Adult Toy store

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope just more of them obnoxious baby ticker thingies

I hope they have a good sales person in there. The ones Ive seen at the one on HWY 5 in Dville..... hmmm lets just hope for a GREAT sales person!

Kokopellis (SP) has sex toys and people go in there. I know I have, I don't care who saw me. I'm an adult, if I choose to frequent sex shops that my business. We all have sex. Ya'll know I do...I just

someone needs to drive by the rental stores over there and see what is going on. I hear it will open on the 15th.

Do you mean the WalMart on 278 across from Kroger? And when you say rental stores do you mean the "strip mall" behind McDonalds?

ETA: Double post. Oops. :blush:

Edited by MrsB

yes, Yes, YES!!

That's is what I mean

Hmmmm.

I don't think locals will shop there. I mean, who wants to run the risk of running into someone they know in there? LOL You ahve to go to Smyrna or Marietta for that kind of shopping, Not in Hiram. Unless you live in Douglasville. LOL

Edited by MrsB

I hope they have a good sales person in there. The ones Ive seen at the one on HWY 5 in Dville..... hmmm lets just hope for a GREAT sales person!

maybe i should look into it. I have experience.....selling them that is. lol I used to sell Pure Romance a couple years ago.

I didn't know there were stores like that in dville. I only knew of one in sandy springs and the one off South Cobb drive.

Hmmmm.

I don't think locals will shop there. I mean, who wants to run the risk of running into someone they know in there? LOL You ahve to go to Smyrna or Marietta for that kind of shopping, Not in Hiram. Unless you live in Douglasville. LOL

Not ashame here!!! :p But then again we give parties at our house ever 6 months ;)

maybe i should look into it. I have experience.....selling them that is. lol I used to sell Pure Romance a couple years ago.

I didn't know there were stores like that in dville. I only knew of one in sandy springs and the one off South Cobb drive.

There is also one off of 120/Roswell Rd just past Harry's in Marietta also.

Not ashame here!!! :p But then again we give parties at our house ever 6 months ;)

I was kidding :p Those parties are fun! I need to have one soon.

Kokopellis (SP) has sex toys and people go in there. I know I have, I don't care who saw me. I'm an adult, if I choose to frequent sex shops that my business. We all have sex. Ya'll know I do...I just had a baby :lol: ;)

That place is seriously lacking. We need a Starship.

Kokopellis (SP) has sex toys and people go in there. I know I have, I don't care who saw me. I'm an adult, if I choose to frequent sex shops that my business. We all have sex. Ya'll know I do...I just had a baby :lol: ;)

Is that around here?

Is the OP serious?? I just can't imagine one here. Someone over there go look. :)

fine.

i'll do it.

See.

Wait. Does that mean you are going to look?

'Cause was going to break my rule becuase I need something only WalMart has and I'll be over there anyway. :mellow:

Edited by MrsB

parking lot, jello, sex toys, pictures, drinks. throw in some karaoke and it sounds like a good time. We need this in Hiram.

sounds like my basement.

oh, but i have disco balls.

• Like 1

I used to go there after work a lot to buy a fine cigar. Renee's a good guy!