4 replies to this topic

#1 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,515 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:55 PM

I'm having trouble with my account and I'm wondering if I can post something or if I'm blocked or something.
"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#2 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,183 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:00 PM

I'm having trouble with my account and I'm wondering if I can post something or if I'm blocked or something.

I see you!

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#3 Jack Reacher

Jack Reacher

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,878 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:18 PM

I see you!

who are you talking to? :blink:
"It was supposed to have been a relaxing early retirement on the beach for Grey Colson. No city traffic, no more late shifts and no more lonely nights in a home that was a constant reminder of his late wife's suffering. A distraction of sorts. But distractions have their price and it was more than Colson was willing to pay........His daughter's life"

A novel by Jack Reacher

Coming to local book stores, consignment shops and yard sales all across Paulding County in the summer of 2012....or 2013...or sometime around then. LOL!

Posted Image

#4 Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg

RIP JJ

• Mayberry Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:20 PM

I see you ;)
http://www.paulding.com/ads/mayberryrack.swf

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,848 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:20 PM

You are not blocked. topic closed

pubby