11 replies to this topic

#1 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:05 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know, I will have more of the vuvuzela horns this Friday night at the game. They are just $5.00, if you would like for me to put ya one back please let me know. These things went fast last week and I only ordered about 10 of them. So I'll have 25 this time, just make sure you all let me know if ya want one before Friday so I can put it back for you until I get to the game on Friday. I'll see you all at the game Friday against Stars Mill, hopefully I can get all 25 sold and the ones that got one last week will bring theirs back. Then we will have a good bit of noise being made.

Edited by COWBELLMAN, 24 November 2010 - 05:08 PM.

#2 Go BLUE!

Go BLUE!

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,233 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:09 PM

You should be choked with a vuzela horn just for promoting these things.

Posted Image
"If heaven ain't a lot like Detroit, I don't wanna go....if they ain't got no 8 Mile like they do up in the D, then send me to hell or Salt Lake City it would be about the same to me." - Uncle Kracker

#3 D-Cinco

D-Cinco

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:15 PM

Hey, can you save two for me? I'm RaidersRock's friend/neighbor. We will be at the game Friday night and my boys would love these! Can I pay you at the game? Thanks so much!!!

#4 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:20 PM

Yes, I have already talked to RaidersRock. She has told me to save two, I've already got them put back for ya. It will be just fine to pay me at the game Friday. I'm gonna try to get there an hour or so early so I can catch folks coming through the parking lot.

Hey, can you save two for me? I'm RaidersRock's friend/neighbor. We will be at the game Friday night and my boys would love these! Can I pay you at the game? Thanks so much!!!

LOL, sorry. They are really great noise makers, and I'm all for that kind of stuff at the football games. Everyone knows I'm a big fan of noise, so for the ones that have them or are getting one be prepared to make some noise Friday night.

Edited by COWBELLMAN, 24 November 2010 - 05:22 PM.

#5 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:19 PM

:rofl: i will not lie, they get on my nerves after 2 quarters but they are a necessary evil and the little kids love them. My son had a big red circle around his lips halfway through the game and chapped lips :lol:

Cowbellman I am sure lots of people will want'em, I better bring some motrin :wacko: :D
Posted Image

#6 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:47 PM

LOL, I to had chapped lips. Yes bring Motrin and whatever else you can give folks for headaches. I'm sure the Stars mill players and fans may need it more than us though.

#7 Mr. October

Mr. October

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:27 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know, I will have more of the vuvuzela horns this Friday night at the game. They are just $5.00, if you would like for me to put ya one back please let me know. These things went fast last week and I only ordered about 10 of them. So I'll have 25 this time, just make sure you all let me know if ya want one before Friday so I can put it back for you until I get to the game on Friday. I'll see you all at the game Friday against Stars Mill, hopefully I can get all 25 sold and the ones that got one last week will bring theirs back. Then we will have a good bit of noise being made.

I was planning to go to the game, but if that means having to put up with those ridiculously mind numbing pieces of plastic I'll pass.
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. " Vince Lombardi

#8 Luv2walk

Luv2walk

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:52 PM

I know I am going to get killed for this, but those are the MOST OBNOXIOUS things I have ever heard. Not really the impression I want our school to have.

Ok...start the lynching.

#9 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:01 PM

I know I am going to get killed for this, but those are the MOST OBNOXIOUS things I have ever heard. Not really the impression I want our school to have.

Ok...start the lynching.

:shok: :aggressive: :vava: :rofl: yeah we are obnoxiously loud and proud of it :D
Posted Image

#10 Luv2walk

Luv2walk

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:23 PM

Good grief, who said anything about being QUIET. I am on my feet the whole game yelling my head off!!! I just don't think we need some obnoxious horn to make alot of "senseless" noise. Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't make them any less of a fan, but I knew it would come, so bring it on.

#11 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:15 PM

Good grief, who said anything about being QUIET. I am on my feet the whole game yelling my head off!!! I just don't think we need some obnoxious horn to make alot of "senseless" noise. Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't make them any less of a fan, but I knew it would come, so bring it on.

Noise at the Bone yard you bet,join in and have fun I do.I come with a variety of racket. Two different cow bells for different sounds,and what ever else I can get. Cowbell man rocks!!!:clapping:
  • RaidersRock likes this
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#12 MJF

MJF

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:45 PM

The point is to FIRE up the players and THEY love it when we go wild. We the Raiders 12th man and we gonna ROCK THE STANDS any way we can to let our boys know WE WITH THEM ALL THE WAY and loud and proud of them. Heck, we filled the stands at Clarke Central and Starr's Mill is an hour closer. hehe we comin get ready!

(I understand though, not a big fan of the cowbell, but i do anything for the team, love them so much)

You can bet Coach Reid :wub: will have them ready to go kick some Panther tail. You can also bet 12th man will be ready too. :yahoo: GO RAIDERS!

Go ahead and try to rip me to shreds... to late Im already in too small of pieces to be ripped anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics