6 replies to this topic

#1 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:58 AM

Comcast was at the Boneyard friday for the Douglas county game. The game is being highlighted as a Bleachers on Demand. It was hard to find, you go to your on Demand>get local>atlanta sports>high school>bleachers.

I thought both teams represented themselves well on camera as well as the coaches and most of the fans :rofl: :pardon: I am very proud of my boys.

Go RAIDERS!!
Posted Image

#2 Proud Raiders Mama

Proud Raiders Mama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:15 AM

Comcast was at the Boneyard friday for the Douglas county game. The game is being highlighted as a Bleachers on Demand. It was hard to find, you go to your on Demand>get local>atlanta sports>high school>bleachers.

I thought both teams represented themselves well on camera as well as the coaches and most of the fans :rofl: :pardon: I am very proud of my boys.

Go RAIDERS!!

I don't have Comcast ... was my husband on there? He talked directly into the Camera after the game ....
I love my #23 and #24 Raiders!!!

#3 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,769 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:29 AM

I think you should have a Raider party for all of us who do not have comcast :pardon:
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#4 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:39 AM

I don't have Comcast ... was my husband on there? He talked directly into the Camera after the game ....

nope, I think they jipped us on one minute of air time :rolleyes: :lol: I saw 23 scoring though ;)

I think you should have a Raider party for all of us who do not have comcast :pardon:

:nea: My son said a few boys may come by toight after practice to watch tonight. I think comcast did a great job, it was very positive from both sides of the field (even that ole rowdy Cowbellman was behaving :huh: :lol: ) Let me know if you wanna stop by and watch it sometimes
Posted Image

#5 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:59 PM

LOL, hey I only behave for the camera. I was told that you all put them up to it. The guys said they really enjoy coming to EP to do the show because everyone gets into it, and its really what the show was intended for. Too bad they won't be at the Kell game Friday, because I've got a feeling Raider Nation will be out in full force Friday night. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

#6 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:07 PM

LOL, hey I only behave for the camera. I was told that you all put them up to it. The guys said they really enjoy coming to EP to do the show because everyone gets into it, and its really what the show was intended for. Too bad they won't be at the Kell game Friday, because I've got a feeling Raider Nation will be out in full force Friday night. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:unsure: :unsure: I have no clue who put them up to it :ninja: :rofl: They were really nice, our crowd was a bit rowdy so I'm sure they love it :blush:
Posted Image

#7 SUPERMOM321

SUPERMOM321

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:30 PM

I will have to check this out, my boys would love to see it I'm sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics