Paulding.com

What's this? Paulette not guilty

If she was not guilty she would not have made a plea deal which is what this is. If you are innocent you fight it in court. Wake up people, you are being suckered and will live to regret it. This women was a clown when she ran for the school board and is a bigger joke now. It is flat out embrassing to conservatives that people will defend her simply because of the party letter next to her name.

• Like 3

If she was not guilty she would not have made a plea deal which is what this is. If you are innocent you fight it in court. Wake up people, you are being suckered and will live to regret it. This women was a clown when she ran for the school board and is a bigger joke now. It is flat out embrassing to conservatives that people will defend her simply because of the party letter next to her name.

Maybe for you personally. I do know of instances where pleas were taken in the best interest of the family and for the sake of not bankrupting themselves. It is not a conviction.

Just saying that your blanket statement is not always true and unless she told you that specifically can not be taken as fact.

Maybe for you personally. I do know of instances where pleas were taken in the best interest of the family and for the sake of not bankrupting themselves. It is not a conviction.

Just saying that your blanket statement is not always true and unless she told you that specifically can not be taken as fact.

This was a small time charge. Fighting it would not have bankrupted her after all at this time she was a "millionare next door", and the sentence would most likely not been any different then what she got as a plea. She was guilty as hell, but if you trust her with your money feel free - I sure wouldn't.

This was a small time charge. Fighting it would not have bankrupted her after all at this time she was a "millionare next door", and the sentence would most likely not been any different then what she got as a plea. She was guilty as hell, but if you trust her with your money feel free - I sure wouldn't.

I do not truly trust any politician with my money. :( I have no clue to what she would or would not have got, nor her finances. I was really just addressing the fact that some have stated if you are innocent you go to trial. Unfortunately it doesn't always work how it should and many feel that it is just best to plead.

I do not truly trust any politician with my money. :( I have no clue to what she would or would not have got, nor her finances. I was really just addressing the fact that some have stated if you are innocent you go to trial. Unfortunately it doesn't always work how it should and many feel that it is just best to plead.

There are kids and family members that might have fared a lot better without the stress something like this may have caused. $1700 is not enough $ to throw your life away. She could have had it expunged but she didn't, it's a little late now. ;)

There are kids and family members that might have fared a lot better without the stress something like this may have caused. $1700 is not enough $ to throw your life away. She could have had it expunged but she didn't, it's a little late now. ;)

As an aspiring politician, you do everything in your power to ensure a clean record. She didn't and, personally, I believe it's because she didn't have much choice in the matter.

mrnn

As an aspiring politician, you do everything in your power to ensure a clean record. She didn't and, personally, I believe it's because she didn't have much choice in the matter.

mrnn

Actually she is narcissistic.

• Like 1

I know Bobby Lee.

Wonderful human being that I have known since I can remember. He has been a great family friend of ours for many, many years - just saw him a couple of weeks ago as a matter of fact.........I have never needed an attorney (with the exception of probating my grandmother's estate recently) but he is a GREAT person to have if needed.

He was a tremendous source of comfort also during the loss of my grandmother in December of last year.

Edited by Beach Bum

mrnn

You are welcome to believe whatever you choose, but that is absolutely not true.

It appears there are some folks on here that have done nothing but declare Paulette Braddock the republican candidate running for District 19 is a common criminal.

I just thought this post deserved a thread of it's own.

http://paulding.com/...0

Thank you pigpen. :D

Then why wouldn't Paulette debate in a public forum to refute these charges? I mean, if somebody was saying I was arrested of insurance fraud and it wasn't true I'd want to clear the air. What's there to hide?