160 replies to this topic

#1 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:14 AM

You guys at east better fasten those chin straps tight, These boys at NPHS have waited their entire HS career for this very game! They will be ready, Hope you are ;)

#2 TNlamb

TNlamb

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:18 AM

PREACH IT brother!

GO WOLFPACK!
  • Jet_man1969 likes this

#3 TNT

TNT

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

PREACH IT brother!

GO WOLFPACK!

AMEN!!!!! This team is coming to play football!
  • Jet_man1969 likes this

#4 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:27 AM

EP's Chin strap is always tight. You can ask Kell how physical the Raiders are, because its gonna be ground and pound. The word on the street is your defense isn't real physical up front and doesn't like to be hit in the mouth. Friday night they will see one of the best running games in the state up GA. Then if that isn't enough, we will start using the play action to throw some deep passes. North Paulding, if you can't run the ball you will not win this game.

Edited by COWBELLMAN, 20 September 2010 - 09:29 AM.

• zoo likes this

#5 Mary's Endless Yard Sale

Mary's Endless Yard Sale

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:27 AM

Alright then! Go Wolfpack, can't wait!

#6 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:35 AM

Want to make some predictions...I'll go first East 35 North 20 !!! Bank on it!!! Go Raiders!!! :clapping: :good: :lol:

#7 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:39 AM

EP's Chin strap is always tight. You can ask Kell how physical the Raiders are, because its gonna be ground and pound. The word on the street is your defense isn't real physical up front and doesn't like to be hit in the mouth. Friday night they will see one of the best running games in the state up GA. Then if that isn't enough, we will start using the play action to throw some deep passes. North Paulding, if you can't run the ball you will not win this game.

Can you guys handle two losses in a row and then face Hiram? East, If you can not defend 5 very good receivers all the time you will not win this game :)

#8 Lucky64

Lucky64

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,745 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:41 AM

I don't normally go to high school football games but I'm going to this one. We found out late Friday night that EPHS lost and we all automatically thought of NPHS and now they are the only one's not defeated.

#9 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:42 AM

Want to make some predictions...I'll go first East 35 North 20 !!! Bank on it!!! Go Raiders!!! :clapping: :good: :lol:

I predict North scores 20 points in the first half :)

#10 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:43 AM

We can...we will!! You got to have time to throw the ball to complete passes...you wont!! Plus, we will control the ball and score...Plain and simple. I hope for a good game, but I truly believe East should win and trust me, you havent seen or felt physical till those boys get hit Friday night!

BTW, I hope everyone knows this is what HS football should be about. Rivalries are awesome and if you cant trade fridendly barbs then you shouldnt be involved. ;) :)

I was being generous...about you scoring 20 at all? :rofl: ;)

I predict North scores 20 points in the first half :)

Learn the tune..you will hear it Friday and know you are treading in dark and dangerous waters.....

• RaidersRock and Palm Trees Rock like this

#11 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:47 AM

We can...we will!! You got to have to throw the ball to complete passes...you wont!! Plus, we will control the ball and score...Plain and simple. I hope for a good game, but I truly believe East should win and trust me, you havent seen or felt physical till those boys get hit Friday night!

BTW, I hope everyone knows this is what HS football should be about. Rivalries are awesome and if you cant trade fridendly barbs then you shouldnt be involved. ;) :)

I was being generous...about you scoring 20 at all? :rofl: ;)

Thats what this thread was all about ;) But East isnt going to know what hit them.
  • Palm Trees Rock likes this

#12 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:51 AM

Lets just say when wolfpack get there chances on offense that QB better be like Peyton Manning and drive them down the field to score, because North Pauldings offense may not be on the field much. Kells offense was only on the field like 4 times last week. So North Paulding better be perfect on Offense when they get their chances, because its gonna be tough to score when they are over on the sidelines watching EP run the ball and controlling the clock.
  • Lady Raider, RaidersRock and Palm Trees Rock like this

#13 Lucky64

Lucky64

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,745 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:51 AM

This is going to be a great game...East and North....heck....all of paulding is probably going to be there. Get there early to park. LOL

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAST!!!!

#14 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:54 AM

Can you guys handle two losses in a row and then face Hiram? East, If you can not defend 5 very good receivers all the time you will not win this game :)

The actual question is can your o line handle our defense? I don't think so ;)
Posted Image

#15 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:55 AM

Look folks,East played in the 5AAAAA and said we wouldn't make it and we did well. Now North hasn't competed in the bigger league. The bone yard is what it is your comming to a place were you jump into the jaws of defeat,your on the highway to hell. The Raiders will show no mercy,hey when you lose there don't feel bad because many others before you went home crying,and we will add more bones to the pile come next friday.Posted Image Posted Image
  • markdavd, SUPERMOM321, RaidersRock and 1 other like this
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#16 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,792 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:28 AM

This is gonna be a tough game.. a lot of these boys went to EPHS together having to face friends on the field and they know each others moves... I know that NPHS has a mission this year and that is to play for Zach... so with that in mind it is gonna be a tough a game.
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#17 sugail

sugail

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:33 AM

Perhaps they need to put some sidewalks in between now and then from Mt. Tabor park to EPHS for overflow parking since all of Paulding County will be there. However, Hiram plays Kell also and isn't Hiram undefeated? So maybe only half of Paulding will be at the NORTH/east game.

#18 2witty4u

2witty4u

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:34 AM

I don't normally go to high school football games but I'm going to this one. We found out late Friday night that EPHS lost and we all automatically thought of NPHS and now they are the only one's not defeated.

You mean between North and East, because Hiram is still undefeated. Does North play Hiram?

#19 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,792 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:36 AM

EPHS has a huge parking lot in the back of the school, and they can always open up EPMS and let people park there and walk the back road between the 2 schools.
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#20 Stuck In Traffic

Stuck In Traffic

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:38 AM

Perhaps they need to put some sidewalks in between now and then from Mt. Tabor park to EPHS for overflow parking since all of Paulding County will be there. However, Hiram plays Kell also and isn't Hiram undefeated? So maybe only half of Paulding will be at the NORTH/east game.

Thanks for clearing that up. Not sure what Lucky was talking about. Thought maybe they had divided Paulding county into two counties and not told everybody.

#21 pugmama

pugmama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

GO WOLFPACK!!

#22 whatzup?

whatzup?

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:38 AM

You mean between North and East, because Hiram is still undefeated. Does North play Hiram?

Yes North plays Hiram on Oct. 1st at north, it is homecoming...

#23 TNlamb

TNlamb

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:38 AM

The actual question is can your o line handle our defense? I don't think so ;)

Have you seen our o line ms.RR? I didn't think so! :ninja:

Interesting Wolfpack trivia: Two years ago we played a full varsity schedule with 10th graders and every game except the last two were on the road and we still won some games.
So at the risk of repeating myself:
WE AINT SKEERED OF NO SO-CALLED BONEYARD!!!!! 8)

GO WOLFPACK!
  • NoReason likes this

#24 brown*eyed*girl

brown*eyed*girl

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:43 AM

I really hope we get to go to the game this weekend. My daughter plays on the East Feeder softball team and we actually have a tournament! I couldn't believe it when I realized this meant we might miss the East-North game. It is the one and only game we were planning on attending.

I love both North and East (we have been districted and redistricted between the two schools) but my cheers will be loud and clear for East!

Go Raiders!!

#25 Mom2wild

Mom2wild

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:56 AM

Pack get there early we will full the parking lots early just ask McEachern they parked at Walmart Cars were towed at the last game for parking on east paulding dr
I bleed BLACK & SILVER

#26 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:18 PM

Interesting Wolfpack trivia: Two years ago we played a full varsity schedule with 10th graders and every game except the last two were on the road and we still won some games.

GO WOLFPACK!

EXACTLY!!!!! Everyone of these kids have been playing up to a full varsity schedule for 2 years, I dont think they are skeered now :)

#27 unourroll

unourroll

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:27 PM

Lets just say when wolfpack get there chances on offense that QB better be like Peyton Manning and drive them down the field to score, because North Pauldings offense may not be on the field much. Kells offense was only on the field like 4 times last week. So North Paulding better be perfect on Offense when they get their chances, because its gonna be tough to score when they are over on the sidelines watching EP run the ball and controlling the clock.

four minutes was enough to out score east???????
  • K96W8 likes this

#28 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:35 PM

He didnt say 4 minutes... :) .....oh please hurry and come Friday!!!

#29 TNlamb

TNlamb

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:42 PM

He didnt say 4 minutes... :) .....oh please hurry and come Friday!!!

Four possessions...Kell beat East in four possessions...wow.
  • NoReason likes this

#30 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:46 PM

I'm thinkin North isn't no where near as balanced on offense as Kell is. Kell and East are identical to each other. Two very balanced teams going at it. NP is gonna have to run the football to win this game Friday, I just don't see that happening. Good luck to the wolfpack Friday night. Should be an electric atmosphere, will be a true rivalry game for once being played in Paulding County. I still don't understand why the battle of Paulding is only between Hiram and PC now. What started with PC and EP, then it was between PC, Hiram, and EP. I'm thinking folks weren't liking the fact that the trophy had been staying over at EP for a while.

#31 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:09 PM

I'm thinkin North isn't no where near as balanced on offense as Kell is. Kell and East are identical to each other. Two very balanced teams going at it. NP is gonna have to run the football to win this game Friday, I just don't see that happening. Good luck to the wolfpack Friday night. Should be an electric atmosphere, will be a true rivalry game for once being played in Paulding County. I still don't understand why the battle of Paulding is only between Hiram and PC now. What started with PC and EP, then it was between PC, Hiram, and EP. I'm thinking folks weren't liking the fact that the trophy had been staying over at EP for a while.

your corners and safeties will have to respect the speed, height of some very fast talented receivers, That opens ALOT of running room underneath! I know I seen half the raider team at our spring game trying to take a peek at the competition, to bad it got rained out :lol:
  • TNT likes this

#32 Lucky64

Lucky64

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,745 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:13 PM

Quick question: During school the students can buy their game tickets for $5.00 and at the gate $7.00, since it's fall break, will the tickets automatically be $7.00 at the gate?

#33 mermaidmom

mermaidmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:39 PM

Correction..... HIRAM is UNDEFEATED TOO, my friend! :clapping:
While focused on life's destination....enjoy the journey!!!

#34 Lucky64

Lucky64

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,745 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:41 PM

Correction..... HIRAM is UNDEFEATED TOO, my friend! :clapping:

I stand corrected, my apologies!

#35 GoBigTen

GoBigTen

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:57 PM

EXACTLY!!!!! Everyone of these kids have been playing up to a full varsity schedule for 2 years, I dont think they are skeered now :)

"Full varsity schedule for the past two years?" In 2008 North Paulding was 2-8 against 5 (FIVE) single A classification teams (the smallest size school possible) and a few AA & AAA teams - so while it may be "varsity schedule" the games were NOT against their AAAA region teams - and they struggled.

In 2009 North Paulding went 5-5 - again, mostly against single A teams with one 4-A team (Allatoona).
This year is their first varsity season against their true region counterparts. Off to a great start - true - but the "full varsity schedule for the past two years" claim definitely needs an asterisk!
  • Lady Raider likes this

#36 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

"Full varsity schedule for the past two years?" In 2008 North Paulding was 2-8 against 5 (FIVE) single A classification teams (the smallest size school possible) and a few AA & AAA teams - so while it may be "varsity schedule" the games were NOT against their AAAA region teams - and they struggled.

In 2009 North Paulding went 5-5 - again, mostly against single A teams with one 4-A team (Allatoona).
This year is their first varsity season against their true region counterparts. Off to a great start - true - but the "full varsity schedule for the past two years" claim definitely needs an asterisk!

Have you ever compared the size and strength of a senior vs that of a sophmore/Jr that has been in a football conditioning program? HUGE difference, So Bring on the pain ;)

#37 TNlamb

TNlamb

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:09 PM

They were 10th graders going up against seniors! :blink: They had to put in their two years to gain eligibility to play in the region. No asterisk needed, it was a full varsity schedule!

#38 maxine

maxine

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:11 PM

Here's how excited MY family is about this game.... We COULD have gone on a cruise for fall break... BUT we knew we would miss this game if we did.......so... NO CRUISE FOR US!!!

GO WOLFPACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#39 TNT

TNT

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:13 PM

They were 10th graders going up against seniors! Posted Image They had to put in their two years to gain eligibility to play in the region. No asterisk needed, it was a full varsity schedule!

And when you drive south for 3 hours you find some big seniors!

#40 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:29 PM

GO WOLFPACK!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics