Paulding.com

Today is the last day!

Labor Day *Week* Sale! We're closed Labor Day, but will have a HUGE sale September 7th-10th! Office chairs will be discounted $35.00 - $100.00. Desks, Filing cabinets, bookshelves and furniture will be 25% off our already low prices!

We have a new look! More shelf space, more product & more savings! Come and check out our great deals!

OFFICE SUPPLIES

amofficesupplies.gif

OFFICE FURNITURE

amdesks.gif

All office chairs will be labeled:

(RED) Secretary/Task Chairs $35.00

(BLUE) Manager's Chairs $45.00

(GREEN) High Back Chairs $75.00

(YELLOW) Executive Chairs $100.00

THIS SALE IS GOOD ON MERCHANDISE WE HAVE IN STOCK NOW!

NO HOLDS, NO RAIN CHECKS!

WOW!!! :yahoo:

I just came from there and we got 2 bookcases 5 shelves, office chair, sleave of napkins, 5 rolls of towel paper, calendar, all for little over $200.00

The bookshelves are solid wood (we got one brown and one cherry wood) 5 shelves (noramlly runs around $500 in furniture store). Sale price was $89.00. We got them for $60.00 a piece...Great condition!!!!

Office chair, said $200 something, we got it for $75.00.

Towel paper (big rolls) 89 cents....we got 5

Calendar..Free

Napkins, I can't remember.

Delivery....$20.00

Everyone you so need to go today and check this place out. It is it's last day for the Labor Day sale BUT if you mention you saw it on p.com, that is another 25% off....So we got that and the senior citizens discount of 10%.....

Check the funiture out carefully, some have dings but are so easily repaired. We lucked out and got perfect stuff.

So if you have the time, you really need to go over there today. 201 Interprise Parkway (where the old Terminx used to be but across from it in the big warehouse on the left.) Trust me, it's worth it.

The little lady at the front is very sweet and will help you with all your questions and will show you around. Peter the owner was a super great guy...Very friendly!!!

I just received a phone call, while they were loading up the furniture they found a small imperfection and took another $30.00 off....So one bookcase cost only $30.00 for solid wood. People, you really need to go and check this place out!!!!!

Do you have any of the steel 2 door storage cabinets?

Are you talking about filing cabinets? They have loads of them.....