Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Sugail

Klan Rally in Ellijay today

I heard on wsb that there is a clan rally planned in Ellijay today to remember 9/11. I know they have the right, but I just don't get it.

• Like 1

I heard on wsb that there is a clan rally planned in Ellijay today to remember 9/11. I know they have the right, but I just don't get it.

clan of what?

It took me a while to figure it out but I get it. It should be Klan rally, not clan. Sorry, I am not with it today. Today would have been my mom's 78th birthday, so my brain is a little slower than usual.

we were gonna ride back up there today, to visit the orchards again, we were there last weekend, but when we heard about his on the news, we decided not to. and I sure was looking fwd to a fried apple pie LOL

It took me a while to figure it out but I get it. It should be Klan rally, not clan. Sorry, I am not with it today. Today would have been my mom's 78th birthday, so my brain is a little slower than usual.

Hugs to you...You seem like such a sweet lady. I'm sure your mom was too. Happy birthday to her. :wub:

Hugs to you...You seem like such a sweet lady. I'm sure your mom was too. Happy birthday to her. :wub:

Thank you for that. I'm not nearly as good a person as my mom was.

we were gonna ride back up there today, to visit the orchards again, we were there last weekend, but when we heard about his on the news, we decided not to. and I sure was looking fwd to a fried apple pie LOL

I don't know why they picked Ellijay. I'm looking forward to going up there too!

The ONLY good thing about this is that they still have that right. I dont agree, and wish they were beyond this, but at least they dont knock on my door to try to get me to conform. They should keep their hatred behind closed doors.

• Like 1

ah the klan...the only people who make the folks on peopleofwalmart.com look like supermodels and stand up citizens...

I forgot about that site and I just called in an order of Chinese...

I've got quite the delimma.