2 replies to this topic

#1 A Former Geek

A Former Geek

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,476 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:39 AM

I was very disappointed that the iPad did not ship with a way to print natively. (But this is typical of Apple. Can anyone say "copy and paste" for the iPhone or iPod Touch?) Based on this article, it looks like Apple may have a solution come November. Until then, the pic below illustrates one solution which makes me think of some of the redneck fixit pics I have seen. :lol:

Posted Image

#2 Wineguy

Wineguy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:28 PM

When you innovate a product or category it will never be perfect the first model. And apple unlike other companies doesn't release features unless they can be mostly sure it will work easily and flawlessly. It appears they have many good new features coming.

Follow me on TWITTER: @Wayner83

#3 bh67

bh67

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,694 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:32 AM

When you innovate a product or category it will never be perfect the first model. And apple unlike other companies doesn't release features unless they can be mostly sure it will work easily and flawlessly. It appears they have many good new features coming.

have to respectfully disagree with that, been doing I.T. for 20 years and every new Apple product generally has issues. I went to a I.T. professionals demo just after it was released and much did not work. They could not even get their projector adapter to work. Where they are smart is they have the "cool factor" so many will buy the 1st generation knowing the 2nd will be more feature rich and they will get that one also. Remember the recent I-phone antenna? Their own engineers told them it was a no go.
We only have one life, so live it to the fullest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics