Paulding.com

Dallas man arrested for having cybersex with 14-year old Idaho girl

Seriously? I hate that this county seems to be having case after case like this. I am sure it happens everywhere and I guess I should be glad so many people around here are getting caught but it's sick, depressing and as the mother of a 13 year old scares the beJesus out of me.

as the mother of a 13 year old, i hope like hell you're teaching your child not to participate in sexual discussions with ANYONE on the internet, regardless of their age.

• Like 2

Wonder if he *knew* she was fourteen?

Exactly. In these cases, the "victim" usually says she is older than she really is. This man is not sick, he has merely been set up by a silly young girl. Really, all he has done is cheated on his wife by cybersexing with another woman. In which case is a private matter between husband and wife.

Keep your judgments to yourself. The investigation has barely begun and soon the truth will come out. In the meantime, pray for this family and give the man the benefit of the doubt. YOU are not God, you do not know exactly what happened.

In other words, he is innocent until proven guilty.

Exactly. In these cases, the "victim" usually says she is older than she really is. This man is not sick, he has merely been set up by a silly young girl. Really, all he has done is cheated on his wife by cybersexing with another woman. In which case is a private matter between husband and wife.

Keep your judgments to yourself. The investigation has barely begun and soon the truth will come out. In the meantime, pray for this family and give the man the benefit of the doubt. YOU are not God, you do not know exactly what happened.

In other words, he is innocent until proven guilty.

Hmmmmm first post on PCOM -- relative maybe?

How was I passing judgment? I was stating the obvious. They are judging that man.

or, they are judging the situation.

either way......

i judged the little girl. and her parents. and a hooters wet t contest in 2003.