Paulding.com

Campaign Donations for Paulette

Frankly, your baseless attacks are getting quite old. Will's friend (me) who also happens to be his campaign manager (because of our friendship) used to volunteer (while a college student) for an organization that you do not agree with. I already said I would not be a part of it today, but this is seriously getting to be a stretch. Will has never been a part of an Obama-named organization, just me. If we're going to use those standards, then we should hold Paulette accountable for Glenn Richardson's actions, which I think is equally as absurd. Will is not an Obama Democrat, and frankly neither am I anymore. If you got to know me, you would find out my real political views. Did you know 25% of Obama voters are defecting to the GOP this cycle?

My attacks may seem baseless to you but your background says different.

Steve is also a regular contributor to GALiberal, and one day aspires to be a great political pundit, of sorts.
My link

Will's supporters here continuously attempt to tie Paulette to others, in fact this entire thread is based on her association with Glenn Richardson. ;)

• Like 1

My attacks may seem baseless to you but your background says different. My link

Will's supporters here continuously attempt to tie Paulette to others, in fact this entire thread is based on her association with Glenn Richardson. wink.gif

HA! I forgot I even had a website. I haven't been on there in AGES.

You can comment on my "background" all you want. I'm 22 years old, and have worked quite a bit in my life. I've admitted to my campaign background, and yes, I still want to be a pundit of sorts. It looks fun, frankly, and people get paid pretty well for it.

Mr. Politics, you would seriously ask us to believe that Will didn't know you were posting here when these are your topics?

Kickoff picnic

Picnic

Website launch

You didn't tell us you were Will's campaign manager because we didn't ask? Seriously? This post, along with a few others, looks like a deliberate attempt to make you look like an average Paulding voter. You even went so far as to list your location in your profile as Dallas, GA. I don't know of any part of Dallas that's in Cobb. You've been deliberately deceptive and yet you want us to believe you'll be completely honest going forward.

"outside observer"

I googled "GALiberal" and the first option is "Georgia Politico", the liberal blog that continues to post negative campaign blogs against Paulette. Honestly, it looks like a grand scheme to keep Will's hands clean, particularly in light of his "proclamation" that he'd keep this campaign clean.

You and Will Avery have taken dirty politics to all new depths for Paulding County. In spite of political differences, this is still a close knit community that needs to heal and recover, particularly from this District 19 race.

Mr. Politics, you would seriously ask us to believe that Will didn't know you were posting here when these are your topics?

Kickoff picnic

Picnic

Website launch

You didn't tell us you were Will's campaign manager because we didn't ask? Seriously? This post, along with a few others, looks like a deliberate attempt to make you look like an average Paulding voter. You even went so far as to list your location in your profile as Dallas, GA. I don't know of any part of Dallas that's in Cobb. You've been deliberately deceptive and yet you want us to believe you'll be completely honest going forward.

"outside observer"

I googled "GALiberal" and the first option is "Georgia Politico", the liberal blog that continues to post negative campaign blogs against Paulette. Honestly, it looks like a grand scheme to keep Will's hands clean, particularly in light of his "proclamation" that he'd keep this campaign clean.

You and Will Avery have taken dirty politics to all new depths for Paulding County. In spite of political differences, this is still a close knit community that needs to heal and recover, particularly from this District 19 race.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

His profile here says East Paulding and he's from Dallas, GA :nea:

Kickoff picnic

Picnic

Website launch

"outside observer"

No, Will didn't know about those posts. Emails went out to many people, so anyone could have posted that. It just happened that I did. I also do not recall my place of residence being set as Dallas. I remember the day I signed up saying "Outside Paulding," and if for some reason it got changed, that's my fault. I don't know how it did, but it did, so mistake admitted.

However I would disagree strongly with that post trying to make me sound like an average Paulding resident. I wrote it truthfully-- as an average Georgia voter. I was an outsider this last session. I sat at the Capitol and watched, listened, and once even got to see some important people. But I was an outsider. And the truth is that I don't hate Ralston. None of what I said was false.

No, Will didn't know about those posts. Emails went out to many people, so anyone could have posted that. It just happened that I did. I also do not recall my place of residence being set as Dallas. I remember the day I signed up saying "Outside Paulding," and if for some reason it got changed, that's my fault. I don't know how it did, but it did, so mistake admitted.

However I would disagree strongly with that post trying to make me sound like an average Paulding resident. I wrote it truthfully-- as an average Georgia voter. I was an outsider this last session. I sat at the Capitol and watched, listened, and once even got to see some important people. But I was an outsider. And the truth is that I don't hate Ralston. None of what I said was false.

Really? He posted in each of those threads. He never contacted you via PM to discuss your support? He and I have exchanged several PMs based on posts I've made here.

Yeah, I blog(ged) for GAPolitico nee GALiberal. It was started by someone else, named by someone else, and I would just write things every now and again. Sometimes in the heat of the moment, sure, but I would write them nonetheless.

GAPolitico gets information from supporters, just as other news sources and blogs do. Someone publishes them more often over there than other blogs, I guess. I have not been blogging over there because of my work schedule, so I have had nothing to do with that. Talk to GA Politics Unfiltered, BfD, PeachPundit, AJC, etc. They all ran stories as well.

Really? He posted in each of those threads. He never contacted you via PM to discuss your support? He and I have exchanged several PMs based on posts I've made here.

The lily white campaign just turned a little muddy..........but hey Will just didn't know. And we're not supposed to link Will to his campaign manager but Paulette is side by side (/s) with the RBMDs that were voted out a couple of years ago. That's fair game. Certainly you understand the rules. ;)

The lily white campaign just turned a little muddy..........but hey Will just didn't know. And we're not supposed to link Will to his campaign manager but Paulette is side by side (/s) with the RBMDs that was voted out a couple of years ago. That's fair game. Certainly you understand the rules. wink.gif

If you want my personal opinion, the race should be Will v. Paulette. I personally do not care about who she associates with, as that is her business. Surepip and feelip might feel a bit different, but I prefer to judge each candidate based on their own merits, not those of others.

Kickoff picnic

Picnic

Website launch

"outside observer"

HA HA I thought you did a pretty good bashing job on Representive Stout During the primary election.

I guess you have forgotten the bashing in the Austin vs Shearin race,Or the Braddock vs Kim Cobb Race of course there was a difference since it was Republican bashing Republican in those races.

Since when did a persons voting record become dirty politics?Should Paulettes voting record while serving on the school board remain un challenged?

Was itt dirty politics when you and Golden raised Stouts past?

Gimme a break Madea,This race is no different than past races here in Paulding County

[/b]

HA HA I thought you did a pretty good bashing job on Representive Stout During the primary election.

I guess you have forgotten the bashing in the Austin vs Shearin race,Or the Braddock vs Kim Cobb Race of course there was a difference since it was Republican bashing Republican in those races.

Since when did a persons voting record become dirty politics?Should Paulettes voting record while serving on the school board remain un challenged?

Was itt dirty politics when you and Golden raised Stouts past?

Gimme a break Madea,This race is no different than past races here in Paulding County

I've addressed this before, but I see it's necessary to address it again. yes, I was very hard on Daniel Stout. I didn't hide behind a screen name. Daniel Stout knew exactly who I was since I said nothing on p.com that I didn't say directly to him. In the time that has passed, I have directly apologized to Daniel Stout and gained a whole new respect for the man he is today. I didn't "raise" Daniel Stout's past. So I don't know why you are bringing that up. I knocked on a lot of Paulding county doors prior to the primary, but did not discuss Daniel Stout's past history. so you are barking up the wrong tree there.

That may be how it's been in the past. I don't recall participating in the melee on those two elections you referenced. But, it really shouldn't be this way. Long after folks like Mr. Politics are gone, the rest of us will still be here. Still join together to help our neighbors, regardless of their political afflilations. Still share events at Paulding Meadows. Still offer each other our goods and services. Some of us will still sit in church together. Whitey, other than election season, you are rarely here. I'll (most likely) still be here.

I've addressed this before, but I see it's necessary to address it again. yes, I was very hard on Daniel Stout. I didn't hide behind a screen name. Daniel Stout knew exactly who I was since I said nothing on p.com that I didn't say directly to him. In the time that has passed, I have directly apologized to Daniel Stout and gained a whole new respect for the man he is today. I didn't "raise" Daniel Stout's past. So I don't know why you are bringing that up. I knocked on a lot of Paulding county doors prior to the primary, but did not discuss Daniel Stout's past history. so you are barking up the wrong tree there.

That may be how it's been in the past. I don't recall participating in the melee on those two elections you referenced. But, it really shouldn't be this way. Long after folks like Mr. Politics are gone, the rest of us will still be here. Still join together to help our neighbors, regardless of their political afflilations. Still share events at Paulding Meadows. Still offer each other our goods and services. Some of us will still sit in church together. Whitey, other than election season, you are rarely here. I'll (most likely) still be here.

Who says I'll be gone anytime soon? I quite like P-com, and I plan to say active around these parts. I'll miss you far too much, Madea.

The bottom line is, is that people will do whatever it takes to bring someone to their side of the table in an election. It's very clear here that the backgrounds of some candidates have no bearing on the way that people are going to vote. All the gnashing of teeth, hurt feelings & snooty remarks aren't going to make any kind of difference, so why keep it up? Minds aren't going to be changed & battles aren't going to be won. The ugliness just needs to stop.

The bottom line is, is that people will do whatever it takes to bring someone to their side of the table in an election. It's very clear here that the backgrounds of some candidates have no bearing on the way that people are going to vote. All the gnashing of teeth, hurt feelings & snooty remarks aren't going to make any kind of difference, so why keep it up? Minds aren't going to be changed & battles aren't going to be won. The ugliness just needs to stop.

Maybe the other side should just admit that they have been hood-winked by Paulette instead of trying to drum up some non-existent dirt on Will. That would be a good start toward peace.

They are just frustrated. Everything will be okay in two weeks. :D

Maybe the other side should just admit that they have been hood-winked by Paulette instead of trying to drum up some non-existent dirt on Will. That would be a good start toward peace.

I believe this topic was originally started to bash Paulette some more. :D

I don't disagree with you, but it's NEVER going to happen.

Edited by momof 3

Who says I'll be gone anytime soon? I quite like P-com, and I plan to say active around these parts. I'll miss you far too much, Madea.

Are you the same Steve Golden that filed an intent to run as a democrat for the State House in Paulding this year and then did not qualify at the last minute? I know you are not the Steve Golden that ran as Republican in District 19.

I believe this topic was originally started to bash Paulette some more. :D

No Ma'am!

No bashing at all.

Just confirmation of FACTS I stated earlier in the campaign as to whom Paulette's handlers were.

I have stated all along how Richardson, Shearin, Galloway, et al were backing Paulette, and I was called out on those statements.

Then I was backed up by others who encountered Shearin taking Paulette around the country introducing her to certain people.

And Galloway and Paulette had their Americans for Prosperity get together.

And now Richardson has sent her a $2400 donation.

• Like 1

So true, so true. Look at all the fools you voted for Obama. Not one person could tell me what in his background qulified him to be President.

I'm not sure that ever happened. I was with Will during his qualifying, but that's it. I think you might have some things mixed up. As far as I know, the elder GOP Steve Golden is the only one who ran.

I'm not sure if it was the special election or the primary. Anyway, I thought I remember seeing a "Steve Golden" declaring an intent to run and initially assumed it was the Steve Golden who I know and who later qualified to run as a Republican. Upon further investigation, it appeared that the person would run as a democrat, eliminating the Steve Golden I know. It's possible that I am confusing it with Brownlee who qualified and withdrew. I figured you would know whether you ever indicated to the SOS an intent to run for District 19 (or some other house seat) and then decided not to qualify. Sorry if I'm wrong - not trying to stir the pot/just interested. But I would think if it was you that you would be sure one way or the other.

Edited by Pigpen

OH, I think you have really messed up, and maybe hurt Will, if anyone was going to vote for him.

OH, I think you have really messed up, and maybe hurt Will, if anyone was going to vote for him.

I don't think that to be the case. If someone does not like me, take it out on me. But I see myself as a likeable guy, at leastgood.gif If anyone here thinks that who I am (which I will note that "who I am" has been grossly mischaracterized) is a deciding factor in this election, then they never planned to vote for Will anyway. I have apologized for anyone I have misled, and I remain here not only to talk to all of you, but answer your questions about who I am.

Like I've said before, this election is about Will & Paulette. Talk about their pasts, their visions, their politics. Right now, between what is being discussed, this race is right now between Jerry Shearin/Glenn Richardson v. Me/Barack Obama. As far as I can tell, my name came off the ballot when Mr. Golden (Republican, the Elder) did not advance.

As for PigPen's question-

No, I've never qualified to run for any House seat, much less even considered it. It could be Brownlee, but I sure as heck know it wasn't me. And, yes, you would be right that I'd know. Maybe there's a 3rd Steve Golden?

Edited by Mr. Politics

Whitey, why when someone mentions something about your candidate that doesn't sit well with you and your gang, do you only come back with more of the same attack on Paulette?? I am not and have never been a Paulette supporter, defended her in a stupid divorce mistake maybe, but I had never even met her until the Paulding Public Appreciation Day.

Why can't you tell us what's good about Will and his association with 0bama instead of automatically switching the focus back to his opponent?? Seems to the pattern here, you are not the only one that does this. Is he the better bad guy?? :unsure:

With Paulette being a CONFIRMED CROOK.. why would anyone vote for PB? I just dont get it, Really i dont. I for one and glad that i will take a NON Crook over a confirmed insurance fraud. I personally have met with Will Avery 2 times and have had several cups of coffee with him and i can tell you that he is more conservative than PB's record shows her being.And thats just icing on the cake after seeing her MUG SHOT from the COBB COUNTY PD... NATUREGIRL i know you and you know me... I have always voted Republican but i WILL NOT in this case because the right thing is not to vote a confirmed crook into office.

With Paulette being a CONFIRMED CROOK.. why would anyone vote for PB? I just dont get it, Really i dont. I for one and glad that i will take a NON Crook over a confirmed insurance fraud. I personally have met with Will Avery 2 times and have had several cups of coffee with him and i can tell you that he is more conservative than PB's record shows her being.And thats just icing on the cake after seeing her MUG SHOT from the COBB COUNTY PD... NATUREGIRL i know you and you know me... I have always voted Republican but i WILL NOT in this case because the right thing is not to vote a confirmed crook into office.

I am really glad I don't have to vote in that race. I would have to skip over that one. Good luck Halo, you're a good man and have a good head on your shoulders. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hope Will proves me wrong. ;)