40 replies to this topic

#41 nick78vsu

nick78vsu

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:24 AM

wow its never a dull moment on here. People fussing about things that they really have no clue about. High n sight is 20/20 people you can always say shoulda/coulda/woulda but unless you are on the sidelines you turly have no real basis to go on, other than what you see. I can assure you all the decision to have the players not to shake hands was probally for the best. And notice I said decision.. thus not being the players choice. With that being said it was a very emotional game for both teams, tempers were on the rise, remember these are kids no matter how big they look, their rational is not that of an adult, and shaking hands with both teams "fired" up would not of been smart. All it takes is fuel to a flame and it would of been on like donkey kong and players from 2 very good teams would be suspended for 2 weeks, so as bad as it may look from the outside looking in I applaud both coaching staff's for removing their teams from a what could of been ugly situation. I have coached against both teams this season and I can say both teams players and coaches are men of good judgement and will have very good seasons in the end. North 6-3 before play in East 8-1 before play in.
  • RaidersRock, K96W8 and Palm Trees Rock like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics