Paulding.com

Wreck in Douglasville

I just came through there, they are re-routing traffic off side roads.

It looks like a very big accident scene, I couldn't see any specific vehicle make/models

but there are quite a few involved.

92 is closed down to the Shell station and it looks like it will be for awhile.

I do not know how long ago it happened but while sitting in traffic I did not hear sirens

or see ambulances so I pray it is just a mess with no injuries or fatalities.

Edited to add there were numerous law enforcement vehicles already there so it was already

under control, it didn't just happen in the last few minutes.

For those that have family going that way.

Sorry, I just read the original post and see life flight was called, this must have happened

before daylight.

Edited by tranquility

There are always bad wrecks right in that area. Just over that hill going towards Hiram you know you have that trailer park on the left and a road directly across from it? Well I know someone who lives in a neighborhood down that road, and there are wrecks right there often. Luckily most of them do not require life flight. People have been trying for years to get the city to put a red light up right there, with no luck. Also people drive like raging lunatics through there knowing there's that hill right there with blind spots.

There are always bad wrecks right in that area. Just over that hill going towards Hiram you know you have that trailer park on the left and a road directly across from it? Well I know someone who lives in a neighborhood down that road, and there are wrecks right there often. Luckily most of them do not require life flight. People have been trying for years to get the city to put a red light up right there, with no luck. Also people drive like raging lunatics through there knowing there's that hill right there with blind spots.

One of my sons' good friends was in the wreck . He is stable at atlanta medical they had to life flight him. broken bones and bruised heart . He had heard others in the wreck didn't make it. Dont know for sure though

• 2 weeks later...