Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo

need radio or computer websites to hear EP's game?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wendex23

wendex23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:04 PM

I really enjoyed listening to the game last Friday on line. How do we find the new websites?
Thanks

#2 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:56 PM

I have no idea, East will not be broadcasting and Star's Mills website is not working so I have no clue :pardon:
Posted Image

#3 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:34 PM

Unless your unable to attend, I would encourage you to attend the ball game. Last weeks game was so much fun, you just can't get the excitement from listening to a radio like you can from being there. For those that can't make it, I'll find a link for you all to listen to it on the radio. Stars Mill Usually broadcasts their games online, but for some reason their website isn't working right.

#4 dtanner

dtanner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:40 PM

Unless your unable to attend, I would encourage you to attend the ball game. Last weeks game was so much fun, you just can't get the excitement from listening to a radio like you can from being there. For those that can't make it, I'll find a link for you all to listen to it on the radio. Stars Mill Usually broadcasts their games online, but for some reason their website isn't working right.

can't find a link,have to work fri nite,but wanted to listen to the game online at work do you have anymore info cowbellman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics