Paulding.com

Where is this?? New Hope, New Georgia?? Approximate location?? Anyone know??

The only other thing I heard was Silver Oak Sud..... scanner has been going crazy...sorry

They are cutting a break around area now...one Eng has left and one is staying with FS

I swear i made it home from marietta in about 20 min yesterday after i saw this topic. I was freaking out! My mom lives on chester harris and keeps my daughter while i'm working. I was so scared. I got there and they were fine and i saw no signs of a fire. No smoke or anything.

Does anyone have an update??

Everything looked fine when I went through there this morning at appr. 8am. There was a couple of places the kids thought they saw some charring. I just wish someone could've let me know about it before I drove my big ole bus down there and had to back it out to an accessible driveway.

Everything looked fine when I went through there this morning at appr. 8am. There was a couple of places the kids thought they saw some charring. I just wish someone could've let me know about it before I drove my big ole bus down there and had to back it out to an accessible driveway.

So the road was blocked then? Where was it at? Closer to the neighborhood end?