Paulding.com

More Embarrassment

It was just another poorly thought out attempt to try to deflect another embarassing moment in the life of the Paulding County Republican Party and it backfired on him.

It is really funny as heck that they all have this dramatic exit from p.com when things don't go their way these days. I guess JMT started a trend. :lol: Goodbye cruel p.com.......you guys are going to miss me.

Good grief, man up!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This whole country, all of us, inherited a huge economic meltdown that was caused and was accelerating before Obama was even a senator. And, unless truth means nothing, remember that unemployment cont

Naturegirl The bolded statement has no truth or merit whatsoever and you know it. At least try and use the truth if you are going to bash someone. You have bashed the stimulus since day one, Yet you f

Consistently ignoring reality won't change it. You conveniently forget that I do support smart conservatives. Often they are Republican, sometimes Democrat. There are many people who confuse rhetoric

It was just another poorly thought out attempt to try to deflect another embarassing moment in the life of the Paulding County Republican Party and it backfired on him.

It is really funny as heck that they all have this dramatic exit from p.com when things don't go their way these days. I guess JMT started a trend. :lol: Goodbye cruel p.com.......you guys are going to miss me.

Good grief, man up!

From what I am hearing the Paulding County Republican Party is going to have another embarassing moment with their candidate in the District 19 race :blink:

From what I am hearing the Paulding County Republican Party is going to have another embarassing moment with their candidate in the District 19 race :blink:

Oh come on now Whitey. There is no way that there is a skeleton in that closet too. :blink:

From what I am hearing the Paulding County Republican Party is going to have another embarassing moment with their candidate in the District 19 race blink.gif

How did this go from an arrest discussion to a PCRP bashing? Have you no shame? Start your own topic. This one is disturbing enough.

How did this go from an arrest discussion to a PCRP bashing? Have you no shame? Start your own topic. This one is disturbing enough.

Sorry Madea, I think it was me that started it instead of Whitey. It was just an observation. The PCRP has had some issues in the last 18 months. Richardson, Stout, now this and possibly even another one. You are right about starting another thread I suppose.

Sorry Madea, I think it was me that started it instead of Whitey. It was just an observation. The PCRP has had some issues in the last 18 months. Richardson, Stout, now this and possibly even another one. You are right about starting another thread I suppose.

I agree as well.

Other than chastising the ANIMAL, I have chosen to leave this topic alone......

What embarassment ? 5 years of Glenn as Speaker of the House all the while telling us "What AGL Lobbyist ?.....I didn't do anything with her." yeah, right!

Then Daniel, and his skeleton had the gossip going under the Gold Dome. Is there something in the Kool Ade the District 19th Reps are drinking ?

And just think, with Paulette, we could have our very own Paulding Cynthia McKinneyclapping.gifdrinks.gif

You guys just have fun bashing the Paulding County GOP! I will leave you to it! Not cool though.

NJ, I think the PCRP has bashed themselves. I was merely stating my astonishment of the flocking of feathers.

:yahoo: :yahoo:

What embarassment ? 5 years of Glenn as Speaker of the House all the while telling us "What AGL Lobbyist ?.....I didn't do anything with her." yeah, right!

Then Daniel, and his skeleton had the gossip going under the Gold Dome. Is there something in the Kool Ade the District 19th Reps are drinking ?

And just think, with Paulette, we could have our very own Paulding Cynthia McKinneyclapping.gifdrinks.gif

:yahoo:

:rofl: :rofl:

Will you be posting this rumor under your current screen name

or will you be using your other fake "conservative" identity ???

B)

• Like 1

You guys just have fun bashing the Paulding County GOP! I will leave you to it! Not cool though.

Well, they throw the door open SO wide, it is really hard not to jump right through. They are, and have been for 2+ years shooting themselves in the foot, and elsewhere. As well as eating their own while ostracizing so much of the relatively sane population. There is more to life than My Way, or the WRONG Way.

This balance of this election cycle should be alot of fun.drinks.gif

ninja.gif We have a great selection,the dark side is behind you know who. When this breaks it will be the topping on the caks.rofl.gif Follow the darkside,who ever they are for is who has the most bones in there closet. Call them the bone collectors,also known as the dark side.ninja.gif

Oh Boy !! November is looming, the economy is sucking big time, stock market is going way south, the economic future is looking bleak, unemployment is on the rise and may go above 10%.............Grab them straws Dems cause it ain't looking good is it??? 8)

Go read the financial news!!

• Like 1

Oh Boy !! November is looming, the economy is sucking big time, stock market is going way south, the economic future is looking bleak, unemployment is on the rise and may go above 10%.............Grab them straws Dems cause it ain't looking good is it??? 8)

Go read the financial news!!

This whole country, all of us, inherited a huge economic meltdown that was caused and was accelerating before Obama was even a senator. And, unless truth means nothing, remember that unemployment continued to rise for over 2-1/2 years after Saint Ronald the Reagan took office. As a further warning against the dangers of revisionist lies, please note the undeniable reality that Reagan inherited a much stronger economy than Obama did. Obama also inherited 2 wars, one of which never should have happened. Truth matters.

So yes, the financial news, though better than it was when Obama took office, is still not very good. It is really very fact and/or truth lacking to say that Obama or the present congress caused the economic meltdown that was well underway before we even voted in 2006. Are they time travelers?

This totally crappy situation existed before January 2007. It needed a few more months to manifest itself.

And guess what? The devastation that took years to create will take some time to fix. That is a BIG surprise to some I guess.

Am I understanding this correctly? Are you gloating because a big con job could, heaven forbid, cause enough misinformed voters to put the same scumbags back in charge that wrecked our great economy?

So even though we were losing 700,000 to 800,000 jobs per month way before and right after Obama took office and we are doing a lot better than that now, we as a country still have a lot of economic misery to fix. Since the meltdown was underway before the 2006 elections and accelerating at the time Obama took office, it is kind of economically buffoonish to imply Obama or the democrat controlled congress caused it.

Unless you want to tell me you actually believe in time travel.

Are you really gleeful about the economy being terrible? Which means more to you? The fortunes of this country or the advancement of the Republican party? It is sad that the real suffering hard working americans are enduring is "good" for some. What kind of people?

Edited by Well Read
  • Like 5

I will say if we had term limits, this wouldn't be the same. With that said, yes this started in 2006, when the Dems retook the House. All politicians, not party exclusive have escalated the down fall with entitlements and pork barrel projects not to mention all the ear marks attached to good bills.

This is not a Dem or Rep problem, it's an American problem. We need our government to be fiscally responsible and quit spending money and expanding the payroll of the government. Government employees should not belong to a Union!!

I have to leave but there is so much more that needs to be said. ;)

• Like 1

I will say if we had term limits, this wouldn't be the same. With that said, yes this started in 2006, when the Dems retook the House. All politicians, not party exclusive have escalated the down fall with entitlements and pork barrel projects not to mention all the ear marks attached to good bills.

This is not a Dem or Rep problem, it's an American problem. We need our government to be fiscally responsible and quit spending money and expanding the payroll of the government. Government employees should not belong to a Union!!

I guess you have a good reason for stating what I have bolded? If so what is it?

Is there any other rights that you can think of that you would like to take away from the working class people. I am sure you can give me many reasons as to why government employees should not belong to a union?

Correction to what you said: The meltdown was underway before we voted in 2006 and the new folks we elected in 2006 started learning where things are around the house and senate after they took office in 2007. Still have that time travel thing we can't do yet negating that argument...

I guess you have a good reason for stating what I have bolded? If so what is it?

Is there any other rights that you can think of that you would like to take away from the working class people. I am sure you can give me many reasons as to why government employees should not belong to a union?

Excuse me I am a government employee,I belong to AFGE 1145 it is just like any other job. The union is what keeps the executive government in check. Some people abuse there power both in private industry and government. The union is there and does a fine job,try not having one.mad.gif

Clinton is the one who came up with the idea that everyone should be be able to own a home. :wacko:

If you are student of history, you'll recog It replaced the 40 acres and a mule narrative that led to 30 years of dominance of the American scene in the period after the Civil War.

Actually, that was the narrative pushed by Karl Rove. Certainly there is blame enough to go around and it doesn't stop with those with a R following their name but we can see, even with a minority in both the house and Senate, the GOP can stop even needed, necessary spending such as an extension of unemployment benefits.

But it is obvious the GOP, taking direction from the political adviser Rove, pushed this narrative because the homes being built were in the suburbs and the suburbs are notoriously conservative Republican voters. Here is a blog post that explains that.

So what's the deal?

Well in the 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's when Democrats were pushing for things like expansion of the FHA and expanding funding to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the Republican's could be counted on to be the stingy Uncle who said, NO, NO, NO ... thus moderating the situation and keeping things from getting out of hand.

But when Rove saw the opportunity to engage the latinos' as GOP voters, he knew not only would he have to promote amnesty for them (and an easy path to citizenship) but also have them look to the GOP as their benefactors. Coupling that with the natural conservatism of the Latino bred into their culture by Catholicism, he saw and was predicting 50 years of Republican rule.

So, following Rove's advice, the brakes traditionally applied by the GOP over housing expansion, were removed and indeed, the big foot of both parties was put on the accelerator.

The result was the housing boom ... and resulting crash that is the cause of the economic meltdown.

And the reason was the Rove sought to have the GOP abandon its conservative fiscal policy to buy off and gain a loyal following of the Hispanic community at the ballot box.

One thing I've noticed the GOP is excellent at is condemning others for the things they've done. They operate on the theory if you say it was the other guy long enough, you can win the debate by tarring your opponent with your failures.

pubby

It took both parties to get us here, it's going to take total bi-partisanship to get us out. We are becoming more and more divided every day when we should be coming together as Americans, not as Repubs or Dems. Our elected officials are eating lobster while we are losing our homes. Government employees make more than their counterparts in the private sector. Stimulus jobs are requiring Union wages. The Unions are taking over the jobs market and no one can afford to pay Union wages.

Everyone is suffering, not just the Dems or Repubs. It's time to remind these people they work for us, they spend and earn the money we give them. They need to do what's best for the country, not the lobbyists and Unions.

We the people need to take back our government and quit letting them divide us. Only we can make it work, obviously they have no idea. We are not pack animals, we have reasoning abilities even though our government doesn't think so.

Government employees make more than their counterparts in the private sector.

During good economic times, private consultants make double or more what the government workers regulating them do. Some gov workers defect during such times, but most appreciate their job and the stability it provides.

When the economy goes bad, these same private sector workers become jealous of the excellent job security government works have, including, well, receiving a paycheck. Maybe if those living high on the hog during good times would remember to put a little something away, they wouldn’t start blaming those with reasonable paying, stable jobs that weather economic troubles.

• Like 1

During good economic times, private consultants make double or more what the government workers regulating them do. Some gov workers defect during such times, but most appreciate their job and the stability it provides.

When the economy goes bad, these same private sector workers become jealous of the excellent job security government works have, including, well, receiving a paycheck. Maybe if those living high on the hog during good times would remember to put a little something away, they wouldn’t start blaming those with reasonable paying, stable jobs that weather economic troubles.

You do realize how many jobs the government has grown in the last two years, don't you. BTW are you working now???

Hmmm, I thought so. Don't you have a government job??

If you are student of history, you'll recog It replaced the 40 acres and a mule narrative that led to 30 years of dominance of the American scene in the period after the Civil War.

Actually, that was the narrative pushed by Karl Rove. Certainly there is blame enough to go around and it doesn't stop with those with a R following their name but we can see, even with a minority in both the house and Senate, the GOP can stop even needed, necessary spending such as an extension of unemployment benefits.

But it is obvious the GOP, taking direction from the political adviser Rove, pushed this narrative because the homes being built were in the suburbs and the suburbs are notoriously conservative Republican voters. Here is a blog post that explains that.

So what's the deal?

Well in the 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's when Democrats were pushing for things like expansion of the FHA and expanding funding to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the Republican's could be counted on to be the stingy Uncle who said, NO, NO, NO ... thus moderating the situation and keeping things from getting out of hand.

But when Rove saw the opportunity to engage the latinos' as GOP voters, he knew not only would he have to promote amnesty for them (and an easy path to citizenship) but also have them look to the GOP as their benefactors. Coupling that with the natural conservatism of the Latino bred into their culture by Catholicism, he saw and was predicting 50 years of Republican rule.

So, following Rove's advice, the brakes traditionally applied by the GOP over housing expansion, were removed and indeed, the big foot of both parties was put on the accelerator.

The result was the housing boom ... and resulting crash that is the cause of the economic meltdown.

And the reason was the Rove sought to have the GOP abandon its conservative fiscal policy to buy off and gain a loyal following of the Hispanic community at the ballot box.

One thing I've noticed the GOP is excellent at is condemning others for the things they've done. They operate on the theory if you say it was the other guy long enough, you can win the debate by tarring your opponent with your failures.

pubby

The sad thing is that a good bit of what you just posted is true...but you just could NOT stop and just had to try and do the tarring yourself. Anyone who does not see that BOTH sides do this is blind and we will forever be in the same mess. I am SICK of all this tit for tat and little digs. Maybe one day people will wake up and decide to work for the betterment of the people and not their own Party lines. :angry:

So what's the deal?

pubby

Don't listen to Obama and Biden much.....We Inherited this economy, they keep pounding this, but they are making it worse, not better.

The sad thing is that a good bit of what you just posted is true...but you just could NOT stop and just had to try and do the tarring yourself. Anyone who does not see that BOTH sides do this is blind and we will forever be in the same mess. I am SICK of all this tit for tat and little digs. Maybe one day people will wake up and decide to work for the betterment of the people and not their own Party lines. :angry:

Based on the 2 candidates in the District 19 race, I am hoping many will indeed put aside Partisan Politics and look carefully at the candidates themselves. We have had very poor representation under the Gold Dome for the past 10 years. Our past Representatives were far more concerned for their special interest donors and helping out the Robber Barons. And our local BOC went along for a ride on that gravy train, for all intents and purposes abandoning their taxpaying constituents in the process.

We have Paulette Braddock, very much involved with and beholding to the remaining members of the Clique who ran the county, and the local GOP for more than a decade. If in doubt, look closer. Jerry Shearin was taking Paulette around to meet some of his old friends days after she won the run-off. And by watching those other members of the local GOP who are tooting her horn, Reagan Republican and our old buddy Ithy you should be able to see where her base of support lies. This is their last grasp at having a politician in office beholding to them.

Icing on that cake would be the fact Paulding County would indeed end up with our very own Cynthia McKinney representing us under the Gold Dome. Paulette has shown she was not well enough qualified to remain on the BOE, and she is not qualified to hold the District 19th seat either.

Will Avery is the outside chance. And there are many breathing a huge sigh of relief for the simple fact we will have a choice come November. Will is not part of any political machine, old or new. He has some very progressive ideas of how to change the landscape in Paulding to help bring economic development and industry with REAL jobs.

But the key to this race will come down to whether or not the voters are willing to look beyond Partisan Politics and vote for the individual based on who they are and what they represent. The "R" and the "D" should be irrelevant.