9 replies to this topic

#1 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:44 PM

I have 2 links that I cannot post directly :pardon: They are 2 different videos.

Great game, Great teams!! Way to go RAIDERS!!!!

http://www.video.me/...aspx?vid=102213

http://eastpauldingf...iew=video&id=58
  • RaidersRock and Palm Trees Rock like this
Posted Image

#2 Mom2wild

Mom2wild

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:13 PM

I have 2 links that I cannot post directly :pardon: They are 2 different videos.

Great game, Great teams!! Way to go RAIDERS!!!!

http://www.video.me/...aspx?vid=102213

http://eastpauldingf...iew=video&id=58

Edited by Mom2wild, 17 October 2010 - 03:14 PM.

I bleed BLACK & SILVER

#3 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:05 PM

Great game!! Way to take care of buisness by defeating all four Paulding teams!! Lets get the rest of it done, and start with beating Pope this Friday!! The title of the first video says it all LOUD and CLEAR!!! Good job boys!!!

GO RAIDERS!!!!
  • RaidersRock and Palm Trees Rock like this

#4 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:48 PM

I was very impressed my our QB Sean Ashley, after 4 quarters and some acrobatics :lol: he hung out on the field for a while and threw the football with some young kids. The East football program has a great group of young men who have worked very hard and play their hearts out every week for their teammates, thier families and friends. I am very proud of these boys, good luck friday!!

Go Raiders!! :clapping: :clapping:
Posted Image

#5 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:37 PM

Great game,great film.Posted Image
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#6 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:03 PM

Yes Great Game this past Friday night. Not only are the Varsity Raiders County Champs but so are the JV, Freshmen, 8th and 7th Grade teams as well. Congratulations to all of the East Paulding Football teams on becoming County Champions.

Raidersrock, you are so right. The EP boys play hard ever night and leave it all out on the field in front of their friends, family and teammates. I was very impressed with the way our Defense played Friday night against a high scoring Hiram offense. Now if we can just get our offense on the same track and not turn the ball over we will be good to go. Got a tough one this coming Friday against Pope, they are 6-1 on the year and they have a QB who is a big time play maker. Yes they have played a weak schedule up until this point in fact I believe their opponents record is 14-30 on the year. But we all know that it doesn't matter who you play as long as your taking care of business week in and week out. I know the coaches will have the boys ready to play come Friday night, I just hope they take the next step and execute the way they have been coached to do.

To the fans in the stands, just wanted to let you all know that Coach Dorsey of Hiram stated in one of our local newspapers this past week that playing in the Boneyard was a pretty tough place to play. He went on to say that it was hard enough to come in and try and beat a tough Raider football team, but it was even tougher to come in and beat a tough Raider football team playing in the Hostile confines of the Boneyard. So for all of you who do not think you make a difference by screaming and yelling in the stands on Friday nights thats your proof that it does. Lets keep screaming and yelling at the games and let those COWBELLS Ring LOUDER than ever. GOOOOO RAIDERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Edited by COWBELLMAN, 17 October 2010 - 11:33 PM.

#7 Mom2wild

Mom2wild

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:39 PM

right there with you cowbellman my cowbells will ring with you anytime anywhere GO RAIDERS
I bleed BLACK & SILVER

#8 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,754 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:25 AM

Great video's
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#9 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:29 PM

Hey Raiders Rock, the voice in the background of the one video was on spot when he said they don't know what happens when you mess with the Raider Shield in the middle of the field. Let this be a warning for the remainder of the season, if your the visiting team do not disgrace the Raider Shield at mid field, or its gonna be a long bus ride back home. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

#10 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:31 PM

Hey Raiders Rock, the voice in the background of the one video was on spot when he said they don't know what happens when you mess with the Raider Shield in the middle of the field. Let this be a warning for the remainder of the season, if your the visiting team do not disgrace the Raider Shield at mid field, or its gonna be a long bus ride back home. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

you didn't see the film taken by a raider mom didja? I will send you a link on FB
  • Palm Trees Rock likes this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics