Paulding.com

Braddock's Campaign Disclosures under Ethics Investigation

No. You came back to get some gouges in at Will Avery and Roy Barnes by trying to link them to Obama. And at the same time YOU REFUSE to admit that the Paulding GOP is cranking out one questionable candidate after another.

Sorry you see it that way. I am stating what I believe to be true not what you view as the truth. I can see there is a world of difference! They ARE linked to Obama by the Party they all belong to and the platforms it promotes.

• Like 1

Hey Madea and News Junky, I'll make a deal with you. I am voting for Will Avery and Roy Barnes, y'all aren't going to change that. Y'all are voting for Paulette and Raw Deal, I'm not going to change that.

I'll bet you both a steak dinner that if your candidates win we will all be regretting it by the end of their terms. And if mine win and we regret it you owe me a steak dinner.

You guys in?

Hey Madea and News Junky, I'll make a deal with you. I am voting for Will Avery and Roy Barnes, y'all aren't going to change that. Y'all are voting for Paulette and Raw Deal, I'm not going to change that.

I'll bet you both a steak dinner that if your candidates win we will all be regretting it by the end of their terms. And if mine win and we regret it you owe me a steak dinner.

You guys in?

Why not? I've known from the beginning I wasn't changing your (or others) opinions. I agreed to meet you for coffee last week. pardon.gif

Hey Madea and News Junky, I'll make a deal with you. I am voting for Will Avery and Roy Barnes, y'all aren't going to change that. Y'all are voting for Paulette and Raw BEST Deal, I'm not going to change that. Fixed it for you (NJ)

You guys in?

If I know politics at all some constituents will regret it either way. If I was a betting person I might take you up on that but I'm not. I do agree that no minds will be changed on p.com most of all the folks you just named.

If I know politics at all some constituents will regret it either way. If I was a betting person I might take you up on that but I'm not. I do agree that no minds will be changed on p.com most of all the folks you just named.

He ignored me on the coffee, I figure he'll ignore me on this one too. pardon.gif

He ignored me on the coffee, I figure he'll ignore me on this one too. pardon.gif

Now wait a minute. I never heard a specific day or time or place. And since this includes both of our spouses attending it makes it a little harder to schedule.

Other than your choice of candidates in these two races, we usually see things about the same way. You and The Junky are two of my favorite sparring partners so don't get mad and go away. At the end of the day we are all going to have the same governor and the same house rep. I just hope it's the ones I like. :D

Now wait a minute. I never heard a specific day or time or place. And since this includes both of our spouses attending it makes it a little harder to schedule.

Other than your choice of candidates in these two races, we usually see things about the same way. You and The Junky are two of my favorite sparring partners so don't get mad and go away. At the end of the day we are all going to have the same governor and the same house rep. I just hope it's the ones I like. biggrin.gif

I would love to meet Mrs. Feelip. However, a weekday meeting would rarely, if ever, work for my husband. I'm not going away. It's my job to stay and be a thorn in a few sides. rofl.gif Some I make happier if I stay, some more miserable. That's why I stay. rofl.gif rofl.gif

You guys in?

Hey, now! I want in on this deal. Y'all are ALL some of my favorite people (on Pcom and in real life.) I'm not about to miss this party!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hey, now! I want in on this deal. Y'all are ALL some of my favorite people (on Pcom and in real life.) I'm not about to miss this party!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Tell these people that I am an okay guy. And how about telling them they are making a huge mistake by not voting for Will Avery too. :D

I'll let you know when it's time for them to pay up. I don't think they read the rules very well, but they owe me regardless. :D I thought they were sharper than that.

The above is why I didn't point out that it's a win-win for you. ;)

Tell these people that I am an okay guy. And how about telling them they are making a huge mistake by not voting for Will Avery too. biggrin.gif

I'll let you know when it's time for them to pay up. I don't think they read the rules very well, but they owe me regardless. biggrin.gif I thought they were sharper than that.

The above is why I didn't point out that it's a win-win for you. ;)

See Madea, you and your hubby should have been over at our house a couple of Saturdays ago for the meet and greet for Will. We could all be big buddies now. I know! How about y'all come over for Will's victory party! That is going to be a hoot!