Paulding.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URGENT! - PLEASE TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS IN POWDER SPRINGS AND COBB COUNTY ABOUT THIS STORY!

A volunteer for STEVE THOMPSON'S campaign pulled a knife on Republican Craig Prewett and his neighbor this morning. Dozens of signs around the district have had CRAIG PREWETT's name cut out.

http://pauldingpundit.com/2010/11/ga-sd-33democrat-volunteer-pulls-knife-while-stealing-signs/

Don't let the liberal democrats steal Cobb County's Senate District 33. Please share with all Paulding and Cobb friends and neighbors.

Such craziness, and WOW just WOW...what means some will go to...it's just disgusting.

But...am I the ONLY one who noticed that the PROFUSION of the irritating no Obama/no Thompson signs lining HWY 278 near Powder Springs had all been removed over the weekend?

Really? No one else noticed that those signs have been removed?

Is this a case of pot-meet-kettle, oh but your pot is blacker because your sign remover was caught and was an idiot?

Oh, and I'm a conservative. NOT a Repub, but conservative.

Really...no one else noticed?

Such craziness, and WOW just WOW...what means some will go to...it's just disgusting.

But...am I the ONLY one who noticed that the PROFUSION of the irritating no Obama/no Thompson signs lining HWY 278 near Powder Springs had all been removed over the weekend?

Really? No one else noticed that those signs have been removed?

Is this a case of pot-meet-kettle, oh but your pot is blacker because your sign remover was caught and was an idiot?

Oh, and I'm a conservative. NOT a Repub, but conservative.

Really...no one else noticed?

I never drive that way....but if I did, I woulda noticed :D

It's not the Steve Thompson campaign doing this. It is some idiot taking it on himself.

I have been involved with putting out signs all over the county. We keep a very detailed list of where each sign goes. We have had them stolen, pushed over and even had Paulettes people put their sign in front of ours to try to block it.

I have personally set a couple of her signs up that had fallen over after the storm last week.

It's not the Steve Thompson campaign doing this. It is some idiot taking it on himself.

I have been involved with putting out signs all over the county. We keep a very detailed list of where each sign goes. We have had them stolen, pushed over and even had Paulettes people put their sign in front of ours to try to block it.

I have personally set a couple of her signs up that had fallen over after the storm last week.

Wasn't this about Thompson/Prewitt?

Obviously you've wandered into the wrong thread. I think the Paulette/Avery thread is over there somewhere:

<------------------------------

:)

I have a confession to make: I saw a sign on Bethel Church Road during the primaries and it was the guy I was supporting, and the sign was in front of sort of a pasture. I stopped, pulled up the sign and put it in my yard. Oh well, I guess I'll have to answer for that one.