Paulding.com

Paulding website attacks family values

Thank you my friends! :blush: You know how much I respect each of you. I am just glad that this election has not caused me to lose some of my very best friends. I can say it has been one of the most heated I have ever seen and I hope the candidate that wins will be the best one for District 19. He/she will be my Representative and I will hold their feet to the fire.

You go girl! Friends, acquaintances, and compadrés can disagree without becoming hostile. You are among the few that I know has done her homework. You never have your own set of facts, and you understand that two folks can study the same situation and plot two different courses of action without either of them being stupid. It's pretty obvious who here lacks that understanding.

• Like 1
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've yet to see Will answer for himself. I also have not seen Will say he isn't sympathetic to liberal groups like the Global Fund for Education. Educating the world is a great concept. So is socia

Classy fellow <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_wacko.png" alt=":wacko:">

Nice "assumption" there.

Posted Images

I really don't give a damn about your sense of humor or your favorite food or movie, I care about how you're going to spend my money. And if you want to run for office, that's ALL that should be able to be found on the internet.

You can call it vaneered or whatever, but I don't think that an elected official should be representing anything but the people for their elected term. I don't want to so much as see them endorsing a Coke can while I'm paying their salary.

If you want to post on the internet, post about me and how you're going to make my life better. I don't care about yours.

I also watch how they spend their own money, are they conservative?

Are they obsessed with keeping up with the Joneses.

Are they putting on airs that their sheeze don't stink.

How did they make their money? with integrity?

Money is only the measurement for success when it is made with integrity.

Guest Hi~ho Silver

I'd much rather have a candid pic of a real person than a staged one of a guy whose hair could deflect a tennis ball.

I had never heard of that website until this thread. All the OP did was bring attention to it, it probably didn't change any votes. The tennis ball comment was wrong. That hair could deflect a bowling ball. He looks like he needs to be checked for fleas. I'm starting to itch just thinking about it.

I also watch how they spend their own money, are they conservative?

Are they obsessed with keeping up with the Joneses.

Are they putting on airs that their sheeze don't stink.

How did they make their money? with integrity?

Money is only the measurement for successful when it is made with integrity.

Fair enough...but I didn't realize that social networks allowed people to share their financial histories.

I had never heard of that website until this thread. All the OP did was bring attention to it, it probably didn't change any votes. The tennis ball comment was wrong. That hair could deflect a bowling ball. He looks like he needs to be checked for fleas. I'm starting to itch just thinking about it.

Maybe he needs to shave his head to be respected for how he looks rather than his views.

Fleas can be gotten rid of, an arrest record not so easily.

Or sleeping with your mother-in-law or maybe a lobbyist?

I will take big hair any day thank you!

And a face book full of candid, not staged pictures with family and friends!

Fair enough...but I didn't realize that social networks allowed people to share their financial histories.

Someone will dig up, we can depend on the opponents people to do that for us :D

You go girl! Friends, acquaintances, and compadrés can disagree without becoming hostile. You are among the few that I know has done her homework. You never have your own set of facts, and you understand that two folks can study the same situation and plot two different courses of action without either of them being stupid. It's pretty obvious who here lacks that understanding.

I have always said that you have one of the best political minds out there. Thank you for your comments they mean a lot. May the best candidate win today and I hope he/she works for the People of Paulding and for no one else.

Guest Hi~ho Silver

Maybe he needs to shave his head to be respected for how he looks rather than his views.

Fleas can be gotten rid of, an arrest record not sq easily.

Or sleeping with your mother-in-law or maybe a lobbyist?

I will take big hair any day thank you!

And a face book full of candid, not staged pictures with family and friends!

Someone will dig up, we can depend on the opponents people to do that for us :D

All I'm saying is, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. He might be the greatest thing to ever happen at the State Capitol, but I doubt it.

• Like 1

I live in Cobb county so it's really of no matter to me. But, this has to be the silliest, most passive aggressive and drama stirring thread in recent memory. It would have made me change my vote and go quickly in the other direction. Reminds me of a baby crying. :wacko:

crying.jpg

I live in Cobb county so it's really of no matter to me. But, this has to be the silliest, most passive aggressive and drama stirring thread in recent memory. It would have made me change my vote and go quickly in the other direction. Reminds me of a baby crying. :wacko:

post-13287-0-97410100-1288711086_thumb.jpg

Now you have done it!!! Glen Beck is not to be mocked!!!!! I may have to hijack this whole thread!:o :ph34r:

Yeh, I would love to know why it was OK to send pictures of Paulette's mug shots to every house in the county. To be quite honest with you, I don't care for EITHER candidate. But I am a registered Republican and always will be.

Stacey

Those are PUBLIC pictures. She was ARRESTED! so...if you don't want a mugshot on file...DON'T do a crime and get arrested.

The photos the other site used was FAMILY photos.... BIG difference.

Oh...and I'm a Reagan Republican and have always voted Republican.... but I would NEVER Vote for Paulette..... I'm glad she's gone from the school board too!

• Like 1

Those are PUBLIC pictures. She was ARRESTED! so...if you don't want a mugshot on file...DON'T do a crime and get arrested.

The photos the other site used was FAMILY photos.... BIG difference.

Oh...and I'm a Reagan Republican and have always voted Republican.... but I would NEVER Vote for Paulette..... I'm glad she's gone from the school board too!

I have a problem with people who after all that has been told over and over and over and over who still do not GET IT that ANYTHING posted on the INTERNET is PUBLIC. Family photos posted on FB are PUBLIC. Really makes me question the person ability to handle more important decisions.

I live in Cobb county so it's really of no matter to me. But, this has to be the silliest, most passive aggressive and drama stirring thread in recent memory. It would have made me change my vote and go quickly in the other direction.

Really? This is how you base your vote?

My mind was already made up based on the issues and hopes I have for the future of Georgia and the future of my children. I don't care about anything else when I vote, just my home, my home state, and this country that I love.

You couldn't change my vote with an AK-47.

I have a problem with people who after all that has been told over and over and over and over who still do not GET IT that ANYTHING posted on the INTERNET is PUBLIC. Family photos posted on FB are PUBLIC. Really makes me question the person ability to handle more important decisions.

It's not a matter of CAN you, it is a matter of SHOULD you. A matter of class, of stooping, or scraping. A matter of principle.

• Like 1

My mind was already made up based on the issues and hopes I have for the future of Georgia and the future of my children. I don't care about anything else when I vote, just my home, my home state, and this country that I love.

It's not a matter of CAN you, it is a matter of SHOULD you. A matter of class, of stooping, or scraping. A matter of principle.

It is a scarey thought that people would decide who to vote for based on anything they read on a web site much less this web site.

To me it is a matter of being smart enough not to put yourself in that position in the first place. Especially when you have been told over and over what will happen.

It is a scarey thought that people would decide who to vote for based on anything they read on a web site much less this web site.

Truly. Or think that anybody else would. These sites are for debate ONLY. Your own mind is for deciding.

I don't want to know if that is how people vote. It is the hardest-won right we have and should be the most honored and cherished. A vote wasted is the life of a soldier, sailor, airmen, or Marine wasted. Makes me angry to my core.

• Like 1

To me it is a matter of being smart enough not to put yourself in that position in the first place. Especially when you have been told over and over what will happen.

I'm torn. Serving the citizens of your state should enrich your life, not be a death sentence to a personal life. I feel bad that is the way it is, but is that how it HAS to be or SHOULD be? Maybe the political process should change, not the photo-sharing of a family. But I'm a simple person. No political savvy over here.

Someone misused their pictures. I can't hold that against them or blame them for it. It would be like blaming someone for identity theft ~ you know they can get your information online, but I use amazon.com all the time anyway...

Actually it is a scarier thought that people would be so disinterested that they would enter the voting booth without so much as having read anything about the election anywhere, including on the web, and cast their vote.

After that statement maybe you should consider changing your name from Solo to 'ignorance is bliss'.

pubby

Actually it is a scarier thought that people would be so disinterested that they would enter the voting booth without so much as having read anything about the election anywhere, including on the web, and cast their vote.

After that statement maybe you should consider changing your name from Solo to 'ignorance is bliss'.

pubby

You are so full of it that you are not even funny any more.

• Like 5

But, LPPT that picture was not on this web site. All they did was draw attention to it on the OTHER site. A mug shot is an embarrassment and it should be, but all is fair in politics.

Paulette has no business being a representative for District 19 either.

Finally something we agree on.

After that statement maybe you should consider changing your name from Solo to 'ignorance is bliss'. pubby

Comments like the one above from the owner of a business to a paying member are just simply unbelievable - my opinion of course! :)

• Like 7

pubby

The first sentence would have been enough IMHO.

Smart? You mean like forgetting that you had committed a felony?

Now you have done it!!! Glen Beck is not to be mocked!!!!! I may have to hijack this whole thread!:o :ph34r:

:pardon: I love Glen, too. I just couldnt resist that pic though. He takes it all in stride and makes fun of himself. We need more of that :) .

pubby

Pubby, Solo is one of the most informed folks on your site. I hope after your comment she chooses to stay.

:pardon: I love Glen, too. I just couldnt resist that pic though. He takes it all in stride and makes fun of himself. We need more of that :) .

I knew what you were doing because I have read so many of your posts. You can't go very long without throwing out some humor no matter how serious the subject is.:lol:

pubby

Oh my!! :shok: :shok:

pubby

Doesn't this constitute a PERSONAL ATTACK??? Just askin' :unsure:

pubby

As some of you know, Solo and I are good friends. Having said that and seeing things first hand, I can honestly say that she is one of the valuable people on this site due to the fact that she does stay informed and is an asset to this board. Frankly, for the publisher of this site to put this comment on the board is really bad form as well as a rather redneck maneuver. :angry2:

I don't think she will be paying for the privilege of being insulted any longer. Pubby, man up and apologize.

As some of you know, Solo and I are good friends. Having said that and seeing things first hand, I can honestly say that she is one of the valuable people on this site due to the fact that she does stay informed and is an asset to this board. Frankly, for the publisher of this site to put this comment on the board is really bad form as well as a rather redneck maneuver. :angry2:

I don't think she will be paying for the privilege of being insulted any longer. Pubby, man up and apologize.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I think you misunderstand me.

I interpreted what she said - It is a scarey thought that people would decide who to vote for based on anything they read on a web site much less this web site - which to me states that people should discount everything they read on the web, especially the material they see on paulding.com.

Is that not a fair restatement of what she said?

She does not cite any other source worth exploring in that snide comment that showed utter disrespect for not only me and my efforts but the efforts of everyone else in the community makes to inform the public.

We know from research that the majority of the people get their news and information from the web (72 percent according to a recent pew study) so I interpret her comment to mean she essentially says that they would be better off without that information. I.e. they would be ignorant of those conversations on the web and the world would be a less scary place if they were ignorant of what is discussed on the web.

Indeed, if the world is less scary, it would be nominally more happy; i.e. blissful.

So, logically she supports the policy of ignorance is bliss, hence my suggestion that she change her name to reflect the policy she apparently embraces and endorses.

It was in no way a personal attack, just a suggestion based on her stated belief.

pubby

Wow. How can some of us have a polite conversation and others can't?

I find SOLO to be civil and informed and worth reading.

I don't hold anybody's vote against them and I hope they give me the same respect. It isn't even worth communicating with people who can't understand differences. I love some of the people on the other side of this and am not so fond of people who are voting like I am in this instance. I am going back to my side of the aisle after this FOR GOOD!

I interpreted what she said - It is a scarey thought that people would decide who to vote for based on anything they read on a web site much less this web site - which to me states that people should discount everything they read on the web, especially the material they see on paulding.com.

She does not cite any other source worth exploring in that snide comment that showed utter disrespect for not only me and my efforts but the efforts of everyone else in the community makes to inform the public.

We know from research that the majority of the people get their news and information from the web (72 percent according to a recent pew study) so I interpret her comment to mean she essentially says that they would be better off without that information. I.e. they would be ignorant of those conversations on the web and the world would be a less scary place if they were ignorant of what is discussed on the web.

Indeed, if the world is less scary, it would be nominally more happy; i.e. blissful.

So, logically she supports the policy of ignorance is bliss, hence my suggestion that she change her name to reflect the policy she apparently embraces and endorses.

It was in no way a personal attack, just a suggestion based on her stated belief.

pubby

"I'm sorry." So much shorter and so much more likely to be read and understood and appreciated.

Edited by CeeJay
  • Like 1

pubby

Ok I stand corrected..you are funny after all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pubby

Weak Pubby, Weak!!! :nea: I am sorry would work very nicely.:)