Paulding.com

Not Paulette Braddock website

She was arrested, not convicted of any crime!! When is everyone going to put the right information on here??

If you are arrested, and not guilty, do you except a punishment for the fun of it or do you use your "millionaire next door" bank roll and fight the false charges?

or....if you are arrested for domestic violence do you just get your attorney to draw up a condition of divorce being that the charges are dropped....of course no husband is going to say, no press charges but lets stay married compared to getting rid of your pschyo self.

I'm disappointed, both you and Medea usually have more common sense then this.

If you are arrested, and not guilty, do you except a punishment for the fun of it or do you use your "millionaire next door" bank roll and fight the false charges?

or....if you are arrested for domestic violence do you just get your attorney to draw up a condition of divorce being that the charges are dropped....of course no husband is going to say, no press charges but lets stay married compared to getting rid of your pschyo self.

I'm disappointed, both you and Medea usually have more common sense then this.

Thank you. (I think.) However, you are assuming facts that aren't in evidence. Your interpretation of the domestic violence situation is off base.

I am so sick of dirty politics!! I hope everyone here realizes Mrs. Braddock has children that go to school. I hope you are very proud of the way you are helping Will Avery.

I hope to goodness you don't ever p*ss off a policeman or a neighbor and have your mug shot taken. The way some of the attitudes are here, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I cannot wait til November 3, and no I have not yet voted. I learned my lesson during the primary. I'll wait in line, the old fashioned way.

This entire thread is as ridiculous as the one I started.

Ms. Braddock probably should have considered her past before running for public office.

I have pissed off a number of policemen before. BUT! I didn't try to alter receipts so I could STEAL money from my insurance company (I'm a hell of a lot smarter than that).

I am starting to understand how you can support Paulette now. You also want to blame everyone else for her screw ups. :wacko:

Yes, quite sarcastic... believing anything that is posted in a pro- or con- candidates web page without looking into it isn't how to vote. It works convince a lot of people, because they are products of our modern media society. If they here it on TV or read it on the internet, it must be true!

I think DB, Jr. was being a little sarcastic. :unsure: (I hope)

Certainly, the fact that somebody goes on a vacation should not eliminate them from public office, however going on a cruise the month before the election is either 1) taking votes for granted, 2) not caring about meeting constituents or 3) being totally blahzay about the whole thing. Either way, that PLUS raising taxes for 8 straight years PLUS 2 arrests PLUS ethics investigation PLUS bankrupting a business EQUALS serious question marks. One of these in and of itself is one thing, but when the list goes on and on you have to scratch your head.

All of this would be solved if just one thing happened: Paulette addressed it. But that's the thing, she never talks to us.

Certainly, the fact that somebody goes on a vacation should not eliminate them from public office, however going on a cruise the month before the election is either 1) taking votes for granted, 2) not caring about meeting constituents or 3) being totally blahzay about the whole thing. Either way, that PLUS raising taxes for 8 straight years PLUS 2 arrests PLUS ethics investigation PLUS bankrupting a business EQUALS serious question marks. One of these in and of itself is one thing, but when the list goes on and on you have to scratch your head.

All of this would be solved if just one thing happened: Paulette addressed it. But that's the thing, she never talks to us.

Just in case you haven't received the memo.......Paulette is a ditz.