Paulding.com

If you want to live like a Republican

I guess we will all find out two weeks from tomorrow. You might well be right, but it will be a sad day for District 19 if the voters allow a person with Paulette Braddocks record to defeat a person of Will Avery's integrity.

Just because a bunch of idiots on p.com have nothing better to do than to try to do harm to an innocent man in order to push a fellow idiot into office doesn't mean they will make a loss a sad day. Quite the contrary actually. I have met some very good people in the last two months that are intelligent enough to see past the rhetoric that these p.com fools have been brainwashed with.

I see a definite trend in Republicans. They like to blame their failures on the Democrats forcing them to pay for those welfare recipients, when in fact they have allowed their Republican heroes to give huge tax exemptions to major corporations in return for making the politician wealthy. And since the Republicans schmoozed the

Religious Right many years ago, these fools think the Republican Party has a monopoly on God.

I don't care for Obama, never have. But at a local level, if we don't fight for what is right we will wind up with more of what we have had here for the last 12 years.

Look she has people on here like Miss Nature,Madea that will defend her no matter what. So with that said let them push there convict to the capitol. Again they will have a great laugh over who we sent to represent us.drinks.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless you or an officer or an heir to a Fortune 500 company, voting for a Republican is like peeing in a pair of dark pants. It gives you a nice warm feeling; but nobody notices.

I respect your opinion, and I also met with and enjoyed several conversations with Daniel Stout. And, against my better judgement in my support of Will Avery, I supported Stout in the run-off against

Was I very upset about some of the news? Yes, absolutely. (Quite frankly, the divorce related issues weren't a big deal for me and I've talked to both sides on that one. I think the only people hur

Posted Images

Look she has people on here like Miss Nature,Madea that will defend her no matter what. So with that said let them push there convict to the capitol. Again they will have a great laugh over who we sent to represent us.drinks.gif

Really? blink.gif I haven't "defended her no matter what".

I understand and am really glad I don't have a dog over there! :rofl: And, John McCain was a weak candidate. But, I would take him for 10 years straight over Obama. Sometimes you don't have the best option. That's just the way it goes.

I'm betting they do better than McCain next time.

But regardless of who this bunch in Paulding puts up for District 19, if Will Avery is elected this time, he will have the job for a long time once everyone sees what he is made of.

Really? blink.gif I haven't "defended her no matter what".

Why are you guys beating on Will? I am trying to figure out your agenda. I know you can't support Paulette after all the news on her.

So why is it you were so angry with Stout not being upfront but you haven't turned on Paulette? Just asking. Not trying to be a smart ass.

• Like 1

Why are you guys beating on Will? I am trying to figure out your agenda. I know you can't support Paulette after all the news on her.

So why is it you were so angry with Stout not being upfront but you haven't turned on Paulette? Just asking. Not trying to be a smart ass.

Was I very upset about some of the news? Yes, absolutely. (Quite frankly, the divorce related issues weren't a big deal for me and I've talked to both sides on that one. I think the only people hurt by those revelations were the completely innocent.) Was I lied to by ommission? Yes. Like I've stated, I'm not a Paulding County or a GOP "insider". Whether other local republicans were aware of this information, I have no idea. Will I go publically viral on Paulette the way I did Stout? No, learned that lesson and faced that giant. Yes, I've talked with Daniel Stout before and since that time and would welcome the opportunity to do so again.

I think I got so caught up in continuously being referred to as a fool and an idiot that I felt compelled to expose the dishonesty from the Avery camp. it hasn't been about Paulette, but you'll never see that. But she's been rabidly attacked on things that don't matter since she entered this race and when it's reversed you become incredulous.

Is there a public right to know a lot of these issues? Yes. But the commentary of some on p.com is so out of control it isn't even funny. Win or lose Paulette will still be a part of this community November 4 and beyond. And to those who seem to refuse to give her a chance, she's still fun to be around.

• Like 3

Was I very upset about some of the news? Yes, absolutely. (Quite frankly, the divorce related issues weren't a big deal for me and I've talked to both sides on that one. I think the only people hurt by those revelations were the completely innocent.) Was I lied to by ommission? Yes. Like I've stated, I'm not a Paulding County or a GOP "insider". Whether other local republicans were aware of this information, I have no idea. Will I go publically viral on Paulette the way I did Stout? No, learned that lesson and faced that giant. Yes, I've talked with Daniel Stout before and since that time and would welcome the opportunity to do so again.

I think I got so caught up in continuously being referred to as a fool and an idiot that I felt compelled to expose the dishonesty from the Avery camp. it hasn't been about Paulette, but you'll never see that. But she's been rabidly attacked on things that don't matter since she entered this race and when it's reversed you become incredulous.

Is there a public right to know a lot of these issues? Yes. But the commentary of some on p.com is so out of control it isn't even funny. Win or lose Paulette will still be a part of this community November 4 and beyond. And to those who seem to refuse to give her a chance, she's still fun to be around.

Thanks Madea. That was a great post and I did give you a +. I do understand where you are coming from.

And I have always said that Bill Clinton would no doubt be a blast to sit around and smoke a cigar and down a few cold beers with. But I like it a lot better when he is not running the country.

My own faults are admitted. They're not Will's, they're mine.

You know I would like to know what you are getting out of this. I can easily read between the lines.

So when this over come back and post where you are working. I cannot stand for somebody to try to tell

me who to vote for, I think I am capable of making that decision, and I would think that most people on

here can think for themselves. Some people think they have to tell everybody how to vote in every

election.

You know I would like to know what you are getting out of this. I can easily read between the lines.

So when this over come back and post where you are working. I cannot stand for somebody to try to tell

me who to vote for, I think I am capable of making that decision, and I would think that most people on

here can think for themselves. Some people think they have to tell everybody how to vote in every

election.

The republican candidate for this race is a disaster. I just haven't heard a reasonable answer as to why anyone would vote for this person.

I respect your opinion, and I also met with and enjoyed several conversations with Daniel Stout. And, against my better judgement in my support of Will Avery, I supported Stout in the run-off against Paulette. Why ? Because I knew Paulette would make a terrible legislator, soley based on her tenure on the BOE. Even though I knew Paulette would be an easier opponent for Will, I never the less supported Stout.

I don't think you can honestly say Paulette has been attacked by myself, or other members of her such as Whitey, Feelip, etc. or Will Avery and/or Steve Golden.

And I can honestly say none of us went and DUG this information up on Paulette. I do know the Insurance Fraud information came from the residents of a house in SE Paulding who volunteered the information to one of Will's campaign workers. And next thing I knew it was common knowledge. Turned out it came from more than 2 source.

Same thing on the domestic violence. No private eye went and dug this up, but I will guiltily admit it did appear to be a Manna from Heaven sort of thing when you are faced with the uphill battle we all know a "D" has in Paulding running against an "R" with the backing of the local GOP. Too bad that same group chose to back Paulette instead of Stout.

The bankruptcy I was aware of from 2 years ago when Paulette was running for the BOE again. She chose to use her 21 years of "entreprenurial experience" as a qualification. To me, that throws the bankruptcy and Xerox Civil Suit into the public domain. If she wants to use the business experience then be honest and let the voters know about the bankruptcy as well. The primary reason I had to sell off my business is because a major customer in Mississippi went into bankruptcy and stuck me for $150,000. After having to swallow that, I had to go on and sell out.

I knew the voting record Paulette ran up while on the BOE, again from the election 2 years ago when I helped support Kim Cobb. Whitey and I posted about her voting record and attendance then. Since that time the BOE has added more information from those time on line.

And AGAIN, I bring up her voting record of approving 8 out of 8 tax increase votes, 2 SPLOSTS and 2 BOND referendum approvals BECAUSE PAULETTE SAYS SHE IS A TEA PARTY CONSERVATIVE!!! Which by her voting record she is NOT!

I believe Will AVery will make a great legislator. Like Whitey and Feelip, I have spent a pretty good amount of time with the young man the past 3 months and I have gotten to know him farily well. Well enough to know he is honest, sincere, and a hard worker who will make us proud under the gold dome.

But I also know and am well aware of the fact 65% to 75% of our voters historically go in to vote for the "R" and do so without knowing anything about the candidate. And because Paulding is the red-headed step child of the Atlanta Media, they will not help put any news out.

Hence, the sensationalism from Paulette closet boneyard is about all the Avery camp has.

But it is not digging up dirt by any means. And no more so than the stories on Daniel Stout were when the news broke the weekend before the special election. It just shot holes in his "Transparency" and "Family Values". Had he done then, prior to the special election, what he did in the run-off, with the newspaper add "fessing up"; a whole bunch of voters might have voted his way just because he stepped forward and told us of his transgressions BEFORE we found out.

There has not been any information "Slung" at Paulette the voters don't have the right and privledge to know beforehand.

• Like 2

The republican candidate for this race is a disaster. I just haven't heard a reasonable answer as to why anyone would vote for this person.

I did not say I was going to vote for anybody. I don't think we have anything to vote for. Avery

says he is a democrat, no way could I vote for a democrat like Obama. I will not vote for Paulette.

I guess sometimes you have to say no way. as for you slinging mudd, yes you do that in every election.

I did not say I was going to vote for anybody. I don't think we have anything to vote for. Avery

says he is a democrat, no way could I vote for a democrat like Obama. I will not vote for Paulette.

I guess sometimes you have to say no way. as for you slinging mudd, yes you do that in every election.

Zell Miller and Sam Nunn are democrats also. neither resemble Obama and his HORRIBLE views.. Neither does Will Avery, he is the one that is more in the realm of Miller and Nunn. I know this from our conversations and my being "point blank" to him about my stance on typical dems. I will vote his way though. My first democratic vote in more than 15 years.

• Like 1

I'm sorry. I guess I missed the part where I mentioned slinging mud. :blink:

Just so you know, I don't consider getting the word out on someone that is being dishonest "slinging mud". I think it should be the duty of every American to protect each other from a deceitful politician.

Name me one politician that I have said something bad about that wasn't EXACTLY what I said they were. I'll be waiting. ;)

I bet.

And what is REALLY a bitch, I am a REPUBLICAN. :lol:

By voting Democrat you will be handing the keys to the Democrats and allowing them to drive for the next 10 years. Please consider that who you put into statewide office as your representative and governor will be involved in the redistricting of Congressional districts based on the recent census. I cannot just hand that power over to the Democrats. It's more than a matter of perceived lack of integrity.

http://www.bipac.net/page.asp?chk=D3AKkzC9DIE&g=afpa&content=2010_Congressional_Redistricting&parent=BIPAC

"On December 31, 2010, the President receives the Census population counts. This information provides the allocation of seats each state will have in the House of Representatives. In late March 2011, detailed redistricting data is supplied to the states, at which point the redistricting process begins.

When redistricting, each state determines the boundaries of their congressional districts in geographic areas with equal population. In thirty eight states, the state legislature draws the redistricting map and then goes to the governor for signature, while in five states, responsibility falls to independent redistricting commissions."

By voting Democrat you will be handing the keys to the Democrats and allowing them to drive for the next 10 years. Please consider that who you put into statewide office as your representative and governor will be involved in the redistricting of Congressional districts based on the recent census. I cannot just hand that power over to the Democrats. It's more than a matter of perceived lack of integrity.

http://www.bipac.net...ng&parent=BIPAC

"On December 31, 2010, the President receives the Census population counts. This information provides the allocation of seats each state will have in the House of Representatives. In late March 2011, detailed redistricting data is supplied to the states, at which point the redistricting process begins.

When redistricting, each state determines the boundaries of their congressional districts in geographic areas with equal population. In thirty eight states, the state legislature draws the redistricting map and then goes to the governor for signature, while in five states, responsibility falls to independent redistricting commissions."

So you would rather have Paulette, with all of her skeletons and baggage ?

This comes back to that analogy of the voters entering the voting booth and choosing Satan, as an "R" over Jesus Christ himself as a "D", and then proclaiming "Long Live Lucifer" from the roof tops ?

Come on dude, let's get real.

You really want Paulette as your representative under the Gold Dome ?

Really ?

http://www.bipac.net/page.asp?chk=D3AKkzC9DIE&g=afpa&content=2010_Congressional_Redistricting&parent=BIPAC

Now that is funny. Insurance Fraud. A perceived lack of integrity. :blink:

Voting for Will Avery is not a knee jerk reaction. I have done my homework, I have spent time talking with Will. Not just some 5 minute casual conversation. We have spent a few hours sitting on my porch discussing everything from politics to Bulldog football.

How much time have you spent talking to Paulette?

election.

I'm working right now at a national law firm, and I am getting paid quite nicely. I also plan to attend law school next year.

It's pretty much the perfect job, and I have no intention of leaving. I'm volunteering with Will because I believe in what he has to say and do.

• Like 2

http://www.bipac.net...ng&parent=BIPAC

I would think you could present an argument there if Georgia's legislature was anywhere close to going Democrat. Frankly, it's not remotely close. There are only a handful of truly contested races statewide.

Now that is funny. Insurance Fraud. A perceived lack of integrity. :blink:

Voting for Will Avery is not a knee jerk reaction. I have done my homework, I have spent time talking with Will. Not just some 5 minute casual conversation. We have spent a few hours sitting on my porch discussing everything from politics to Bulldog football.

Edited by cobbobig

Sorry...Mr. Avery isnt going to win in this district. i dont think he is a bad guy at all. However, many of his supporters on here have not helped, but only solidified many people on the fence to vote against him. I do hope we have someone to run and beat Braddock in the next primary, but I can not vote for Avery...JMHO

Sorry...Mr. Avery isnt going to win in this district. i dont think he is a bad guy at all. However, many of his supporters on here have not helped, but only solidified many people on the fence to vote against him. I do hope we have someone to run and beat Braddock in the next primary, but I can not vote for Avery...JMHO

Wanna bet? $100 says he will not only win, but win big. Put up or shut up.

Just for giggles and laughs, can ask WHY? or WHY NOT?

Seriously here, other than the "R" and "D", what is the rational?