Paulding.com

Pedestrian accident somewhere around Polk Ave.

I think the accident was closer to Northside Church.

They are talking about going to Westside Trail (or something similiar) regarding the juveniles.

Father of the driver just got there.

Sounds like it might have been a younger person driving. And speaking from someone that has had a family member go thru the same thing---it will haunt them for a very long time whether it was their fault or not.

The pedestrian's name is Michael Reinhardt. He was in his early twenties and had just became a father a few days ago. He was an amazing man, a loving father, and a great uncle to my daughter. Please pray for his family.

I am so very sorry for your family's loss :( :(

My thoughts are with ALL families involved.

As bad as it is to loose a loved one, the driver and passenger of the vehicle will live with this everyday.

From what I heard last night--it seemed to have been a younger person driving. I hope they seek some counseling to cope with this in the future.

the Mothers Group at his church are getting a basket of things for the baby... baby food, formula, diapers, whipes, clothes, things that a baby will need for the next year.

if anyone wants to donate to them please bring the items to First Assembly of God Church, 64 Holder Rd., Dallas, GA 30132, 770-445-8759

or PM me and I can make arrangements to get them from you.

This is a young family just starting out and I am sure that all of your thoughts and prayers will be greatly appreciated at this time.