Posted Image

#2 MommaS

MommaS

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:01 AM

The video looks awesome. I am so proud of our boys.

#3 lumak

lumak

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:11 AM

Great video! :yahoo: :clapping:

#4 penske89

penske89

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:29 AM

Nice video. Great Job. You had the opposite problem that I had so many good clips and trying the figure out which ones to cut out.

#5 tinkerbell1966

tinkerbell1966

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:25 PM

Are there any clips of East players refusing to shake hands with our players??
  • Lady Raider and TNT like this
[

#6 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:50 PM

LOL, They didn't refuse to not shake hands with your players. They were told not to by the Police, Administrators and Coaches. So if you have a problem with that, take it up with those folks. The players didn't have anything to do with that. Also maybe if your players and coaches weren't going A-wall on the sideline, both teams probably would of shook hands.
  • MommaS, Lucky64, RaidersRock and 2 others like this

#7 sugail

sugail

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:52 PM

Sounds like maybe some of the parents need to shake hands and then let it go.
  • K96W8 and jenilyn like this

#8 yellowduckdog

yellowduckdog

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:35 AM

Sounds like maybe some of the parents need to shake hands and then let it go.

Mt thoughts as well...goodness its a game among youngs boys let them play out the drama & wake up the next day. On to the next game
Cops 15 Minutes 9MM 1.15 secs which do you choose?

#9 methyl1

methyl1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:42 AM

Are there any clips of your defensive player spearing the EP QB after kneeling to end the game?

After your defensive player speared our QB after he took a knee to end the game the EP principal told the EP coach to take the team to the end zone to avoid a violent situation. Perhaps you should address with the NP caoch ways in how he can keep control of his team during frustrating games.
  • RaidersRock likes this
It times of universa deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

#10 sugail

sugail

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:10 AM

I wasn't at the game so I don't know what happened. If it was as bad as some say, I'm sure the North coaches will deal with it appropriately. Depending on who you listen to it sounds like there was bad behavior on both sides and the parents aren't helping by continuing the bad behavior on this forum.
  • Lucky64 likes this

#11 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:17 AM

I wasn't at the game so I don't know what happened. If it was as bad as some say, I'm sure the North coaches will deal with it appropriately. Depending on who you listen to it sounds like there was bad behavior on both sides and the parents aren't helping by continuing the bad behavior on this forum.

and people who have no clue haven't helped the situation at all ;)
  • MommaS likes this
Posted Image

#12 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:32 PM

Just saw the new rankings....East is #10 in the state! Great job Raiders!! Cant wait till Friday! :drinks: :yahoo:
  • RaidersRock likes this

#13 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

Just saw the new rankings....East is #10 in the state! Great job Raiders!! Cant wait till Friday! :drinks: :yahoo:

hey, link please(I never know where to look) :pardon:
Posted Image

#14 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:25 PM

AJC HIGH SCHOOL RANKINGS

Class AAAA
1. Northside-Warner Robins (4-0)

2. Clarke Central (4-0)

3. Tucker (5-0)

4. Kell (5-0)

5. Griffin (5-0)

6. Marist (4-1)

7. Flowery Branch (5-0)

8. Thomas County Central (3-1)

9. Chattahoochee (4-0)

10. East Paulding (4-1)

Edited by COWBELLMAN, 27 September 2010 - 03:26 PM.

#15 2witty4u

2witty4u

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:47 PM

OMG yall just cant let that butt whooping go, can yall? There's another one coming Friday, so get ready!!!!! Yall are a bunch of sore loosers, let it go!!!!!!
  • RaidersRock likes this

#16 cajunbull61

cajunbull61

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:51 PM

Anyone count how many personal foul/ un-sportsman penalties in the game?

#17 Mr. October

Mr. October

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:12 PM

Anyone count how many personal foul/ un-sportsman penalties in the game?

Thaaaat's right, keep stirring the pot!
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. " Vince Lombardi

#18 tinkerbell1966

tinkerbell1966

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:27 PM

LOL, They didn't refuse to not shake hands with your players. They were told not to by the Police, Administrators and Coaches. So if you have a problem with that, take it up with those folks. The players didn't have anything to do with that. Also maybe if your players and coaches weren't going A-wall on the sideline, both teams probably would of shook hands.

Well excuse me......when we see on the sideline the boys refuse to shake hands what are we supposed to think? But I forgot we're just an inexperienced team and the raiders and their coach Reid are such fine examples of what athletes should be.......
[

#19 tinkerbell1966

tinkerbell1966

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:32 PM

Are there any clips of your defensive player spearing the EP QB after kneeling to end the game?

After your defensive player speared our QB after he took a knee to end the game the EP principal told the EP coach to take the team to the end zone to avoid a violent situation. Perhaps you should address with the NP caoch ways in how he can keep control of his team during frustrating games.

Again excuse me.......There were some pretty hard hits by the east players, when 2 of our boys went down. East didn't have the courtesey to take a knee...That's ok because I will take my Wolfpack team and be proud to stand up and say I'm a wolfpack supporter. We lost the game, we were out played and we lost our focus. It's time to move on and get ready for Friday...it's just a shame that everyone cant stop running their mouths about it.....Just Sayin'
  • Jet_man1969 likes this
[

#20 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:08 AM

Not every team takes a knee when a player is injured. East doesn't ever take a knee when someone is injured.
  • Palm Trees Rock likes this

#21 GoBigTen

GoBigTen

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:40 AM

Again excuse me.......There were some pretty hard hits by the east players, when 2 of our boys went down. East didn't have the courtesey to take a knee...That's ok because I will take my Wolfpack team and be proud to stand up and say I'm a wolfpack supporter. We lost the game, we were out played and we lost our focus. It's time to move on and get ready for Friday...it's just a shame that everyone cant stop running their mouths about it.....Just Sayin'

Will you stop with the "East didn't have the courtesy to take a knee" crap??? Talk about continuing to run your mouth. Nobody has their ENTIRE TEAM take a knee every time someone on the other team lays on the ground for a while!! None of the hits were serious (ie - neck/spinal possibility) - all players were moving their limbs and limped/walked off the field. You are showing your cluelessness about the game of football and I'm tired of the East boys being insulted. Stop trying to get your little digs in and just move on!!!
  • RaidersRock and Palm Trees Rock like this

#22 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:41 AM

Hard hits are a part of football. Incase some of you didn't know Football is a very Physical Sport. Yes I know North Paulding isn't a physical team but EP is, and until NP starts playing tough and physical they will not make it very far in this region much less the playoffs.

Its on to Sprayberry now, who isn't a bad team. EP has got to play sound fundamental football against them, if not and if they let Sprayberry hang around they will make it a game. Sprayberry one the region last year, they seem to have a pretty stiff defense and have had one for a few years. The Coaches at Sprayberry have done a great job of turning that program around. Should be a great game Friday, It would be great to see the Raiders play with the same intensity they did this past Friday. Good Luck to all the Paulding Schools this week.
  • K96W8 likes this

#23 Tahoe

Tahoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:10 AM

I left at the end of the 3rd quarter....what all happened?
"Obama is not a Leader, he is a Ruler." Neal Bortz

Every trial we face is a trial of our Faith.
God will close your walls in to make you look to Him

"Non-Liberal" because not everyone can be on welfare...edited at the request of p.com police

If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years there'd be a shortage of sand. óMilton Friedman

#24 Proud Raiders Mama

Proud Raiders Mama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:22 AM

Well excuse me......when we see on the sideline the boys refuse to shake hands what are we supposed to think? But I forgot we're just an inexperienced team and the raiders and their coach Reid are such fine examples of what athletes should be.......

Seriously ??? ... are you really attacking KIDS on a high school team????? We are talking about a group of 15 to 17 year old KIDS here!!! BOTH sides were doing their fair share of talking junk before, during and after this game -- on the field and off the field. I can honestly say that what some of your players did BEFORE the game was absolutely taunting in my book and personally, if one of my two boys did that before a game ... if Coach Reid didn't take care of it, I would have dealt with it once they got home. There isn't a football team in the entire country that is 100% perfect, or any coaches for that matter ... but it's really bold of you to make a statement insinuating that our players and coaches are not good kids/people -- all because you got beat. I have very close personal friends on your team and I know for a fact they would never say that about any of our boys ... you can have opinions about our coaches, but to include our KIDS in your negative connotations is just plain sad and I'm honestly appalled!

I PERSONALLY know the majority of our team ... and your team too by the way ... and THEY ARE ALL FINE EXAMPLES OF WHAT ATHLETES SHOULD BE ... and how DARE you claim otherwise!!! You should be ashamed of yourself and I am really hoping you merely said this out of anger!

It is always amazing to me how the players see each other at Steak-n-Shake THAT NIGHT after a game, and everything is just fine. They talk about the game and move on. Yes, I'm sure there are those few that can't let go, but for the most part, it's over when the 4th quarter is over. The kids have no problem saying good game, good job, or anything else. But alas .... it's the PARENTS that get on here and other message boards and have the audacity to bad talk another kid? Really? .... but would you really say those things in person? Face to face? Didn't think so!

Edited by Proud Raiders Mama, 28 September 2010 - 11:06 AM.

• RaidersRock and K96W8 like this
I love my #23 and #24 Raiders!!!

#25 sugail

sugail

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:29 AM

Seriously ??? ... are you really attacking KIDS on a high school team????? We are talking about a group of 15 to 17 year old KIDS here!!! BOTH sides were doing their fair share of talking junk before, during and after this game -- on the field and off the field. I can honestly say that what some of your players did BEFORE the game was absolutely taunting in my book and personally, if one of my two boys did that before a game ... if Coach Reid didn't take care of it, I would have dealt with it once they got home. There isn't a football team in the entire country that is 100% perfect, or any coaches for that matter ... but it's really bold of you to make a statement insinuating that our players and coaches are not good kids/people -- all because you got beat. I have very close personal friends on your team and I know for a fact they would never say that about any of our boys ... you can have opinions about our coaches, but to include our KIDS in your negative connotations is just plain sad and I'm honestly appalled!

I PERSONALLY know the majority of our team ... and your team too by the way ... and THEY ARE ALL FINE EXAMPLES OF WHAT ATHELETS SHOULD BE ... and how DARE you claim otherwise!!! You should be ashamed of yourself and I am really hoping you merely said this out of anger!

It is always amazing to me how the players see each other at Steak-n-Shake THAT NIGHT after a game, and everything is just fine. They talk about the game and move on. Yes, I'm sure there are those few that can't let go, but for the most part, it's over when the 4th quarter is over. The kids have no problem saying good game, good job, or anything else. But alas .... it's the PARENTS that get on here and other message boards and have the audacity to bad talk another kid? Really? .... but would you really say those things in person? Face to face? Didn't think so!

I completely agree with you, not that my view matters because I don't have a player on either team, but my son was at the game and he goes to North. I have been reading negative comments about both teams and it just seems like people need to let it go and let the coaches and the players' parents handle it, and everyone else should just look forward to the next game.

#26 Proud Raiders Mama

Proud Raiders Mama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:29 AM

And that's exactly how you should be .. proud of your team, win or lose. Yet, when the East supporters do the exact same thing ... we are arrogant, unsportsmanlike and wrong. hmmm ...

and yes, there were some really hard hits on that field -- but THAT'S FOOTBALL! Have you seen some of the hits on Saturday and Sunday afternoons??? That being said, I don't ever like to see a kid hurt ... on any team. My son broke his collar bone in the game Friday night... its football ... plain and simple. I'm not on here complaining or blaming the other side ... or attacking the integrity of high school kids or coaches!!!!

#27 K96W8

K96W8

Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:44 AM

I PERSONALLY know the majority of our team ... and your team too by the way ... and THEY ARE ALL FINE EXAMPLES OF WHAT ATHELETS SHOULD BE ... and how DARE you claim otherwise!!! You should be ashamed of yourself and I am really hoping you merely said this out of anger!

There you are--I sent my PM a few minutes too early.

That being said, I don't ever like to see a kid hurt ... on any team. My son broke his collar bone in the game Friday night... its football ... plain and simple. I'm not on here complaining or blaming the other side ... or attacking the integrity of high school kids or coaches!!!!

Sorry to hear that.

#28 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

Jeeshe, Us North paulding fans are whining worse than The East fans did the week before about penelties after their Loss, Get Over it, Move on to this week, AND dont come into a RAIDER FOOTBALL Forum crying on a HIGH LIGHTS VIDEO Thread.
  • TNT and K96W8 like this

#29 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:28 AM

Nice video. Great Job. You had the opposite problem that I had so many good clips and trying the figure out which ones to cut out.

:blush: I have had a couple of pm's about the video, I didn't film them or put the highlights together. But thanks for all the positive support :good: :D
Posted Image

#30 BabeCake

BabeCake

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:15 PM

I'm a Wolfpack fan and I've kept quiet through this whole thing but...

I will NOT comment on any of the ref's calls. I will not comment on how the game was played. I will not comment on the sportsmanship or lack there of.

All I really want to address is the "taking a knee." Really? Come on. The last time I saw this was in pound ball. I'm an old timer who went to school in the 80's and high school players didn't knee down back then. When I was at my first high school game (1984) I asked one of the parents why the players didn't knee down when a player was hurt. His response was, "Honey, that was pound ball. These are big boys."

In this thread it seems to have become something to argue about. I don't know. Is it really worth all the arguing? If you want to continue jabbing back and forth about the other issues have at it.

Ok. I've got my bulletproof vest on. Fire away.
  • TNT likes this

#31 TNlamb

TNlamb

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:45 PM

Hard hits are a part of football. Incase some of you didn't know Football is a very Physical Sport. Yes I know North Paulding isn't a physical team but EP is, and until NP starts playing tough and physical they will not make it very far in this region much less the playoffs.

Its on to Sprayberry now, who isn't a bad team. EP has got to play sound fundamental football against them, if not and if they let Sprayberry hang around they will make it a game. Sprayberry one the region last year, they seem to have a pretty stiff defense and have had one for a few years. The Coaches at Sprayberry have done a great job of turning that program around. Should be a great game Friday, It would be great to see the Raiders play with the same intensity they did this past Friday. Good Luck to all the Paulding Schools this week.

:good:
Sprayberry has some really good athletes on their team.
Wolfpack fans: All we can do is go forward from here. Most 'Pack fans have moved on and are focused on Homecoming week. I hope that the few who are posting negative remarks on here can do the same, use your energy to do something positive for the 'Pack. Please stop the negativity.
  • Jet_man1969 likes this

#32 Proud Raiders Mama

Proud Raiders Mama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:15 PM

Wolfpack fans: All we can do is go forward from here. Most 'Pack fans have moved on and are focused on Homecoming week. I hope that the few who are posting negative remarks on here can do the same, use your energy to do something positive for the 'Pack. Please stop the negativity.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :good:

#33 penske89

penske89

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:18 PM

Lets switch this back to what the post was all about. The Raider Highlight Video. Very nice video and well put together. Good job to the crew that made it

#34 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:59 PM

hey you, you never said hello. I oughta give you a negative <_< :p
Posted Image

#35 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:09 PM

Ok I need to put this whole thing in check,There are two types of people in this county. Those are Raider fans and those that want to be....Posted Image
  • RaidersRock and Palm Trees Rock like this
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#36 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:19 PM

Ok I need to put this whole thing in check,There are two types of people in this county. Those are Raider fans and those that want to be....Posted Image

bad animal, bad, bad, bad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Posted Image

#37 TNlamb

TNlamb

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:59 PM

hey you, you never said hello. I oughta give you a negative <_< :p

Oh I dare ya! :rofl: It was so crowded over that way, I figured I better just go sit down. You sure were drawing a crowd, were you giving away booty? :rofl: :rofl: (get it? pirate...booty? :rofl: )
  • TNlamb likes this

#38 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:01 PM

Oh I dare ya! :rofl: It was so crowded over that way, I figured I better just go sit down. You sure were drawing a crowd, were you giving away booty? :rofl: :rofl: (get it? pirate...booty? :rofl: )

:blink: I was giving away earplugs 8) :p
  • RaidersRock likes this
Posted Image

#39 TNlamb

TNlamb

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:08 PM

:blink: I was giving away earplugs 8) :p

It's ON now Ms. RR! :aggressive: