Paulding.com

See we keep shooting ourselves in the foot,here we have some of the finest canidates. If there not having sex with the wrong person there involved with the wrong people. Then they know there wrong and they run for office anyway. If there not attempting scuicide there involved with domestic issues,where have we gone wrong?

Is there anyone out there who is clean? Then you have a group that is drawn to these bad people and fully support them. We are the GOP,give me a break. Now is the best time to have a third party. The GOP is far right but loves sex. The Democrats are far left but loves the spotlight,what about the middle?

Were in trouble folks,is there a canidate out there that isn't having sex with the wrong partner or the partner is locked up for criminal activity. Or they have been involved in shady business or domestic issues. Is there anyone who we can be proud of?please let yourself be known.pardon.gif

• Like 2
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See we keep shooting ourselves in the foot,here we have some of the finest canidates. If there not having sex with the wrong person there involved with the wrong people. Then they know there wrong and

Contrary to your assertion, Republicans have been offering a balanced budget amendment to the U.S. Constitution on a regular basis since 1980 when Ronald Reagan became President, largely because of th

You have just proven my point. I don't have to say more on the subject!

Are we looking for a perfect person?

I actually worry more about us electing someone extremely greedy, not only for money but power.

On the other hand everything I have learned about life under the dome tells me you had better be strong because lobbyist will find your weakness and use it to get what they want.

• Like 1

See we keep shooting ourselves in the foot,here we have some of the finest canidates. If there not having sex with the wrong person there involved with the wrong people. Then they know there wrong and they run for office anyway. If there not attempting scuicide there involved with domestic issues,where have we gone wrong?

Is there anyone out there who is clean? Then you have a group that is drawn to these bad people and fully support them. We are the GOP,give me a break. Now is the best time to have a third party. The GOP is far right but loves sex. The Democrats are far left but loves the spotlight,what about the middle?

Were in trouble folks,is there a canidate out there that isn't having sex with the wrong partner or the partner is locked up for criminal activity. Or they have been involved in shady business or domestic issues. Is there anyone who we can be proud of?please let yourself be known.pardon.gif

Hey, don't forget Bill Clinton, he loves sex, too! hahaha. I am all for a new party that realizes we are never ALL going to agree on certain issues, BUT, will look out for the interests of the majority of Americans. The ones who pay taxes and go to work everyday and buy homes and are sick and tried of being forgotten while the Repubs and Dems cater to the rich and the poor and the special interests groups on either side. What happened to common sense? Polls show that the majority of legal Americans are tired of illegal immigrants breaking our laws and using our hospital ER's as free health care...but does anyone in charge do anything about it? We are tired of banks and mortgage companies controlling the economy and getting away with shady practices, but, again, nothing is done about it. No matter who we have in office, whether local or the president, they all play by rules that leave the middle out. Okay, now, how do I get off this soapbox? lol

Hey, don't forget Bill Clinton, he loves sex, too! hahaha. I am all for a new party that realizes we are never ALL going to agree on certain issues, BUT, will look out for the interests of the majority of Americans. The ones who pay taxes and go to work everyday and buy homes and are sick and tried of being forgotten while the Repubs and Dems cater to the rich and the poor and the special interests groups on either side. What happened to common sense? Polls show that the majority of legal Americans are tired of illegal immigrants breaking our laws and using our hospital ER's as free health care...but does anyone in charge do anything about it? We are tired of banks and mortgage companies controlling the economy and getting away with shady practices, but, again, nothing is done about it. No matter who we have in office, whether local or the president, they all play by rules that leave the middle out. Okay, now, how do I get off this soapbox? lol

I don't agree with Clinton and I'm not saying what he did was right, but at least he didn't buy votes from the religious fanatics by telling them how much he loved Jesus. He didn't go around making speeches on family values while he was screwing an Atlanta Gas Light lobbyist.

I'm not as disgusted by someones shortcomings as I am about their dishonesty.

I don't agree with Clinton and I'm not saying what he did was right, but at least he didn't buy votes from the religious fanatics by telling them how much he loved Jesus. He didn't go around making speeches on family values while he was screwing an Atlanta Gas Light lobbyist.

Yea and he didn't have SEX with that woman, he was very honest. ;)

• Like 1

Yea and he didn't have SEX with that woman, he was very honest. ;)

Excuse me, but I think I said I didn't agree with Clinton. But I don't remember him trying to influence the religious fanatics with his family values speeches prior to being elected.

And who can't see what Nathan Deal is? He hasn't even been elected and he is wasting taxpayer money and GSP manpower. Like my mom used to say, if he wasn't so mean in the day he would be so scared at night. If he hadn't screwed over so many people, maybe he wouldn't feel a need to have security.

I agree,but what about good canidates. The party needs good canidates,don't have to be perfect but some good values would help.

You need to take your sour grapes and chew on them in the cave. The venom you are spewing here is not becoming to you or to the candidate you have chosen to support. You know quite well that the GOP is filled with individuals. They do not think and act as a collective! Thank goodness for that. They do not hand pick the candidates. They come forward on their own and sign up to run. I agree with some and I wish some had not decided to run at all. That is not my choice and it is not the Party's choice, that is just the way it is. You, as a former member, know that. In my opinion we have great guys on the BOC and they all stood up to serve. They all ran on the Republican ticket. None of them are always going to please every one of their constituents. We just hope and pray that they Represent this County well and that their decisions down the road will prove to have been the best ones for the future of Paulding County.

You need to take your sour grapes and chew on them in the cave. The venom you are spewing here is not becoming to you or to the candidate you have chosen to support. You know quite well that the GOP is filled with individuals. They do not think and act as a collective! Thank goodness for that. They do not hand pick the candidates. They come forward on their own and sign up to run. I agree with some and I wish some had not decided not to run at all. That is not my choice and it is not the Party's choice, that is just the way it is. You, as a former member, know that. In my opinion we have great guys on the BOC and they all stood up to serve. They all ran on the Republican ticket. None of them are always going to please every one of their constituents. We just hope and pray that they Represent this County well and that their decisions down the road will prove to have been the best ones for the future of Paulding County.

Gee I just want a canidate that keeps there sexual desires in check,sour grapes no. And people being careful who they support. I think you have read more into it than what was meant.blink.gif

Gee I just want a canidate that keeps there sexual desires in check,sour grapes no. And people being careful who they support. I think you have read more into it than what was meant.blink.gif

I took you at your word. Throwing mud at the GOP in Paulding can splash on others and that is my point! They are not robots who walk in lock step with each other.

Both Republicans and Democrats have problems with morals. The difference is that when a Democrat has a problem their party rallies around them and blame everyone but the offender. When a Republican has issue the party runs away from them and they are forced to resign.

Both Republicans and Democrats have problems with morals. The difference is that when a Democrat has a problem their party rallies around them and blame everyone but the offender. When a Republican has issue the party runs away from them and they are forced to resign.

drinks.gif clapping.gif It is post traumatic stress ....

People forget that Clinton used the term "family values" 7 times in his acceptance speech. Hypocrisy....It's not just for Republicans anymore. In fact, it never was.

Animal obviously opened this thread to bash Republicans, knowing full well that if he mentioned the local race that Pubby would gladly allow it. It's just more negative politics. The shame of it is that Avery stands a better chance, a good chance, of winning by sticking to the issues than slinging mud, but some folks just know one way. This kind of cr@p is why so many good people shun running for office.

People forget that Clinton used the term "family values" 7 times in his acceptance speech. Hypocrisy....It's not just for Republicans anymore. In fact, it never was.

Animal obviously opened this thread to bash Republicans, knowing full well that if he mentioned the local race that Pubby would gladly allow it. It's just more negative politics. The shame of it is that Avery stands a better chance, a good chance, of winning by sticking to the issues than slinging mud, but some folks just know one way. This kind of cr@p is why so many good people shun running for office.

Beautifully and accurately stated!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

I wish I was as gifted with words as you are. You can articulate exactly what I am trying to say!! LTD, you are the =@

You are not paying attention to what people are saying or you would notice you keep misspelling a word and everybody else is not.

You can't have it both ways. Being dishonest is being dishonest. A lie is a lie, but Billy boy gets a pass from you???

I don't remember Clinton telling everyone how much he loves Jesus and family values. I hate a hypocrite.

BTW Nature Girl, since you seem to be having such a difficult time reading this in my posts, I DON'T LIKE BILL CLINTON EITHER.

I haven't said anything in this thread that was remotely related to Avery.

My comments concerned our "Godly, Salt of the Earth" Republicans that suddenly re-discover the female genitalia when they are elected.

And you are correct, I didn't remember Clinton mentioning family values. I despise both of the Clintons so I probably didn't listen to his speech. But I do remember Richardson flim-flamming these people in Paulding. All the old ladies thought he was such a nice boy and the whole time he was drilling the AGL hooker.

The second paragraph wasn't aimed at you feelip. Sorry I wasn't clear. It's my opinion that Party Bashing and mud slinging like the OP does not make friends and influence people for the other side, in this case I assumed it was Animal's guy, Will Avery.

But you know what? You are right about the op also. Animal didn't mention local politics specifically, so if this thread isn't about local politics, then why isn't it in the political forum? Never mind, I know the answer.

Edited by Lots To Do

Hey, I love Clinton, he is my favorite president since I have been old enough to know about politics. My families lives were easier and the economy was better during his time in office. And in some ways I understand why he lied. I wouldn't want to have to face my wife and child with my "dirty little secret." And I agree with you, he didn''t join forces with the religious right wingers who spouted the 10 commandments while breaking them and then dogged everyone else that got caught. lol. I was just pointing out that we all "sin"...none of us are perfect. And I wish politics could be decided on the issues and someone's ability to do the job, instead of personal lives. If we looked back thru history and knew all there was to know about each of our presidents I wonder how many could be elected today?

• Like 1

Does anyone know what happened between the local GOP and Animal to turn him so much against that group ? I mean in past elections, Animal was Mr Republican, and literally Mr Paulding Republican to the Nth degree.

He was "The Sign Man" for any and all Republican Candidates do or die, right or wrong.

Dayuum did he do a 180 degree turn!

Don't get me wrong, I have watched that Clique that runs the local GOP pull every string possible to help out "Their" slate of "R" candidates and turn their backs on other GOP candidates.

And I agree with Animal that they have totally screwed up in the district 19 race.

Richardson leaves office in disgrace. Turns out Romeo was lying about his AGL Lobbyist and got his tail [or something else] caught in the crack.

So we follow up with Mr Stout, who in his transparency forgot about a rather large skeleton rattling about in his closet.

And now we end up with Paulette "Cynthia McKinney" Braddock as our "R" choice ?!?!?

I welcome Willl Avery with open arms.

Does anyone know what happened between the local GOP and Animal to turn him so much against that group ? I mean in past elections, Animal was Mr Republican, and literally Mr Paulding Republican to the Nth degree.

He was "The Sign Man" for any and all Republican Candidates do or die, right or wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I have watched that Clique that runs the local GOP pull every string possible to help out "Their" slate of "R" candidates and turn their backs on other GOP candidates.

And I agree with Animal that they have totally screwed up in the district 19 race.

Richardson leaves office in disgrace. Turns out Romeo was lying about his AGL Lobbyist and got his tail [or something else] caught in the crack.

So we follow up with Mr Stout, who in his transparency forgot about a rather large skeleton rattling about in his closet.

And now we end up with Paulette "Cynthia McKinney" Braddock as our "R" choice ?!?!?

I welcome Willl Avery with open arms

I would think twice about that . The way he goes about it he will lose more votes for someone than get them. He would be the VERY LAST person I would want on my side if I need votes.

Maybe you just haven't asked the right questions. I think you should ask him! Sounds like sour grapes to me! I hope he helps Avery with all of his ability!!!

I welcome Willl Avery with open arms

I would think twice about that . The way he goes about it he will lose more votes for someone than get them. He would be the VERY LAST person I would want on my side if I need votes.

I can assure you and everybody reading this that this is absolutely not the way Will Avery is running his campaign. He is running a campaign on the issues, not inuendo, and welcomes questions and comments on the issues from all sides. Animal is not doing Mr. Avery any favors here or in other threads where he bashes the Republican opponent, and is acting on his own for whatever reason. That reason is beyond me, unless it is his intention to be the wolf in sheep's clothing.

I have decided to back Will because I believe him to be the best individual for the job. It took a lot for me to come to that decision, and I don't take it lightly. Those of you who know anything about me know that I am a pure fiscal conservative. You also know that unlike some, I believe that character is important, as important as the words that a man says, because without that character to back it up, the words are meaningless. I know that many of you have other opinions and support Ms. Braddock. I have no problem with that, but I hope that your decision was based on the issues and the candidates, not the letter in parenthesis behind the name. This is why we have elections. I would like to see both candidates in public forums as much as possible, because this is how we gain the information we need to make informed decisions. We don't get that from the bitter words of one person who happens to support a particular candidate.

So let Will and Paulette speak for themselves, and I think many of those dismissing Will because he is a Democrat may just change their mind. I did. If not, they have at least made an informed decision based on issues and policy, and may the best person win.

• Like 2

My guess is that you already know the answer and this is a big ole game to you. Enjoy. But if you still don't know, check with his in-laws.

ame='SOLO' date='30 August 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1283199488' post='3247968']

I can assure you and everybody reading this that this is absolutely not the way Will Avery is running his campaign. He is running a campaign on the issues, not inuendo, and welcomes questions and comments on the issues from all sides. Animal is not doing Mr. Avery any favors here or in other threads where he bashes the Republican opponent, and is acting on his own for whatever reason. That reason is beyond me, unless it is his intention to be the wolf in sheep's clothing.

I have decided to back Will because I believe him to be the best individual for the job. It took a lot for me to come to that decision, and I don't take it lightly. Those of you who know anything about me know that I am a pure fiscal conservative. You also know that unlike some, I believe that character is important, as important as the words that a man says, because without that character to back it up, the words are meaningless. I know that many of you have other opinions and support Ms. Braddock. I have no problem with that, but I hope that your decision was based on the issues and the candidates, not the letter in parenthesis behind the name. This is why we have elections. I would like to see both candidates in public forums as much as possible, because this is how we gain the information we need to make informed decisions. We don't get that from the bitter words of one person who happens to support a particular candidate.

So let Will and Paulette speak for themselves, and I think many of those dismissing Will because he is a Democrat may just change their mind. I did. If not, they have at least made an informed decision based on issues and policy, and may the best person win.

I have made my decision based on the issues too. I know who I believe can do the most good in caucus at the capitol for Paulding County and you and I will certainly part company on our conclusions about this election. Will is lucky to have you in his corner.

I'm so glad I don't have to vote in that district. Although I know the impact it will have on me and my business, I hope Will Avery is a man of his word and not a politician merely campaigning. If he turns out to be anything like Nathan Dean, he will be a good representative.

I'm so glad I don't have to vote in that district. Although I know the impact it will have on me and my business, I hope Will Avery is a man of his word and not a politician merely campaigning. If he turns out to be anything like Nathan Dean, he will be a good representative.

He has not won it yet! I think he is more like the Hope and Changer we have in the White House.

My guess is that you already know the answer and this is a big ole game to you. Enjoy. But if you still don't know, check with his in-laws.

I have no idea what happened with Animal. I knew/know him only as an "opponent" from previous elections who was indeed an Animal. I know he did all sorts of stuff for Jerry Shearin, hence my nature had me stay away from him.

I do not know who any of Animal's "In Laws" are, so that is not going to get me anywhere either.

I was kind of hoping maybe he would tell the p.com audience what, if anything, "turned him" from the dark side.pardon.gif

I have made my decision based on the issues too. I know who I believe can do the most good in caucus at the capitol for Paulding County and you and I will certainly part company on our conclusions about this election. Will is lucky to have you in his corner.

NJ, you know that I respect your opinions. I am absolutely sure that you came to your conclusion after careful consideration, because that's the kind of a person you are. You are informed and active in your decision making. I also know that we differ on how Will Avery may react under the pressure to conform. I personally believe him when he says he will vote as he hears his constituents want him to, and that above all he will vote as a fiscal conservative. Will and I have discussed that very thing, and I believe that his strength of character will make it possible for him to resist the awesome pressures to play the buddy game and conform to the politics of power over policy. If not, I will be the first to call for his removal in 2012.

• Like 1

NJ, you know that I respect your opinions. I am absolutely sure that you came to your conclusion after careful consideration, because that's the kind of a person you are. You are informed and active in your decision making. I also know that we differ on how Will Avery may react under the pressure to conform. I personally believe him when he says he will vote as he hears his constituents want him to, and that above all he will vote as a fiscal conservative. Will and I have discussed that very thing, and I believe that his strength of character will make it possible for him to resist the awesome pressures to play the buddy game and conform to the politics of power over policy. If not, I will be the first to call for his removal in 2012.

You believe him and I don't. We know how many people believed Obama. I won't be fooled by his promises any more than I will be by Barnes. I won't have to say in the future that I helped Georgia become a state the Democrats in Washington can have more control over. I am sure that Pubby, surepip, and Whitey will welcome your help.

You believe him and I don't. We know how many people believed Obama. I won't be fooled by his promises any more than I will be by Barnes. I won't have to say in the future that I helped Georgia become a state the Democrats in Washington can have more control over. I am sure that Pubby, surepip, and Whitey will welcome your help.

NewsJunky I am opposed to Paulette for one reason I followed her voting Record while she was serving on the School Board, Not only from a tax and spend record, But also from many other votes that she agreed on while serving on the School Board.

While she was on the School Board we had total chaos on the budegeting every year the budget would grow larger and larger, And she voted for everyone of them, Which required a tax increase to fund all of them.

She also voted to build gyms, Auditoriums, And other unneeded frills, And at the same time had the kids in classrooms, And out of money to even finish South Paulding High School, And no money to begin the North Paulding complex, Which required another $125 million bond issue in addition to the previous $85 million that the school board had,Plus the millions that the state matched.

Do you really trust Paulette with the State Budget?

NewsJunky I am opposed to Paulette for one reason I followed her voting Record while she was serving on the School Board, Not only from a tax and spend record, But also from many other votes that she agreed on while serving on the School Board.

While she was on the School Board we had total chaos on the budegeting every year the budget would grow larger and larger, And she voted for everyone of them, Which required a tax increase to fund all of them.

She also voted to build gyms, Auditoriums, And other unneeded frills, And at the same time had the kids in classrooms, And out of money to even finish South Paulding High School, And no money to begin the North Paulding complex, Which required another $125 million bond issue in addition to the previous $85 million that the school board had,Plus the millions that the state matched.

Do you really trust Paulette with the State Budget?

I trust her to listen to people like Howard Maxwell and to the folks she will caucus with a heck of a lot more than I trust Will Avery! Will if elected will caucus with a minority and will not have the voice that Paulding needs to have. He will also vote with the Democrats as you well know. That is part of the reason that you support him. You will have a strong voice to help you get Avery elected in LTD. I will not campaign for, donate to, or vote for any elected official who supports him.

I trust her to listen to people like Howard Maxwell and to the folks she will caucus with a heck of a lot more than I trust Will Avery! Will if elected will caucus with a minority and will not have the voice that Paulding needs to have. He will also vote with the Democrats as you well know. That is part of the reason that you support him. You will have a strong voice to help you get Avery elected in LTD. I will not campaign for, donate to, or vote for any elected official who supports him.

Thats your priviledge go for it. but keep in mind that Howard Maxwell and that same group that she will be meeting with is the same ones that has got the Georgia economy where it is today and raised our taxes again this year,As they did last year, And also passed a resolution to put two cent sales tax on the ballot in 2012 for roads, Can't wait to see the special interest groups pushing this new tax, It will make the school bond campaign look like a picnic

Thats your priviledge go for it. but keep in mind that Howard Maxwell and that same group that she will be meeting with is the same ones that has got the Georgia economy where it is today and raised our taxes again this year,As they did last year, And also passed a resolution to put two cent sales tax on the ballot in 2012 for roads, Can't wait to see the special interest groups pushing this new tax, It will make the school bond campaign look like a picnic

They did not get the Georgia economy where it is, the Collapse of the National economy got it where it is, and you know it. If they had not been as effective as they were we would be bankrupt the way that New York, New Jersey, and California are just to name a few. Yes, it is my privilege to choose who to support just as it is yours.

They did not get the Georgia economy where it is, the Collapse of the National economy got it where it is, and you know it. If they had not been as effective as they were we would be bankrupt the way that New York, New Jersey, and California are just to name a few. Yes, it is my privilege to choose who to support just as it is yours.

So you are saying the Republican Majority played no role in the down fall of the Georgia economy?