an hour or more. Eventually, the cops left but for the next week they patrolled the neighborhood quite frequently. He eventually was caught or turned himself in but I don't know what the charges were. I know he had to go to court at some point but I never heard more about it. Fortunately, these neighbors moved not long after that. Maybe he moved to Paulding county. :)

SO 45 on scene

Another officer reported the door on Harris loop has been like that - I guess the owner has not had it fixed.

The door has been like this since before thanksgiving, a neighbor and I have both called the non emergency number and reported it. This is a foreclosed house. This scared the crap outta me when I saw it because I know all the people that live in this area, including my parents.