Paulding.com

MILL POINTE SUB DIVISION!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My neighbor was broken into today around 1:30PM. They got in thru the back kitchen window - they took guns, jewerly and only a few tools..he/she, they didn't take any electronics.   One of the neigh

I have a REAL Comcast Truck and I will gladly ride thru your subdivision looking for that FAKE one.. They like to steal our equipment too... So.. Don't shoot me in my bucket truck.. I'm just cruisin

ANOTHER HOUSE IN MILLPOINTE WAS ROBBED TODAY!!!

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO STOP!!!!!

Any details yet? Where did you get the info that another robbery took place?

We've got to get PCSO to do something!!! I've never felt the need to keep my alarm system on duing the day when I'm home until I was made aware of what was going on in our subdivision. Now my gun is always within reach as well as goes with me in hand to and from the car.

Maybe the neighbors could get together and hire someone to come and patrol until these vermin are caught. They should not have to but this neighborhood is apparently under siege. Can't let the crooks get away with this!!!:angry2:

I just can't wait for the scuzzbucket to come to my house during the day where my former Marine husband will be waiting with our shiny new gun. I've had it with this horse manure. It's becoming more and more evident to me that whoever is doing this is either a. a resident of this neighborhood or b. someone who is very, very connected to this neighborhood. If this weren't the case, why didn't they strike last week or this weekend? Because pretty much everyone was home and those who were not had their homes under incredible surveillance.

We're ready for whoever it is. Everything that's of value has been locked away so brang it thug arse!

I have also had it. I am over it. I feel so on edge and un safe. I am tired of always having to look over my shoulder and worried about my daughter....everytime the dog barks and fly for the window to look who is out there.

I am also starting to think what someone just posted, that it's someone close to this neighborhood. Which is said, because you are suppose to TRUST THE NEIGHBOR.

I have to give a shout out to the PCSO - they have been working very hard - they have been coming thru a lot. They are trying.

There is a Neighborhood Watch being established and we have our first meeting coming up!

I can tell you, that if you come into Mill Pointe and you are car that we are not aware of or don't know...you will be called on...not to be mean, we are all just very cautious at this point.

I think the thief/thieves are from a neighboring subdivision.

I have also had it. I am over it. I feel so on edge and un safe. I am tired of always having to look over my shoulder and worried about my daughter....everytime the dog barks and fly for the window to look who is out there.

I am also starting to think what someone just posted, that it's someone close to this neighborhood. Which is said, because you are suppose to TRUST THE NEIGHBOR.

I have to give a shout out to the PCSO - they have been working very hard - they have been coming thru a lot. They are trying.

There is a Neighborhood Watch being established and we have our first meeting coming up!

I can tell you, that if you come into Mill Pointe and you are car that we are not aware of or don't know...you will be called on...not to be mean, we are all just very cautious at this point.

Mikey - I have to agree with you. I don't think it's someone driving in here. I saw two vehicles that I couldn't identify. One - I did identify its relationship to the house it was visiting. The other - I'm calling the PCSO about. Don't know that it's part of the puzzle - but it might be.

Please know that those of us at home are watching. It was absolutely pouring down rain to the point where I couldn't see the neighbor's house across the street. I can't imagine who could be doing this.

This just PISSES me off. (proper choice and use of word). I want my neighborhood back. I don't want my kids afraid to stay at home. I don't want to have to revisit our house rules of never answer the door when an adult isn't home - in this case - that might get my house broken into.

I can't be at the neighborhood watch meeting - prior engagement that can't be gotten out of. But, everyone know - I'm watching. And, I making notes of who isn't supposed to be here. I have the lucky advantage of a great watching point.

And, I'll tell you - I wouldn't want Mrs. Avalon's hubby after me. He's keeping very vigilant watch lately. I've seen him more in the last three weeks than the last three years. :)! It's great to have such wonderful neighbors.

They'll get caught. Don't worry. Criminals are idiots and they'll make a mistake. They always do. It's just a matter of how much havoc they are going to leave before we catch them.

I just can't wait for the scuzzbucket to come to my house during the day where my former Marine husband will be waiting with our shiny new gun. I've had it with this horse manure. It's becoming more and more evident to me that whoever is doing this is either a. a resident of this neighborhood or b. someone who is very, very connected to this neighborhood. If this weren't the case, why didn't they strike last week or this weekend? Because pretty much everyone was home and those who were not had their homes under incredible surveillance.

We're ready for whoever it is. Everything that's of value has been locked away so brang it thug arse!

They did not strike last week because school was out and there were kids everywhere is my guess. I really don't think they want to run into anybody. In our subdivision (we back up to you guys) they are coming in during the day after the kids go to school and the adults have gone to work.

ANOTHER HOUSE IN MILLPOINTE WAS ROBBED TODAY!!!

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO STOP!!!!!

I heard the call on the scanner yesterday..and thought man I thought the madness had stopped. I hate that for you guys! I hope they catch this person soon! I don't live to far from Mill Pointe so it concerns me a great deal

We live in Mill Pointe as well.

I came home about 9:30 last night from the movies with friends and met a SO car driving through. Do they actually cruise the cul de sacs too or just a straight through drive down the main road? Just curious, I haven't seen 'em in my cul de sac, but I don't look out the window all of the time either.

...and on that same note... They have enough officers to spare 2 or 3 cars when they set speed traps on Davis Mill every 3 months, I'd think they could have just one drive through in the afternoons relatively often. Just sayin'

Another random thought.. Do the local pawn shops in the area know about the break ins? I'm no expert so have no idea how the people sell stolen goods. Do they have people they sell to or on the streets or what? No idea. I was just wondering if they were taking any items to local pawn shops or having friends do it. Do the authorities notify pawn shops for leads or no? I wouldn't think they would be stupid enough to go to the same shop over and over, but then again who knows.

I am glad to have the forum to come share information. We also wont be able to attend the meeting, guess I need to email someone about that.

email millpointecitizenwatch@gmail.com and you can get info.

We live in Mill Pointe as well.

I came home about 9:30 last night from the movies with friends and met a SO car driving through. Do they actually cruise the cul de sacs too or just a straight through drive down the main road? Just curious, I haven't seen 'em in my cul de sac, but I don't look out the window all of the time either.

...and on that same note... They have enough officers to spare 2 or 3 cars when they set speed traps on Davis Mill every 3 months, I'd think they could have just one drive through in the afternoons relatively often. Just sayin'

Another random thought.. Do the local pawn shops in the area know about the break ins? I'm no expert so have no idea how the people sell stolen goods. Do they have people they sell to or on the streets or what? No idea. I was just wondering if they were taking any items to local pawn shops or having friends do it. Do the authorities notify pawn shops for leads or no? I wouldn't think they would be stupid enough to go to the same shop over and over, but then again who knows.

I am glad to have the forum to come share information. We also wont be able to attend the meeting, guess I need to email someone about that.

Pawn shops are required by law to submit records every day to the state. If you have something that has been stolen and you have a serial # for it they can easily cross reference with all pawn shops. The problem is they can sell the stuff on craigs list or ebay and no one police's these sites. I only know about the pawn shops because my sisters house was broken into and they recovered items and returned them to her and arrested the thug that did it. I hope they catch the person/s that is doing this, so that you all can start to sleep easier at night. Good luck with the neighborhood watch. It sounds like you all are doing everything right and hopefully it will pay off sooner rather than later.

This thief is going to be caught very soon! Sounds like he's an idiot since he keeps hitting the same area and there are numerous descriptions of him.

We have webcams hooked up that monitor all the doors & windows of our home continuously and the cool thing is we can check out the house from the website on our Iphone while we are away ever. Plus the home security monitoring service will hopefully prevent a break-in.

I've got a feeling that crime is going to be on the rise though with the holiday season close.

Hopefully, they will get caught soon, since they are coming back to the same neighborhood.

On another note...we have this car that drives in the neighborhood several times a week with the music loud as can be, speeding...it comes thru always around 2:00am-3:00am...my neighbor, tonight, or I should say this am, jumped in his car and took off after him to get his license plate number. I happened to be up because my dog started barking and I got spooked, just before I heard the car come thru.

I am over being on edge and being spooked by every sound I hear.

I know PCSO is doing everything they can, I just wish the idiots would hurry up and mess up, lol

UPDATE:

MILL POINTE RESIDENTS!!

THEY HAVE CAUGHT THEM!!!!!!

Unfortunately, they lived in our neighborhood, they were our neighbors, they have children.

These scum bags were arrested yesterday.

If you go to the Paulding.gov and look up the sheriff's office and then click on the Offenders - search by date 12/6/2010. You can see who they are. It's public information!

Thank you to the PCSO for working so hard on this!

Can't wait to get back to making Mill Pointe safe again!!

UPDATE:

MILL POINTE RESIDENTS!!

Unfortunately, they lived in our neighborhood, they were our neighbors, they have children.

If you go to the Paulding.gov and look up the sheriff's office and then click on the Offenders - search by date 12/6/2010. You can see who they are. It's public information!

Glad they were caught!

But I can't get the offender lookup to work.

UPDATE:

MILL POINTE RESIDENTS!!

Did they try to rob a home on Davis Mill North and get caught? I wondered if these were the same ones.

1 BARRETT,NORMA RAY 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY REC STOLEN PROPERTY / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

HOUSED/HIRAM / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

2 BEAL,JONATHAN SCOTT 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>BURGLARY / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

CRIMINAL TRESPASS / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

SIMPLE ASSAULT / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

3 BRUMIT,STEPHEN ALEXANDER 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>CONTEMPT OF COURT / 1 / $20,954.25 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

4 DAVENPORT,BILLY ANTHONY 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY SHOPLIFTING / 1 / $1,300.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

5 DORTCH,SKYLER ALLEN 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY SHOPLIFTING / 1 / $1,300.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

6 GREENE,ANDREW NORRIS 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY SHOPLIFTING / 1 / $1,300.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

7 HOWELL,ANDREA MICHELLE 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>COUNTY SENTENCED / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

8 MCCAIN,STEPHEN TRAVIS 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY TAKING / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

9 MCDEARMID,MARK DEVIN 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>BURGLARY / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

BURGLARY / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

THEFT BY DECEPTION / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

THEFT BY REC STOLEN PROPERTY / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

10 MILLWOOD,ROBERT THOMAS 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>FALSE REPORT OF CRIME / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

EXPIRED DRIVERS LIC / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

11 MONTIEL,MAYOLO ALCANTARA 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>HOUSED/HIRAM / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

12 MOODY,DAVID ALLEN 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY REC STOLEN PROPERTY / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

13 MOTLEY,CURTIS LEVON 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>PROB. VIOL / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

14 NOWDEN,CRISTAL DIANNE 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY SHOPLIFTING / 1 / $1,300.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

15 PERDOMO,MARVIN ALDEMAN 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>HOUSED/DALLAS / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

16 SCOTT,MURRELL LEE 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>HOUSED/HIRAM / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

17 TAYLOR,ANGELA DEE 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>COUNTY SENTENCED / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

18 TRAYLOR,BRITISH DANISE 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>FAIL TO APPEAR / SUPERIOR COURT / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

19 VAUGHN,ALEXEIA CHARMAIN 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY SHOPLIFTING / 1 / $1,300.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

20 VAUGHN,DAREION XAVIER 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY SHOPLIFTING / 1 / $1,300.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

You just can't click on the name and see pictures. I would like to see their pictures. Yes I AM that nosey!

I'm happy to know that they were caught and everyone is safe. The neighborhood watch and the sheriff department did a wonderful job!

Edited by Lucky64

I hope this solves the problems for Mill Point residents and others in Paulding. I have been very concerned about them. I hope they recover their stolen property and can get over the fear and anxiety that this must have caused. I also hope these folks get the book thrown at them. :angry2:

Supposed they've executed a search warrant on a storage locker and have recovered some of the stolen items. They've also recovered some items from two different pawn shops. It should only be a couple of days before everyone is contacted and requested to go down to identify their property.

Supposed they've executed a search warrant on a storage locker and have recovered some of the stolen items. They've also recovered some items from two different pawn shops. It should only be a couple of days before everyone is contacted and requested to go down to identify their property.

See, certain posters of this thread were right, the theifs would slip up somewhere. Dumbest criminals, not to bright. Glad they finally got caught.

One of those arrested yesterday lived next door to me, I went over to his house when my place was broken into, he was there, said he was asleep. If it was him then that explains a lot.

It is really sad that you can"t even trust your own next door neighbors anymore.

One of those arrested yesterday lived next door to me, I went over to his house when my place was broken into, he was there, said he was asleep. If it was him then that explains a lot.

SERIOUSLY?????!!!!!?????

That's SO WRONG!!!

Did you contact the cops about your break in and let them know the connection?

1 BARRETT,NORMA RAY 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY REC STOLEN PROPERTY / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

HOUSED/HIRAM / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

2 BEAL,JONATHAN SCOTT 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>BURGLARY / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

CRIMINAL TRESPASS / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

SIMPLE ASSAULT / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

3 BRUMIT,STEPHEN ALEXANDER 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>CONTEMPT OF COURT / 1 / $20,954.25 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

4 DAVENPORT,BILLY ANTHONY 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY SHOPLIFTING / 1 / $1,300.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

5 DORTCH,SKYLER ALLEN 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY SHOPLIFTING / 1 / $1,300.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

6 GREENE,ANDREW NORRIS 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY SHOPLIFTING / 1 / $1,300.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

7 HOWELL,ANDREA MICHELLE 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>COUNTY SENTENCED / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

8 MCCAIN,STEPHEN TRAVIS 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY TAKING / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

9 MCDEARMID,MARK DEVIN 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>BURGLARY / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

THEFT BY REC STOLEN PROPERTY / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

10 MILLWOOD,ROBERT THOMAS 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>FALSE REPORT OF CRIME / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

EXPIRED DRIVERS LIC / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

11 MONTIEL,MAYOLO ALCANTARA 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>HOUSED/HIRAM / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

12 MOODY,DAVID ALLEN 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY REC STOLEN PROPERTY / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

13 MOTLEY,CURTIS LEVON 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>PROB. VIOL / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

14 NOWDEN,CRISTAL DIANNE 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY SHOPLIFTING / 1 / $1,300.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

15 PERDOMO,MARVIN ALDEMAN 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>HOUSED/DALLAS / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

16 SCOTT,MURRELL LEE 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>HOUSED/HIRAM / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

17 TAYLOR,ANGELA DEE 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>COUNTY SENTENCED / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

18 TRAYLOR,BRITISH DANISE 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>FAIL TO APPEAR / SUPERIOR COURT / 1 / $0.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

19 VAUGHN,ALEXEIA CHARMAIN 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY SHOPLIFTING / 1 / $1,300.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

20 VAUGHN,DAREION XAVIER 12/6/2010 Active Inmate </FONT>THEFT BY SHOPLIFTING / 1 / $1,300.00 / HELD FOR PROSECUTION

So who was it? There are several for burglary, receiving stolen property, etc.

I don't recognize the name or the picture. If he's in the back of the neighborhood, I probably wouldn't know him. What a jack a$$ that he thought he could rob his neighbors and get away with it. Hope he doesn't come back here - not a good thing.

Someone pm me the address. Curiosity is killing this cat now.