Paulding.com

Women Against Deal

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who Cares? More good ol Democratic lies about Deal's record. WXIA already debunked it with the truth meter. So desperate!! Wont matter he is gonna clean Barnes clock-Thanks God!! No MORE king

There are probably more stupid people that will vote for Mr. Steal than there are Democrats in Georgia. But I am going to go down swinging and if he wins I plan to bitch about him for the next four y

Do NONE of you get this?   What the truth behind the propaganda is?   Backing legislation that guarantees to the accused the right to confront all witnesses against him enables young men accused o

Posted Images

It is a group of folks who are campaigning against Deal because Roy Barnes has put out a sleazy add that makes women believe that they would have to live in fear if Deal were elected. Shame on those Barnes supporters for failing to find out the truth. I expect some of them don't care that it isn't the truth they just want Barnes elected. The lady you got the mailer from is just saying that the Barnes add is not true and she is living proof.

The fact that Deal successfully prosecuted a rape case has no bearing on the fact that he was part of a bill to dismantle the rape victim protection law. Do I think his intentions were to cause embarrassment for rape victims? No. But I do think he didn't fully understand the dynamics of what this law would have caused.

In my opinion, this Barnes add is no different than the Deal add that uses sound bites to make Roy say that out of 20,000 children a few are going to die.

It is politics. People with a half a brain know dissimulation when they see it.

We should all be proud that we live in a country where these women have the right to voice their opinions openly regardless of whether you agree with what they are saying or not.

BTW, check out that Republican / Deal Headquarters Building. Someone did a REALLY nice job restoring it didn't they? :D ;)