Paulding.com

Women Against Deal

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who Cares? More good ol Democratic lies about Deal's record. WXIA already debunked it with the truth meter. So desperate!! Wont matter he is gonna clean Barnes clock-Thanks God!! No MORE king

There are probably more stupid people that will vote for Mr. Steal than there are Democrats in Georgia. But I am going to go down swinging and if he wins I plan to bitch about him for the next four y

Do NONE of you get this?   What the truth behind the propaganda is?   Backing legislation that guarantees to the accused the right to confront all witnesses against him enables young men accused o

Posted Images

Knew You would end up insulting me if I stayed in this thread.

Either start reading or stop bending my statements to fit your agenda. The person who started the Women Against Deal will likely be voting for Barnes. Well no sh*t! I think everyone is well aware of that. But to say she is being used by Roy 2010, Inc. is not a true statement.

Sincerely,

Sir Feelip

Trying to figure out what is worse in Georgia....

The idiots running for office or the idiots that support them without looking at facts and history but because of a letter by the name on the ballot.

....right now it's a toss up.

Trying to figure out what is worse in Georgia....

The idiots running for office or the idiots that support them without looking at facts and history but because of a letter by the name on the ballot.

....right now it's a toss up.

Wow. Very insightful. That really added to the conversation. /s/

We face choices similar to what we had in November 2008. The assumption that it's the "R" and "D" is becoming asinine. Can't you simply entertain the idea that folks choose the candidate whose voting record is most in line with what they would want?

• Like 1

I copied this from the Facebook page of the Women Against Deal:

"Fox Qunhua: Where were the hundreds of women? I didn't see more than 20 of us. Thank you rape victims for sharing your stories. All the anthems, songs, hymns and prayers from the Women for Deal did not support their cause as much as any one of your stories did for ours.

10 hours ago"

Sounds like more women showed up in support of Nathan Deal than did the Women Against Deal. I haven't found any news reports in the AJC or other metro news sources to confirm what the turnout was. Anyone else have confirmation?

I copied this from the Facebook page of the Women Against Deal:

"Fox Qunhua: Where were the hundreds of women? I didn't see more than 20 of us. Thank you rape victims for sharing your stories. All the anthems, songs, hymns and prayers from the Women for Deal did not support their cause as much as any one of your stories did for ours.

10 hours ago"

Sounds like more women showed up in support of Nathan Deal than did the Women Against Deal. I haven't found any news reports in the AJC or other metro news sources to confirm what the turnout was. Anyone else have confirmation?

I thought it would end that way. I saw it on the late news last night by the way. They interviewed a "Women for Deal" supporter. She spoke very well for herself and her group. They have taken the time to find the facts for themselves. Go Blue, I don't vote for someone because of a letter by their name. I vote for them when I think their platform best aligns with my beliefs.

Wow. Very insightful. That really added to the conversation. /s/

We face choices similar to what we had in November 2008. The assumption that it's the "R" and "D" is becoming asinine. Can't you simply entertain the idea that folks choose the candidate whose voting record is most in line with what they would want?

I could if people's comments actually backed that up, for the most part it's the R or the D from what I can tell. Jesus himself could run as a D and a lot of folks around here wouldn't vote for him for that reason alone. Nothing wrong with that, but it sure isn't going to fix anything.

Yep, the law of unintended consequences is working.

I am now voting for Deal instead of Monds solely

because of this disgusting and dishonest attack...

Every time I read statements similar to this I have to wonder why we don't open voting to any child who is tall enough to reach and able to read the ballot,

Same mentality.

Yep, the law of unintended consequences is working.

I am now voting for Deal instead of Monds solely

because of this disgusting and dishonest attack...

Thats all it takes to change your mind? Really?

So if he was running against Satan and attacked Satan you would vote for Satan?

Every time I read statements similar to this I have to wonder why we don't open voting to any child who is tall enough to reach and able to read the ballot,

Same mentality.

Maybe she just found out what the real story was on this issue. Here is another tidbit. Deal co sponsored a Bill labeled the Dunn Deal (Nathan Deal and Jennifer Dunn) it later evolved into what is now known as Megan's Law. MrsH is a voter who educates herself as to the issues and the candidates. Do you remember the clips of some of the Obama supporters talking about why they were voting for him? Wonder if that lady ever got her free car, gas for it, and her free house. Maybe she did!:rolleyes:

Maybe she just found out what the real story was on this issue. Here is another tidbit. Deal co sponsored a Bill labeled the Dunn Deal (Nathan Deal and Jennifer Dunn) it later evolved into what is now known as Megan's Law. MrsH is a voter who educates herself as to the issues and the candidates. Do you remember the clips of some of the Obama supporters talking about why they were voting for him? Wonder if that lady ever got her free car, gas for it, and her free house. Maybe she did!:rolleyes:

I never thought that EVERYTHING Deal did was corrupt.

BTW, there were a few more people at last night's event than you want to pretend. And, the person that started Women Against Deal is also a very well educated and articulate person. We are not just a bunch of overall wearing dirt farmers chewing on a straw any more. ;)

I never thought that EVERYTHING Deal did was corrupt.

BTW, there were a few more people at last night's event than you want to pretend. And, the person that started Women Against Deal is also a very well educated and articulate person. We are not just a bunch of overall wearing dirt farmers chewing on a straw any more. ;)

Didn't say you were. I was just speaking to what the Women FOR Deal are. I know a lot of them. I just think the the Women against Deal are sadly misinformed and mistaken in their view of him. I saw them on TV. Didn't look like there were very many. I will make a call and find out when I get around to it.

For those of you who couldn't find the "Women Against Deal" FB site, here it is. I was reading through some of the comments and noticed there were quite a bit of guys posting on there, so not all 25K who linked up to the site are women. I also observed that from what many were posting, they were not really informed on the mentioned legislation that allows the accused to face his accuser, which it was brought up before Barnes had also supported. They are mostly basing their information on the Barnes ad attacking Deal on this.

I firmly believe anyone who is accused of a crime by another should have the right to face that person in court, regardless of the crime. Should there be limitations in regards of cross examining a rape victim? Of course. Her manner of dressing the night of the attack should be off limits as should her occupation. If a rape victim is a stripper, it shouldn't have any bearing whatsoever in her testimony against the accused. She's not "asking for it" by how she dresses or what she does for a living.

• Like 1

Didn't say you were. I was just speaking to what the Women FOR Deal are. I know a lot of them. I just think the the Women against Deal are sadly misinformed and mistaken in their view of him. I saw them on TV. Didn't look like there were very many. I will make a call and find out when I get around to it.

Have you ever considered the possibility that YOU might be ill-informed. Unless I have some inside info I usually don't risk my reputation. I have friends in Dawsonville that are close to Deal and Cagle and have told me that they are both sick little excuses for men.

For those of you who couldn't find the "Women Against Deal" FB site, here it is. I was reading through some of the comments and noticed there were quite a bit of guys posting on there, so not all 25K who linked up to the site are women. I also observed that from what many were posting, they were not really informed on the mentioned legislation that allows the accused to face his accuser, which it was brought up before Barnes had also supported. They are mostly basing their information on the Barnes ad attacking Deal on this.

I firmly believe anyone who is accused of a crime by another should have the right to face that person in court, regardless of the crime. Should there be limitations in regards of cross examining a rape victim? Of course. Her manner of dressing the night of the attack should be off limits as should her occupation. If a rape victim is a stripper, it shouldn't have any bearing whatsoever in her testimony against the accused. She's not "asking for it" by how she dresses or what she does for a living.

Much better Foxster. Thumbs up.

Have you ever considered the possibility that YOU might be ill-informed. Unless I have some inside info I usually don't risk my reputation. I have friends in Dawsonville that are close to Deal and Cagle and have told me that they are both sick little excuses for men.

Then you have to agree that Barne's ad on this issue is wrong and misrepresenting the truth.

• Like 1

Then you have to agree that Barne's ad on this issue is wrong and misrepresenting the truth.

What I know is that Nathan Deal and Casey Cagle will be so bad for the state that I don't care what tactics are used to neutralize them.

I'm against Deal. I'm against politicians in general. I think Roy can do a better job because I think Deal is an extremist. Really, it doesn't matter. The governor can't do anything by himself. He can't raise or lower taxes. All he can do is direct our reaction to the ride.

There you go again.

There is something I need to apologize for this morning. For years I have said that Casey Cagle looks like Ernest T Bass and that is just not right.

He actually looks like Slingblade. I expect him to ask for some french fried taters with mustard just any second.

Separated at birth?

post-2694-012055900 1288261468_thumb.jpg

post-2694-007019700 1288261479_thumb.jpg

I was speaking to the attacks on Deal concerning the rape shield law and you know that. Those adds by Barnes are unfair and misinformed. The women who do not take the time to find out the truth about the charges are also misinformed. They are entitled to their opinions just as I am though. The numbers I was speaking of in my previous post were concerning the Women Against Deal who showed up in Buckhead to protest. I hope your friends in Dawsonville don't work for Deal and Cagle. I am sure they would like to know who those people are if they are that close to them. Especially since they dislike them enough to be talking that way about them.

I was speaking to the attacks on Deal concerning the rape shield law and you know that. Those adds by Barnes are unfair and misinformed. The women who do not take the time to find out the truth about the charges are also misinformed. They are entitled to their opinions just as I am though. The numbers I was speaking of in my previous post were concerning the Women Against Deal who showed up in Buckhead to protest. I hope your friends in Dawsonville don't work for Deal and Cagle. I am sure they would like to know who those people are if they are that close to them. Especially since they dislike them enough to be talking that way about them.

So do you know these two guys or are you just basing your support on hearsay?

So do you know these two guys or are you just basing your support on hearsay?

I have met Cagle a few times. I won't comment at all on him. I have spoken with Nathan Deal quite a few times in the past year. I liked him and I think he has been attacked with some of the most vicious, sleaziest, unfair campaign adds that I have ever seen. In some cases they don't even approach the truth. Even Jay Bookman has made a few comments about that. We know which side of the fence he stands on.

I have met Cagle a few times. I won't comment at all on him. I have spoken with Nathan Deal quite a few times in the past year. I liked him and I think he has been attacked with some of the most vicious, sleaziest, unfair campaign adds that I have ever seen. In some cases they don't even approach the truth. Even Jay Bookman has made a few comments about that. We know which side of the fence he stands on.

It is better to be honest than to be sneaky. Nathan Deal, not unlike Paulette Braddock (or is it Paulette Rakestraw this week?), tried to hide the truth. Both of them have honesty issues.

What I know is that Nathan Deal and Casey Cagle will be so bad for the state that I don't care what tactics are used to neutralize them.

It is better to be honest than to be sneaky. Nathan Deal, not unlike Paulette Braddock (or is it Paulette Rakestraw this week?), tried to hide the truth. Both of them have honesty issues.

Really? You comment above (and other comments) would indicate that you believe the ends do in fact justify the means. The truth is your Dist 19 candidate has employed some less than stellar, and somewhat sneaky, means to obtain this seat. So, do you only require honesty from the candidates you don't support?

Really? You comment above (and other comments) would indicate that you believe the ends do in fact justify the means. The truth is your Dist 19 candidate has employed some less than stellar, and somewhat sneaky, means to obtain this seat. So, do you only require honesty from the candidates you don't support?

By "less than stellar" do you mean he has commited Insurance Fraud and hasn't been forthright about it? Or has he been arrested for Domestic Violence and conveniently forgotten about it? Has he out and out lied?

Just what the heck did he do Madea?

You friggin' hypocrite. You been trashing Braddock's integrity as if integrity is a key quality you demand in anyone running for public office. Now you turn around and state you don't care if Barnes (who you claim to support) lies and misrepresents the truth. Holy crap! You obviously don't really care that Barnes lacks integrity. Yep, you're definitely a hypocrite.

• Like 1

You friggin' hypocrite. You been trashing Braddock's integrity as if integrity is a key quality you demand in anyone running for public office. Now you turn around and state you don't care if Barnes (who you claim to support) lies and misrepresents the truth. Holy crap! You obviously don't really care that Barnes lacks integrity. Yep, you're definitely a hypocrite.

You once claimed you had such high moral integrity that you would fire your doctor if he cheated on his wife even if he was curing you of cancer...yet you have no issue voting for liars and folks that attempt to hide arrest records from the public? Guess you are in the same but as feelip.

You once claimed you had such high moral integrity that you would fire your doctor if he cheated on his wife even if he was curing you of cancer...yet you have no issue voting for liars and folks that attempt to hide arrest records from the public? Guess you are in the same but as feelip.

There you go making an ass out of yourself assuming I'm voting for Braddock. I've been saying all along I that I'm not voting for her or Avery. I've been saying all along that I don't care for either Barnes or Deal. I have said I'm very seriously considering voting for the Libertarian. I've been complaining a lot how pathetic political campaigns have become with their focuses not being on the issues the voters find to be most important. Instead, it appears they would rather stay away from the issues and participate in character assination instead. Perhaps they're too damned stupid to think of solutions to problems and find it easier to just use buzzwords and lie.

• Like 1

There you go making an ass out of yourself assuming I'm voting for Braddock. I've been saying all along I that I'm not voting for her or Avery. I've been saying all along that I don't care for either Barnes or Deal. I have said I'm very seriously considering voting for the Libertarian. I've been complaining a lot how pathetic political campaigns have become with their focuses not being on the issues the voters find to be most important. Instead, it appears they would rather stay away from the issues and participate in character assination instead. Perhaps they're too damned stupid to think of solutions to problems and find it easier to just use buzzwords and lie.

The Point.

Your Head.

Even funnier is the first line....considering you are ALWAYS the one to bitch and moan like a school girl about insults on this board....every time I give you the benifit of the doubt you prove me wrong.

Edited by Go BLUE!

Speaking of sneaky, I noticed some nice big Avery signs on the road today. Nothing wrong with that but all of the Republican candidate signs, except Paulette's were missing. Big Avery signs were there in their place. I would call it coincidence except it was all over not just in one location. No mowing had been done either.

Speaking of sneaky, I noticed some nice big Avery signs on the road today. Nothing wrong with that but all of the Republican candidate signs, except Paulette's were missing. Big Avery signs were there in their place. I would call it coincidence except it was all over not just in one location. No mowing had been done either.

That's really funny because we have been having trouble with Braddocks people putting signs in front of our signs. I can tell you that I personally put out almost half of the large Avery signs and didn't mess with any of Paulettes signs. Although I did suggest that we stand one of Paulettes sign up that had fallen in the mud in front of Pike's Diesel as a good will gesture.

Which reminds me. The reason Paulettes signs are falling over is that some genius decided cheap number 4 rebar would make good posts. It doesn't. Next time use t posts. That is likely ther problem.

I'm going to let you pass tonight because you seem to have had too much to drink. Goodnight sailor boy.

I would like to say that neither myself nor anyone on my campaign has stolen a single sign, I have spent my time on the phone and knocking on doors. I personally put many of the new large signs up myself and have not participated in any such behavior. I know how much signs cost a campaign and would not want anyone to do it to me. I actually replaced a sign for Mrs. Braddock yesterday when I noticed that the storms had blown it over at the intersection of Business 6 and 278.

However, hundreds of my signs have disappeared as well, and someone sent me this picture this morning:

post-41074-003813500 1288314789_thumb.jpg

That's really funny because we have been having trouble with Braddocks people putting signs in front of our signs. I can tell you that I personally put out almost half of the large Avery signs and didn't mess with any of Paulettes signs. Although I did suggest that we stand one of Paulettes sign up that had fallen in the mud in front of Pike's Diesel as a good will gesture.

Which reminds me. The reason Paulettes signs are falling over is that some genius decided cheap number 4 rebar would make good posts. It doesn't. Next time use t posts. That is likely ther problem.

I'm going to let you pass tonight because you seem to have had too much to drink. Goodnight sailor boy.

They were very neatly removed . I hope some of the cameras at some of the businesses nearby caught the thieves. I don't think you would stoop so low.

I would like to say that neither myself nor anyone on my campaign has stolen a single sign, I have spent my time on the phone and knocking on doors. I personally put many of the new large signs up myself and have not participated in any such behavior. I know how much signs cost a campaign and would not want anyone to do it to me. I actually replaced a sign for Mrs. Braddock yesterday when I noticed that the storms had blown it over at the intersection of Business 6 and 278.

However, hundreds of my signs have disappeared as well, and someone sent me this picture this morning:

Heck Will. Why are we putting signs behind Paulette signs? :wacko: That damn Ithy!

They were very neatly removed . I hope some of the cameras at some of the businesses nearby caught the thieves. I don't think you would stoop so low.

Thanks ma'am. I hold myself to a high standard when it comes to how I treat someone else. Will and I were putting out signs yesterday and I know I fixed a Gary Black and a Paulette sign,

Women against Deal, got a mailing today from a woman that when she was younger and was raped, Deal prosucated and got him jail time, so where does this all connect?

It is a group of folks who are campaigning against Deal because Roy Barnes has put out a sleazy add that makes women believe that they would have to live in fear if Deal were elected. Shame on those Barnes supporters for failing to find out the truth. I expect some of them don't care that it isn't the truth they just want Barnes elected. The lady you got the mailer from is just saying that the Barnes add is not true and she is living proof.