Paulding.com

Mrs. Tara Lena Cameron age 40 of Rockmart, Georgia passed away on October 24, 2010 at home.

Mrs. Cameron was born on July 24, 1970 in New Jersey, the daughter of David Lahey and Mairiam Amanda Kasarjian. She worked as a salesperson for Napa Auto Parts. She loved the beach, playing the drums and spending time with her beloved family.

Mrs. Cameron is survived by two sons Ian and Noah Cameron, one daughter Lily Reece of Rockmart, GA, father David Lahey of Dallas, Georgia and many other beloved family and friends. She was preceded in death by her beloved mother Mairiam Amanda Kasarjian Lahey and infant son Neil Cameron.

A memorial service for Mrs. Cameron will be held in the Chapel of Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home on Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 11:00 AM with Reverend Justin Hayles and Reverend Kris Hayles officiating and music by Jeff Eberhart. The family will receive friends from 9:00AM until 11:00Am on Thursday, October 28, 2010 at Jeff Eberhart Funeral home.

Please join the family in honoring the life of Mrs. Tara Lena Cameron by visiting www.jeffeberhartfuneralhome.com to sign the register book or share a memory.

The Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home of Dallas, GA has charge of the arrangements for Mrs. Tara Lena Cameron.

Edited by Eberhart Funeral Home
  • Like 1
  • 11 months later...

hi, you dont know me but i am a ex boyfriend of tara lena cameron or tara lahey from a long time ago. i just read about her passing last night. could you please tell what has happened in the last few years of her life?and her death last year.and what has happened with her kids? thank you and take care. good bye.:(

Edited by WAYUPDUDE