Paulding.com

Let's make a deal

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like you vote for the person who has the D beside their name?

The next election they will continue to vote for the person with a R beside their name and claim that they dont like it but its the lesser of two evils....

Hey Girl, I shared one tonight. And, if I do say so myself, my briskett was "to kill for". At $0.99 a pound, such a deal!!!   Probably about $0.75 a serving for spinach and garden salad, briskett, a

Posted Images

Madea, News Junky and ESPECIALLY Nature Girl, Foxwad. Make me a deal that after Roy Barnes and Will Avery win that you will all stick around so we can gloat at your expense for a couple of weeks. :rofl:

Barnes won't win! If he and Will do win you will certainly deserve to gloat a little. Not sure I could stomach much gloat though. I promise not to gloat too much when the Republicans sweep the state!:rolleyes:

Sorry johnny Feelip is WRONG! Barnes is going to get whipped, and Braddock will beat Avery (even though I think neither are worth electing)...Just not going to get a dem elected in that district. I just hope we can boot her in the 2012 primary! If Avery wins ya'll deserve a little gloating. As a Republican though, I can stomach a local dem victory for all the senate seats, governorships, and the House of reps. that the democrats are going to lose! It is gonna be an awesome night, and in the worse case scenerio we get a dem in Will Avery for TWO years!

Sorry johnny Feelip is WRONG! Barnes is going to get whipped, and Braddock will beat Avery (even though I think neither are worth electing)...Just not going to get a dem elected in that district. I just hope we can boot her in the 2012 primary! If Avery wins ya'll deserve a little gloating. As a Republican though, I can stomach a local dem victory for all the senate seats, governorships, and the House of reps. that the democrats are going to lose! It is gonna be an awesome night, and in the worse case scenerio we get a dem in Will Avery for TWO years!

I have been wrong twice, but never about an election. 8)

:rofl: If you think Barnes is gonna win, then you better chalk it up to a FIRST. ;)

Oh to live on, Gloaters Mountain.

I won't leave, but do you really intend to gloat for 2 full weeks. I may not be able to read the threads that long. :rolleyes:

Nah. I'll just sit back and read the rest of you post about how intelligent I am. :rofl:

I don't like Deal and I don't like Barnes. The Libertarian candidate may just get my vote.

Madea, News Junky and ESPECIALLY Nature Girl, Foxwad. Make me a deal that after Roy Barnes and Will Avery win that you will all stick around so we can gloat at your expense for a couple of weeks. :rofl:

How's Obama's hope and change working out for ya?

• Like 1

I just want to know what y'all are going to do when your republicans get in there and things DON'T get any better.

The next election they will continue to vote for the person with a R beside their name and claim that they dont like it but its the lesser of two evils....

• Like 1

Like you vote for the person who has the D beside their name?

Edited by Foxmeister
  • Like 2

I don't like Deal and I don't like Barnes. The Libertarian candidate may just get my vote.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why you're against hope and change.

Y'all might want to remember that there's been a grand total of ONE REPUBLICAN Governor of GA since Reconstruction!

:unsure: Damn, did I accidentally sign ON to the political forum again? :unsure:

I don't see no County-wideNews in here.... :search:

This will be the spot for County-wide gloating and in your face finger pointing.

There you go!

I will be glad when the election is over so Surepip will start sharing recipes instead political blah blah.

It is getting cold time for some comfort food!

Hey Girl, I shared one tonight. And, if I do say so myself, my briskett was "to kill for". At $0.99 a pound, such a deal!!!

Probably about $0.75 a serving for spinach and garden salad, briskett, and some wagon wheel pasta with left overs for another 6 or 8 servings.

I will still be on p.com when the elections are over. And I will deal with the results. I just hope and pray we get a representative under the Gold Dome to represent his constituents. We have not had one [Hello Howard ?] in 10+ years. Will Avery will be a good representative regardless of the "D" next to his name. Paulette and her :"R" would be a disaster. drinks.gif

• Like 1

Thanks for asking Foxasster, best year I have had ever. Guess there must be something to that Obabma crap even though I didn't vote for nor do I care for him.

Guest Hi~ho Silver

I agree with feelip, I expect Barnes and Will Avery will win.

Barnes and Avery will get slammed. I made the prediction a few weeks ago and it will be worse for them than I thought before.

Barnes and Avery will get slammed. I made the prediction a few weeks ago and it will be worse for them than I thought before.

I only prefer Barnes over Deal because Deal is a crook.

I prefer Will Avery over Paulette because he is more intelligent, more articulate and is not a puppet of any special interest. For the first time in 12 years we have the opportunity to have true representation for the CITIZENS of District 19.

We can't afford to miss this chance to completely rid ourselves of these people that have put us in this mess.

Get out and vote and VOTE FOR WILL AVERY.