Paulding.com

CUDDLY PET ~ REDUCED 09/18/10 - ONLY $10.00

YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS DEAL ANYWHERE - GUARANTEED!!! I AM REDUCING THESE PETS TO MY WHOLESALE COST OF ONLY $10.00. I NEED TO MOVE THEM SO.........GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST!!!! IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED THE PETS LET ME KNOW AND I WILL MAKE IT RIGHT FOR YOU ~ I WILL NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THOSE WHO RESERVED THEIR PETS AND GOT THEM EARLY!!!

The IT Gift This Christmas:

15" X 13" Pillows Then You Take The Velcro Strap Attach It And Its A Pet!

This Is A Pet With A Purpose, Imagine The Child Taking One On A Car Trip, It Acts As A Pillow.

They Are Cute, Cuddly, Lovable, Huggable, Super Soft, Also You Do Not Have To Feed It Or Clean Up After It But You Still Get All The Fun!

This Would Make A Great Gift For Birthdays, Holidays, Special Occasions, Or Just For A "I'm Thinking Of You" Gift.

Retail $19.99 Each

They Have Been On TV For $19.99 Plus $5.95 Shipping & Handling

They Come Assorted Animals: Panda, Dog, Cat, Bear, Bunny and Turtle.

~ ~ ~ ONLY $14.00 ~ ~ ~

RESERVE YOUR PET EARLY!

CuddlyPets.jpg

we need a panda one .. tia ...

I've got ya down. THANKS!

I need a dog and a bear. Send me a reminder Tues, please. wub.gif

I've got them reserved for ya, Madea. THANKS!!! I forgot Monday is a Holiday but I expect them in on Tuesday. I was told they shipped out yesterday. I'll follow up with the vendor on Tuesday to make sure.

This particular vendor does not have frogs, wolves or unicorns available - yet. I never know what will become available when but I will keep an eye out for all of these.

THANKS!!

Both of my younger daughters got them christmas last year. I didn't think they would last long, as in them actually still wanting them 3 months later lol. But, they do .. those pet pillows are still the first thing they grab when they go to bed at night. :)

PM sent!!!

THANKS - I sent one back to ya.

Both of my younger daughters got them christmas last year. I didn't think they would last long, as in them actually still wanting them 3 months later lol. But, they do .. those pet pillows are still the first thing they grab when they go to bed at night. :)

SWEET! :)

Just wanted to update everyone on arrival of the Cuddly Pets:

They were shipped out of Missouri on Tuesday (The vendor missed the UPS cut-off on Friday or I should say my order missed it and with Monday a holiday) so they will be arriving on Thursday. I have everyone's pet reserved that has notified me. :) If at all possible I would GREATLY apprciate it if you have reserved one if you could make plans to pick it up on Friday or Saturday. I need to recoup my investment and hope you understand. Although I have a good order coming in - the vendor is selling them like CRAZY - I know they will not last long. So, if you would like to reserve one or two or three and haven't done so yet, please send me a PM or comment here. THANKS!!

Are these pillow pals or pillow pets?

My vendor describes them as "Cuddly Pet Pillows". He told me they are identical to the ones advertised on TV for $19.99 + shipping except they do not have the trademark name of Pillow Pals. (I think that is what the ones on TV are called??) They will be delivered this afternoon via UPS.

YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS DEAL ANYWHERE - GUARANTEED!!! I AM REDUCING THESE PETS TO MY WHOLESALE COST OF ONLY $10.00. I NEED TO MOVE THEM SO.........GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST!!!! IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED THE PETS LET ME KNOW AND I WILL MAKE IT RIGHT FOR YOU ~ I WILL NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THOSE WHO RESERVED THEIR PETS AND GOT THEM EARLY!!!

Shelby has a turtle one and loves it. We got Marjorie one when she was about 5 from w/mart and Shelby still uses it! This is a great deal on them, they had them at w/m (saw them today) and they were considerably more than $10. I know you will get rid of them all fast!! :good:

I would love a turtle or a dog if you still have one available.

I don't have a but I do still have a dog. They are so cute - a good friend that got a dog for her DGD today. :)

What do you have left? Are you at a store or just out of your house?? How can I get one?

I sell out of my home and you can call me or send a PM to arrange pick up.

Right now I have one panda and at least one of the other animals except I am completely out of the turtle

THANKS!!

Karen

770-310-4459

Shelby has a turtle one and loves it. We got Marjorie one when she was about 5 from w/mart and Shelby still uses it! This is a great deal on them, they had them at w/m (saw them today) and they were considerably more than $10. I know you will get rid of them all fast!! :good:

THANKS!!! Yes they are really cute and soft. I was selling them for $14 and even that was a great price but I've lowered them to $10.00 because I need the space. (You wouldn't know anything about that, would ya??? LOLOLOL)

Have a good evening.

Did my paypal payment go through? I didn't find any confirmation on my account either way but was scared to send again....

I just checked my paypal account and it isn't there. If it happens to go through twice I will refund one of them immediately but as of right now the first one has not gone through. Thanks for checking with me.

Did my paypal payment go through? I didn't find any confirmation on my account either way but was scared to send again....

Just to let ya know I checked my paypal account again today (Saturday) at 1:50PM and it still is not showing the payment received.

Just to let ya know I checked my paypal account again today (Saturday) at 1:50PM and it still is not showing the payment received.

Just did it again...LOL...let me know if you see it in a little bit.

If you don't get it this time, I'll just have to make myself get over there ASAP.

Busy, busy last few days.

I definitely want the Pink and Blue ones, so please keep for me.

Thanks!!!!

Leilani