Paulding.com

MILL POINTE SUB DIVISION!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My neighbor was broken into today around 1:30PM. They got in thru the back kitchen window - they took guns, jewerly and only a few tools..he/she, they didn't take any electronics.   One of the neigh

I have a REAL Comcast Truck and I will gladly ride thru your subdivision looking for that FAKE one.. They like to steal our equipment too... So.. Don't shoot me in my bucket truck.. I'm just cruisin

They were GROWN ADULTS - late 20's early 30's

The daughter got the house from the mother, after the father died.

She moved in with her boyfriend, brother, child, and a few others all lived in that house.

Were they renters or owners???? And it was the son of a homeowner or renter??? How old of a person are we talking about???

NO NOT RELATED

Did they try to rob a home on Davis Mill North and get caught? I wondered if these were the same ones.

Most ALL OF THEM!!!

Norma was the female who lived there, who I have spoken too...boy, I have some things I would like ot say to her now...she acted like she was so scared and worried.....ugh....

So who was it? There are several for burglary, receiving stolen property, etc.

There were several OTHERS on that list that were arrested out of Mill Pointe.

So was he acting alone? Was any of the others listed involved?

They were GROWN ADULTS - late 20's early 30's

The daughter got the house from the mother, after the father died.

She moved in with her boyfriend, brother, child, and a few others all lived in that house.

NO NOT RELATED

Most ALL OF THEM!!!

Norma was the female who lived there, who I have spoken too...boy, I have some things I would like ot say to her now...she acted like she was so scared and worried.....ugh....

There were several OTHERS on that list that were arrested out of Mill Pointe.

What's so disgusting to me is that they have a very, very young beautiful daughter who lives there with these stupid criminals. Who's going to care for her as obviously these people aren't fit to be parents. I knew in my heart that this was where this crap was coming from. I hate that I was right.

Great Neighbors, I am sure that the Sheriffs Office knows just how to treat this bunch of Mill Pointe SCUM… I hope all of them get to spend some quality time in jail where they belong.

I'm sure the law will deal with them just fine. But for the record, this bunch of "Mill Pointe Scume" wasn't from Mill Pointe not even the lady who owned the house. She inherited it when her father died. They moved in just a bit ago. Most of the residents of Mill Pointe have been here a long time.

I'm sure the law will deal with them just fine. But for the record, this bunch of "Mill Pointe Scume" wasn't from Mill Pointe not even the lady who owned the house. She inherited it when her father died. They moved in just a bit ago. Most of the residents of Mill Pointe have been here a long time.

Well we know one member of this group was from Carrington Pointe and they've lived there for about 15 years.

Well we know one member of this group was from Carrington Pointe and they've lived there for about 15 years.

Wow! Wonder what made that person turn to a life of crime now! Guess we'd better board up that area at the back of the neighborhood that leads into Carrington Point huh?

I"m just wondering what we'll do when these people get out of jail. Will they resume their break-ins or do the smart thing and stop now that everyone and their brother knows who's been doing it.

I don't think they will DARE come back into Mill Pointe.

Wow! Wonder what made that person turn to a life of crime now! Guess we'd better board up that area at the back of the neighborhood that leads into Carrington Point huh?

I"m just wondering what we'll do when these people get out of jail. Will they resume their break-ins or do the smart thing and stop now that everyone and their brother knows who's been doing it.

I do think it explains at least SOME of the break ins at Carrington Pointe also.

Especially considering it's my father (Georgia Dawg) who's house was one of the houses broken into and #9 was HIS NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR!

Due to the amount our burglary, he will be charged with a felony. If he's found guilty he'll be in jail for quite a while. As far as why he chose a life of crime? He wasn't the model teenager growing up. As far as others that were arrested on Monday, this is a picture of one of them and she happens to be one of his Facebook friends.

She sure looks innocent, huh?

49913_100001258906210_970846_n.jpg

Due to the amount our burglary, he will be charged with a felony. If he's found guilty he'll be in jail for quite a while. As far as why he chose a life of crime? He wasn't the model teenager growing up. As far as others that were arrested on Monday, this is a picture of one of them and she happens to be one of his Facebook friends.

She sure looks innocent, huh?

49913_100001258906210_970846_n.jpg

Fantastic photo! Wonder if that cash is from selling some of the stolen property they have accumulated? Good to know the face though! Now I know who to send the evil eye to!

I was looking at the Forum Page and there is an ad for a company that buys gold. Across their add they say 'Don't get scammed' That just flew all over me so I have to say this.

These people bought stolen goods from the folks that were doing the robberies in our area. There are pictures of our jewelry and the driver's license of the crook. Of couse they didn't ask any questions and immediately melted down the gold as soon as they could so they couldn't be accused of possession of stolen goods. They even denied buying the stuff even though I've seen the ticket from the jewlery store with the photocopy of the goods and license. Don't be scammed? Oh, the nerve of them. I'll never buy from these folks!

I was looking at the Forum Page and there is an ad for a company that buys gold. Across their add they say 'Don't get scammed' That just flew all over me so I have to say this.

These people bought stolen goods from the folks that were doing the robberies in our area. There are pictures of our jewelry and the driver's license of the crook. Of couse they didn't ask any questions and immediately melted down the gold as soon as they could so they couldn't be accused of possession of stolen goods. They even denied buying the stuff even though I've seen the ticket from the jewlery store with the photocopy of the goods and license. Don't be scammed? Oh, the nerve of them. I'll never buy from these folks!

Who? Let me know and I will never buy from them either.