10 replies to this topic

#1 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:52 AM

Hope to see everyone out tonight in Fayetteville cheering on our Raiders. Might be a little messy, with all the rain we have had, but this evening its going to make for some great football to watch. Everyone be safe out there today, whether your coming to the game, or your traveling out of town. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Now its time for some Raider Football, so dress warm for tonight and come out and be loud and cheery our boys on to victory.

GOOOO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RaidersRock likes this

#2 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:34 AM

CAN'T WAIT!!!! Will be a rockin'!!!! GOOOOOOOOO RAIDERS!!!!! :yahoo:

#3 momnteacher

momnteacher

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:42 AM

Best of luck to you all.

I must admit that it feels strange not having a Hornet football game to go to.
These first couple of weeks are rough on me as I go through withdrawls.

Remembering my mom

2/2/47-9/27/08

I'm a Very Proud Navy Mom

#4 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:43 AM

Today is the day, we are the underdawgs again. Just the way we like it. The more these boys are told they can't the more they want it. They were ignored by Fox 5 last week and our own Paulding Neighbor didn't mention them one time, well these boys are all fired up and ready for a fight and that's just what it's gonna be. The fields will prolly be a mess, we know how to deal with that, we have a great group of Coaches who have poured their hearts and souls into these boys, a great group of young men who love each other and will pour it all out on the field for one another. Tonight should be great!

I look forward to full stands cheering these boys on, these are hometown boys and they need the support. I hear a rather large crowd will be forming at the high school around 2:30, the boys should be leaving somewhere around 3:45 ish. let's send these boys off in style, come on out and make some noise and support the Raider football team! :clapping:
  • RaidersRock likes this
Posted Image

#5 Orwell

Orwell

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:40 PM

It was amazing that the Paulding Neighbor failed to mention or as they should have, made a feature story of East winning last week. They did a feature of Hiram losing.

#6 MJF

MJF

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:10 PM

lol Paulding Neighbor rarely covers PAULDING teams. The players of the week... like 1 outta 5 are Paulding Athletes. What's up with that? I guess the Neighbor part of the name is the key. Paulding's "Neighbor(s)" are covered.

Our East Raiders should be the headlines... seeing how we are the only Paulding football team left in the hunt. We are getting use to it though, it is just weird for the kids to see PaULDING player of the week... from Adairsville or Douglasville. hehe

and... AJC mentioned Clarke Central more times than East Paulding... WTF

That's OK, we in the Elite 8 AGAIN. We have awesome Coaches, determined players and LOUD AND PROUD parents and fans that will ROCK THE STANDS for our boys. We love you! GO RAIDERS!
:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :good:
Go ahead and try to rip me to shreds... to late Im already in too small of pieces to be ripped anymore.

#7 cajunbull61

cajunbull61

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

Has anyone found a link to listen to the game ?

#8 Jacquelyn11

Jacquelyn11

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:29 PM

Has anyone found a link to listen to the game ?

I've looked all over for an internet site and didn't find any. GPB.net will have a replay of the game. My son in the Raider Brigade is "supposed" to call/text me updates but I have a Band Mom that will text me updates too!

Time to go TICK, TICK, TICK........BOOOOOOM!! in Fayetteville Tonight!

Good Luck EP Raiders!
"God put me on this earth to do a certain number of things. Right now I'm so far behind I will never die."

#9 Jacquelyn11

Jacquelyn11

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:25 PM

Not good news so far..... :(

EP 0 SM 28 3rd qtr
"God put me on this earth to do a certain number of things. Right now I'm so far behind I will never die."

#10 David R. Moon

David R. Moon

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:10 PM

It was amazing that the Paulding Neighbor failed to mention or as they should have, made a feature story of East winning last week. They did a feature of Hiram losing.

lol Paulding Neighbor rarely covers PAULDING teams. The players of the week... like 1 outta 5 are Paulding Athletes. What's up with that? I guess the Neighbor part of the name is the key. Paulding's "Neighbor(s)" are covered.

Our East Raiders should be the headlines... seeing how we are the only Paulding football team left in the hunt. We are getting use to it though, it is just weird for the kids to see PaULDING player of the week... from Adairsville or Douglasville. hehe

and... AJC mentioned Clarke Central more times than East Paulding... WTF

That's OK, we in the Elite 8 AGAIN. We have awesome Coaches, determined players and LOUD AND PROUD parents and fans that will ROCK THE STANDS for our boys. We love you! GO RAIDERS!
:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :good:

The one paper that tries to cover ever Paulding County football game also never gets mentioned as a source to go to. That is the Dallas New Era.

It was a tough game against SM.

How many weeks before the next season starts?

David Moon

#11 K96W8

K96W8

Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:09 AM

The one paper that tries to cover ever Paulding County football game also never gets mentioned as a source to go to. That is the Dallas New Era.

It was a tough game against SM.

How many weeks before the next season starts?

David Moon

I love the Dallas New Era. It's delivered to my mailbox every week. I started getting it several years ago to make sure I didn't miss any Raider news--or great pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics