Paulding.com

Name My Business Contest - IS OFFICIALLY OVER

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sounds like a business that Ned Flanders would name ( from the Simpson's)

CoolNightsKaraoke.com by C. Mark Willix   This domain name is available!    

Posted Images

Hey gang, the word has been leaking out slowly but I'm here to make the announcement official. After a year hiatus I am bringing back the best Karaoke Show in West Georgia. Details will follow soon about a new venue where you can catch my show. In the meantime I need your help. Here's your chance to win a Gift Certificate valued at $150 (the normal cost of a 3-hour show). I need a name for the new company. I will be the one that chooses the name and it will be done solely at my discretion. I may not choose a name from the entries here. But if you have a great name for my new business, I would love to hear your suggestions. And you may win that gift certificate.

Thanks and Good Luck. I'm looking forward to entertaining you all again very soon.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and super good luck with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First thanks to everyone that participated and to Pcom for giving us a fun place to play.

The envelope please...(DDDDDRRRRUUUMMMMM ROOOOOOLLLLL)

And the winner is!!!!

Squiggle

I am very proud to present:

post-11066-128614941952_thumb.gif

Keep watching Paulding.com for news on where you can catch Southern Nights Karaoke's new show. I hope to see you out for some fun very soon.

Hey gang, the word has been leaking out slowly but I'm here to make the announcement official. After a year hiatus I am bringing back the best Karaoke Show in West Georgia. Details will follow soon about a new venue where you can catch my show. In the meantime I need your help. Here's your chance to win a Gift Certificate valued at $150 (the normal cost of a 3-hour show). I need a name for the new company. I will be the one that chooses the name and it will be done solely at my discretion. I may not choose a name from the entries here. But if you have a great name for my new business, I would love to hear your suggestions. And you may win that gift certificate.

Thanks and Good Luck. I'm looking forward to entertaining you all again very soon.

First thanks to everyone that participated and to Pcom for giving us a fun place to play.

The envelope please...(DDDDDRRRRUUUMMMMM ROOOOOOLLLLL)

And the winner is!!!!

Squiggle

I am very proud to present:

Southern Nights Karaoke.gif

Keep watching Paulding.com for news on where you can catch Southern Nights Karaoke's new show. I hope to see you out for some fun very soon.

I AM SO EXCITED! Thanks for picking my fav. lol. My college age kids are gonna love the show! We are gonna have to have a party!

I AM SO EXCITED! Thanks for picking my fav. lol. My college age kids are gonna love the show! We are gonna have to have a party!

It ended up being the best name. I liked it from the beginning. I just wouldn't commit just in case. Glad you're excited. I'm looking forward to doing your party for you.

It ended up being the best name. I liked it from the beginning. I just wouldn't commit just in case. Glad you're excited. I'm looking forward to doing your party for you.

Congrats to Squiggle for coming up with "Southern Nights Karaoke". When I first read the post I thought you named the company "Squiggle" and thought, "What the heck kind of name is that for a karaoke business?" Then I read it again and clicked the link. Good luck to you, Mark, in your new venture.

Congrats to Squiggle for coming up with "Southern Nights Karaoke". When I first read the post I thought you named the company "Squiggle" and thought, "What the heck kind of name is that for a karaoke business?" Then I read it again and clicked the link. Good luck to you, Mark, in your new venture.

Thanks. I hope I see you out soon.

Congrats Squiggle. I'm surprised nobody suggested Street Light People Karaoke :ph34r:

HA HA...I would have burned my computer if that suggestion had come up. I hate that song because of hosting karaoke. That and a few others need to be retired permanently. They put me in my own little karaoke hell. HA HA