RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:10 PM

East Raiders vs Clark Centrl

Great video, I am so proud of my boys.

Thank you to all of those who have gotten behind these boys and showing them support. They have played their hearts this season and you can really see it in this game. My favorite part is towards the end after the game, so sweet :wub:

Edited by RaidersRock, 20 November 2010 - 06:11 PM.

Posted Image

#2 shed

shed

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:58 PM

Congrats Raiders! Great video, I really liked the celebration at the end. That's what it's all about.

Good luck next week against Starrs Mill. Leave it all on the field guys.
Posted Image

THWG

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.

#3 kateoc

kateoc

Advanced Member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:41 PM

Great video! Thanks for sharing. Way to go Raiders!!!

#4 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,669 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:22 AM

great video :yahoo:
  • nick78vsu likes this
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#5 nick78vsu

nick78vsu

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:39 AM

I am going to be honest with you all, I. Didn't feel like we had a very good chance last night, being as young as we are. That is the only short coming that I have said all year that the Raiders, and saying that is scary.. to be this good and this young! Wow at the next few years.. But looking at the present! Its hard sometimes to show my support for the Raiders ONLY because I coach at another High school in the county, I heart is and forever will be at East. I have said it before I may wear other colors right moment but ibleedblack&silver... I am so stinking proud of these kids exp the ones I coached at EPMS the past few seasons, it really has a big piece in my heart. I played blead cryed laughed tore my knees to hell and back for East Paulding football along with many others in the years of the 0-30 streak.. it is so amazing how far the program has come. After watching the highlight video I had tears streaming down my face.... call me what you want those who know me know that I am an emotional person and I LOVE ME SOME EAST PAULDING RAIDER FOOTBALL!! Keep it up boys let's get Paulding County a STATE TITLE! Now is as good a time as any!
  • nick78vsu, brown*eyed*girl and Palm Trees Rock like this

#6 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:51 PM

Man, I couldn't of said it any better myself. Wished ya could of been there Friday night with us, hopefully you'll be able to make it to the Stars Mill game. I watched film on Clarke Central and from what I saw. I knew we could win the game, it just depended on how bad the boys wanted it. When I looked into those guys faces Friday night before the game started, I knew it was gonna be a fun night for some Raider football. Those boys showed a tremendous amount of heart and courage to go out there and win that game. After the game, the look in their eyes and Coach Reid and the other coaches eyes, I could tell they want that rematch with Kell badly. Coach Reid will have them ready this week to take on a Stars Mill team who is in my eyes much better than Clarke Central. But if we come out playin like Friday night, The Raiders will be ok. For all of you Raider Nation fans out there, I'm gonna throw a challenge to ya. I challenge each and every single one of you if you come to the game Friday night, to be as loud as you possibly can. You all just don't know how important it is for the boys to hear you all cheering them on. If ya can't yell, I will have some more horns with me Friday night, so make sure you find me. We need to once again, turn the Visitor side at Stars Mill into a home away from home and make our boys feel comfortable. All the coaches and Players told me after the game Friday night that it makes a big difference for them when they are on that field and they hear the chants of "DEFENSE" going in the stands. So I'm challenging all of you coming to the game, be ready to make some noise. For those of you that just want to sit there and do nothing, well move over and make room for some loud and crazy Raider fans. THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS, NO REASON WE SHOULD BE SITTING DOWN WITH OUR MOUTHS CLOSED. I promise you, your voice will come back in a day or so. Enjoy the Holidays because come Friday, we travel to Fayetteville to take over Stars Mills Stadium. GOOOOO!!!!! RAIDERSSSS!!!!!

I am going to be honest with you all, I. Didn't feel like we had a very good chance last night, being as young as we are. That is the only short coming that I have said all year that the Raiders, and saying that is scary.. to be this good and this young! Wow at the next few years.. But looking at the present! Its hard sometimes to show my support for the Raiders ONLY because I coach at another High school in the county, I heart is and forever will be at East. I have said it before I may wear other colors right moment but ibleedblack&silver... I am so stinking proud of these kids exp the ones I coached at EPMS the past few seasons, it really has a big piece in my heart. I played blead cryed laughed tore my knees to hell and back for East Paulding football along with many others in the years of the 0-30 streak.. it is so amazing how far the program has come. After watching the highlight video I had tears streaming down my face.... call me what you want those who know me know that I am an emotional person and I LOVE ME SOME EAST PAULDING RAIDER FOOTBALL!! Keep it up boys let's get Paulding County a STATE TITLE! Now is as good a time as any!

#7 D-Cinco

D-Cinco

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:05 PM

Already have directions printed out and ready to roll for Friday night! GO RAIDERS!!!!!

#8 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:23 PM

Already have directions printed out and ready to roll for Friday night! GO RAIDERS!!!!!

i tell you what, my nerves are already giving me fits. last week was rough, i'm not sure i'm gonna make it. Nick is cool as a cucumber, very focused. Me ........basketcase :rolleyes: 8P :crazy: :80
Posted Image

#9 D-Cinco

D-Cinco

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:43 PM

i tell you what, my nerves are already giving me fits. last week was rough, i'm not sure i'm gonna make it. Nick is cool as a cucumber, very focused. Me ........basketcase :rolleyes: 8P :crazy: :80

You will be fine. What time are y'all heading up there? Mapquest gave travel time of one hour and 40 minutes or something like that. Hopefully traffic won't be too bad being the day after Thanksgiving.

He better be cool and focused! I've told a certain daughter of mine not to bother him too much this week :)

#10 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:14 PM

I think we are following the buses, we may have a line of people from here to fayetteville :pardon:

prolly around 4:00, a friend of mine is driving one of the buses so i'll find out tomorrow
Posted Image

#11 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,669 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:17 AM

I think we are following the buses, we may have a line of people from here to fayetteville :pardon:

prolly around 4:00, a friend of mine is driving one of the buses so i'll find out tomorrow

that will be great
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics